.~* SangYoshin On Shinhwa Broadcast! [Part 1] *~.

.~* SHINHWA COMPANY First Girl-Group | APPLY CLOSED *~.

 

"Roses-unnie?" Jane tried to get her attention by waving her hand in front of her face.

 

"What's wrong with unnie?" asked Allenie. She sat beside Roses and stared at her dazed face. It was like she was far far away. She didn't even acknowledge her members efforts to make her move.

 

"She's been like this since a week ago," Rhae said, "you know, she saw her idol before we went on stage that time."

 

"Ah," Jane realized, "she saw her dear deer Lulu, didn't she?" Jane finished with a huge smirk. Roses snapped her head towards Jane with a 'Yah!' so fast they were afraid she would snap her neck, Allenie flinched and fell of the couch Rhae and Hyun laughed, Ching was in the kitchen making breakfast. She could see them all from where she was and smiled at them.

 

"Allenie," Ching called, "can you help me a little?" She asked.

 

"Coming unnie!" Allenie ran to the kitchen, she could hear Hyun say 'Running in the dorm isn't allowed!'. She just laughed and waved her hand. The others in the living room laughed at them. When the breakfast was done with Jane and Rhae washed the dishes Allenie found her favorite book 'Frankenstein' to read, Hyun went to the practice room in the basement and Ching went to take a nap, her head laying on Allenie's shoulder.

 

Rhae's phone started ringing, she picked up the phone. The ID said 'Dongwan-oppa~!'. She hurriedly picked up the call while blushing.

 

"Y-yoboseyo, oppa?"

 

"Rhae-ah, what are you guys doing now?"

 

"Not much, we just finished breakfast and are doing different things. Why?" Rhae could hear Eric in the background: 'Give me the phone!'.

 

"Yoboseyo, Rhae-ah?"

 

"Ah, Eric-sshi. Yoboseyo~"

 

"Can you tell the other girls to get ready soon?"

 

"I can, but why, what's going on?" Allenie looked up from her book and mentioned Rhae to put the phone on speaker.

 

"Well, for this weeks episode of Shinhwa Broadcast. You girls will be our guests." Rhae and Allenie widened their eyes and cheered waking up Ching in the process.

 

"We'll be ready in half an hour, is that okay?"

 

"Yeah that's fine, see you then."

 

"Ne~ annyeong." Rhae hung up and she and Allenie went to get the members ready. When they were ready to go a car was waiting for them outside their dorm. As they drove to the set they talked about what they were going to do and how fun it would be to record with their teachers at their own show! It wasn't everyday you could get a chance like that. They were definitely going to have a lot of fun today.

 

When they reached the filming set they were taken in by the make up and cordi team to get their make up and find clothes. When they were ready they waited for their introduction. When they did they entered the set with waves towards the camera and introduced themselves: We are the Rising Goddesses, SangYoshin! The PD explained that they would be playing games first to see who would team with who. The teams were six agains six, but Shinhwa and Sangyoshin would mix together to make the teams. The game was jackstones, the game Shinhwa the most at. The person who did the best during that game from Shinhwa would be that team's team-leader, the same applied for SangYoshin.

 

The winner from SangYoshin was Allenie, she used to play jackstones a lot with rock she could find when she was out playing her brothers. Allenie lasted 5 minutes, to say everyone was surprised was an understatement. Then it was Shinhwa's turn the one who did the best lasted only 50 seconds, it all brought a big laugh since Allenie used 5 whole minutes. Surprisingly it was Hyesung who won that game. After that PD had a quiz for Hyesung and Allenie only, the winner of that game could pick anyone they wanted from the opposite group. The quiz was about song titles and who the titles belonged to. Allenie and Hyesung were given buzzers to press when they wanted to answer. They weren't allowed to have anyone helping them with the questions. The first to 5 wins.

 

"Alright, the first question: No More Dream?"

 

*buzz* The PD pointed at Allenie. "BTS, or Bangtan Sonyeodan!", that was correct.

 

"Candy?" (I don't want to repeat: second question, third question and so on, sorry xD)

 

*buzz* The PD nodded to Hyesung. "H.O.T!", correct.

 

"Haru Haru?"

 

*buzz* Allenie: "Big Bang-sunbaenims!", correct.

 

"An Oppa I Know?"

 

*buzz* Hyesung: "Ah! Why can't I remember? Uhh..." wrong. Allenie: "Clover-sunbaenims! You know the one with Eun Jinwon, Gilme and Typhoon-sunbaenims," correct.

 

"Sorry Sorry?"

 

*buzz* Allenie: "SuJu-sunbaenims!", correct. In the background Eric said: "Yah! Pilkyo-ah are you even trying?". "Yeah I am! Allenie-ah only has faster reflexes." The others laughed at him.

 

"I Don't Want To Be An Idol?"

 

*buzz* Allenie: "VIXX!", correct.

 

"And that vicory goes to Allenie, with the score of 5 to 1! Who would you want on your team?" Allenie thought and pointed to Junjin. "Of course I'm gonna pick appa!" Junjin smiled and went to stand to the side behind her.

 

"The next game is going to be... Anibang! The one who scores the highest wins." (To those of you who has seen that episode of Shinhwa Broadcast knowas what I'm talking about.) They were each given a phone with a camera attached to them, and they started playing. They were both serious, but Hyesung had more experience with the game than Allenie and he won. Hyesung chose Roses.

 

After a number of games played Allenie's team consisted of Junjin, Hyun, Minwoo, Andy and Jane while on Hyesung's team was Roses, Ching, Eric, Rhae and Dongwan. Then the PD said to change to their team clothes, Allenie's team had the colours black and red while Hyesung's team had white and pink. When they were done, the PD announced their objective for the day. Animal hunting!

 

The rules and how to find the animals: Find the first hint inside the filming set. It will say where they have to go next and containes a hint or a some kind of riddle to the animal they have to find. It could range from mammals to birds to reptiles to fish, Andy shivered when reptiles were mentioned. The first team who found all their animals first wins this game. Of course there's a price and a punishment, but that wouldn't be revealed until the hunt is over. The time limit is 6 hours. The PD blew the flute and the game started. Hyesung said his team could search wildly for the hint, while Allenie systematically assigned each person to a different part of the set they would have to search in.

 

"I found it!" shouted Jane and showed the hint to Allenie and the rest of her team mates. Hyesung signalised to his team to search faster.

 

"Aquarium? Princess and the ___...?" asked Minwoo.

 

"Ah! I know, we have to go to the aquarium to look for a frog!" Hyun exclaimed quietly. Allenie smiled and high-fived the smirking Jane. "What do we do with the hint, PD-nim?" asked Hyun, the PD said to hide it again and she did. She hid it really good and Allenie-team were on the way.

 

"Ai-C. Where did she put the hint?!" asked Hyesung. (You know, when they swear on broadcast they say: Aish, but that's not allowed so they write: Ai-C instead^^)

 

"I found it," exclaimed Ching. Eric smiled and gave her a hug. Ching blushed and showed the others the hint. They also figured out it was a frog they were looking for and that they had to go to an aquarium to find it.

 

Allenie's team had arrived at the aquarium and were looking to find the frog. They were walking in the section where they could find the frog. In that section it was a rain forest theme where the frogs and some reptiles were roaming freely, of course those animals weren't dangerous in anyway so it was safe for everyone. The were walking in the trees, looking for the frog. Allenie was walking first and turned around to say something to the others when she froze and made everyone stop in their tracks.

 

"Don't move," she said to Andy. Andy froze completely as Allenie moved slowly towards him and reached out her hand, the others laughed quietly while Andy was rigid.

 

"Found it," Allenie said as she removed the frog from Andy's shoulder. Andy ran and stood behind Junjin, afraid of being attaced by other animals. "Before we left the PD said to take a picure with the animals we were supposed to find," Allenie finished as she motioned for Hyun to pull out her phone to take a picture of it with them.

 

One of the cameramen handed them the next hint-card. It read: The animal Melman from the Madagascar movies.

 

"A giraffe," exclaimed Minwoo, "wasn't he a giraffe?" he asked Allenie, the moive enthusiast, she said it was correct, but they had to have the cameramen confirm it. The cameraman nodded his head and they continued on to the next destination. The Zoo, to look for the giraffe. Mean while, Hyesung's group had just arrived at the aquarium and were looking for the frog. They foud it faster than Allenies group, but before they managed to take a picture with it, Eric managed to lose it. They had to look for it again but Ching found it and they took the picture. In the car everyone was blaming Eric for slowing them down.

 

"Hey! At least it was my girl who found it before any of you," Eric said. Ching blushed at his choice of words. 'He called me his girl!' she thought, her blush deepening and looked out of the window. Rhae and Roses glanced at each other and giggled quietly to themselves at their leader's antics.

 

"Hyesung, what's the hint?" asked Dongwan.

 

"It says: The animal Melman from the Madagascar movies," he read. No one of them knew the answer and the PD had taken their phones before they left the set so they couldn't look it up. But they had walkie-talkies which connected them to the PD and the other group.

 

"Mabye we could ask Allenie?" asked Rhae.

 

"Why would we?" asked Dongwan.

 

"She's a movie enthusiast. She knows every movie there is!" Roses answered. 

 

"She has four whole racking with 6 shelves each, filled with different movies," Ching answered, "Everything genering from family movies, to the worst of horror movies. Though she has excluded every kind romance movie. She hates them," she finished. The PD said they could ask her for help.

 

"Allenie-ah?" asked Eric as they made contact.

 

"Ah, Eric-ssi?" Allenie sounded surprised. "What do you need?"

 

"Could you help us?"

 

"Maybe.... but what do I get for it?", they could hear eveyone laughing at the other end and Junjin said, "That's my girl!"

 

"Um..." Eric looked to the others and Roses took the walkie-talkie from him and said; "They will let you act in a horror movie!" The other Shinhwa members were surprised and Rhae explained that Allenie wants to act in a lot of horror movies in the future.

 

"Really?" she asked. Roses replied with a 'yeah', without even looking at Shinhwa for confirmation.

 

"Alright, the animal Melman from Madagascar is... a meercat," she answered, "We've already found him and are on our way to the next place," she finished. She wasn't totally lying, they had found the giraffe taken a picture with it and are looking for the next animal. But of course, Melman wasn't a meercat.

 

"Alright, thank you," Roses said and broke off the connection, and said to the others that Melman was a meercat and they had to look for it.

 

On the other hand, Allenies group was lauging so hard their tummies hurt.

 

"You have no idea how much I love you now unnie," Jane said and high fived Allenie and Hyun.

 

"I'm so proud of you, Allenie~" Junjin said and kissed her head. The others agreed. And they look at the next hint: 'What is Nemo. You have to find out exactly what he is.' Andy remembered that Nemo was a clownfish and they drove to the next place. While the other team had troubles to even find the zoo.

 

 


 

Aaaand I'm gonna stop here for today :D

So SangYoshin are guests for Shinhwa Broadcast!! It seems to be a lot of fun^^ Animal hunting :) 

I wonder how that will go~?

Well, this is just part 1 though. I have had the chapter finished for a while, but at home I don't have internet connetion and we had to visit granma if we want it. So I had to wait to post this for the next time we visited her xD

Part 2 will be here soon, but I dunno how soon though so stay tuned :D

Btw, tell me what you think of the first part^^

Also, *cough*alittleshamelesssdvertising*cough*

Don't throw bricks at me!!

I've had this Idea for a fanfic for a while, and I wonder what you think of it if I plan to make it and if you would read it.

So here is the plan for it: The setting is in ancient Rome, it's golden age under the emperor Marcus Antonius. It's a gladiator-fic with VIXX, and Ravi as one of the main protaginists with an OC of mine. The OC sees Ravi fight at the Colosseum and falls for him and they meet a lot and grew to love each other. The OC is half human, half goddess, she's the daughter of the moon Goddess Luna. Of course Ravi and the OC meets complications and hindriances, but they manage to stay together against anything.

I got the idea after I watched a gladiator documentary the other day xD

Soooo.... What do you think? And be honest with me, if you don't like it tell me. I won't get upset, I just want an honest opinion.

I'll see you next time :D Hopefully it'll be soon~