VIXX is coming

Fight, START!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Ji-Yeong, being the hot-headed girl that she is, charged straight into the fight, fist first 'BRING IT ES!'. The rest of her gang followed, each choosing a member of the other gang to prey upon.  Joon-ho and Jin-ui teamed up on one of the biggest  members of Loco, combining their strength to bring him to his knees. His muscles bulged  and he was almost twice the size of the pair but with Jin-ui's stealthy martial arts attacks and Joon-ho's rapid punches to the back of his knee, he came crashing down in a matter of seconds. 'DAMN BRATS!' he bellowed and brought his fist down to crush Jin-ui. With her quick reflexes she dodged it and came cart wheeling back to repay the favour. She brought her leg up then struck it down on his shoulder, making him cry out in pain. Joon-ho then repeatedly punched him in the head until he was rendered unconscious.

               Jin-ui held him back as the giant was dragged out of the ring to save him from Joon-ho's deathly hits. She patted him on the chest to calm him down and praise him then went to help Heugsim, who was doing perfectly fine on his own. He held two Loco members in headlocks with ease, one under each arm.  The two weak girls had been disarmed, without their baseball bats, their attempt to fight was futile. Their failed punches to Heugsim's sides only made him tighten his grip, almost strangling them to death.

'Hey hey Heugsim-oppa gimme one pweaaseee!' Jin-ui begged cutely. Heugsim was a er for Jin-ui's aegyo so he nodded and released one, pushing her in Jin-ui's direction. Before the Loco girl could regain her balance Jin-ui jumped up and brought her knee to the girl's face. CRACK. The girl stumbled backwards with her nose broken and bleeding. But that didn't stop her having a shot at Jin-ui.

                            On the other side of the ring Hwajae was busy fighting Loco's leader, who was a great  martial arts fighter, equivalent of Jin-ui. Unlike the rest of her team, Hwajae favoured using weapons in a fight. She owned a whip that had metal spikes on the end as well as knuckle dusters in the shape of cats but she would normally pick up any debris from the surrounding area that she could use as a weapon, like old planks of wood or shards of glass. This time she was out in the battle with just a piece of old rope. She exchanged kicks and punches with Loco's leader who managed to get her own rope around her neck and bring her towards his chest. 'I must say Hwajae, you are looking absolutely stunning today.' He mumbled into her ear with a smile as they struggled with each other. She smirked 'Yeah? Well to bad, you're not gunna be as stunning when I'm done with you.' she heaved him over her shoulder, flipping him to the ground and tied the rope tightly around his neck. Sitting on his motionless body she was about to set him alight when a hand came up behind and confiscated her lighter. She whipped her head around to see Heugsim staring down at her. He simply said 'No fire.' then walked away with her lighter in his pocket. 'Tch-' she pouted.

                       Ji-Yeong was facing off with Loco's craziest members. This guy was a pro at boxing, with quick fists and nimble feet. Everyone knew how dangerous he was, he had not long been discharged from a mental institution and his eyes would shine when he saw blood. Ji-Yeong was using her athletic skills to duck and dodge his punches. The dude was wearing knuckle dusters and she wasn't prepared to get knocked with one of them any time soon. She was enjoying the rush of adrenaline that coursed through her veins as she evaded one of the guy's punches and swerved so that she was behind him. 'Is that all you got? You Knuckles!' She aggravated him whilst aiming a spinning kick at his back. He was too quick, turning in time to see her foot coming toward him and punching it away. She gasped as pain shot into her leg 'oww, that is gunna leave a bruise.' she muttered. He lunged towards her again, attacking with a series of punches. She stumbled backwards avoiding each punch, then grabbed his wrist to twist it. The fight was so exhausting for Ji-Yeong but she didn't dare show it. 'COME AT ME BRUDDAH! I'LL SMASH YO FACE IN!' she yelled.

                  The crowd sure was energetic, shouting out encouragements to the teams and cringing at each fatal hit. Ravi stared at the BlackRabbit leader with his almond shaped eyes. Something about that girl annoyed him. Maybe it was how loud she was, or how stuck up she was... or maybe just the fact that she was a girl leading a well known gang. He wondered how BlackRabbit could be that good with her in charge. In any case, he just wanted to have a bash at her and her gang. Hyuk cringed when Ji-Yeong was knocked in the stomach with the knuckle dusters, temporarily winding her, 'oohh that's gotta hurt!'

                 Ji-Yeong's opponent was beginning to tire and the rest of his group had already been defeated, even his leader. Loco's last member was outnumbered by BlackRabbit, who slowly enclosed the space between them. Heugsim and Joon-ho rolled their heads and cracked their knuckles while the girls gleamed  their teeth at him. 'FINISH HIM!' the crowd chanted. It was like a scene out of Mortal Combat. BlackRabbit circled the Loco member while he breathed heavily, raising their fists into the air. 'READY?!' Ji-Yeong yelled with a wild grin spread across her lips, the whole gang lowered their arms so their fists were pointing towards their prey. Ji-Yeong lunged forward 'GO!', the members followed. BAM! It was a team effort knock out. There was split second silence, then the crowd erupted into cheers. 'BLACKRABBIT WINS! CONGRATS!'

           Ji-Yeong squealed and grabbed both the girls' hands in happiness. She gathered her gang into a big group hug, ignoring the fact that they were all sweaty and covered in wounds. 'WE WON! WE WON GUYS!' she screamed. Hwajae managed to escape the hug whilst stealing back her lighter from Heugsim 'Don't we always?' She murmured as she walked back into the crowd. She was getting bored of always winning. Jin-ui grasped Ji-Yeong's hands and screamed with her while Heugsim and Joon-ho went to collect their prize money. At the back of the crowd VIXX were looking on at the celebrating gang. N was clapping enthusiastically and laughing.

'Did you guys see that? Waahhh it was so cool!' he said with his wide grin. 'Whoa, Daebak,' Hyuk gawked and glanced over at the losing gang who's injuries were being treated 'Loco got beat up pretty bad, BlackR

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter