Enough

Fight, START!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Be prepared. This is a fight to the death.' 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ji-Yeong crouched down, like a wild panther ready to pounce. This time she HAD to win.  For Cho-Young, for the territory and for BlackRabbit. The gang had worked too damn hard for it all to go to waste on a forfeit. Ravi and N backed up slightly and braced themselves for the events to come. They could clearly see Ji-Yeong's rage emanating from her small body. They knew she was out to kill and they were the unlucky targets.

                               Just then, as usual at the most awkward of times, Ken had to open his big mouth...

'Why are you so angry at us? It's not our fault your gang is totally pants at fighting! If anything you should be thanking us for offering to let you go now! GAWD you sure don't have any brains do you?'

OK. That was the last straw.

                                     Something snapped within Ji-Yeong and she the noisy VIXX member, jumping onto him and sending him flying backwards. He hit his head hard as his body met the ground, Ji-Yeong on top of him encircling her hands around his neck and repeatedly smashing his skull into the court floor. Her screaming sounded so inhuman, so barbaric that VIXX wondered if she had eventually lost it completely.

                             Ravi was yelling at her to stop while he tried to pry her off his fellow member. She wriggled around in his grip, kicking out and screaming with all her might as he managed to drag her back a little. Ken led semi-concious on the ground clutching his head and rolling to the side slightly. There was a small pool of blood on the floor and some staining his light brown hair.

'KEN!' N ran to his side to help him and looked up at Ji-Yeong, 'You crazy what do you think you're doing?!'

'Same thing you did to our maknae.' She looked at Hyuk then at Hongbin, 'Don't worry, I'll make sure you all get fair treatment too.' She swung her legs so much that Ravi lost his balance and stumbled backwards. After getting out of his grip she charged towards VIXX's youngest members but got blocked by N and Leo. Not like that was going to stop her.                              

                               With one giant leap she pulled off a effortless spinning kick that hit N square in the face and sent him flying backwards into Leo. With a clear opening she continued on her path and reached out for the maknae. Hyuk was bricking it and tried to escape the claws of BlackRabbit's leader but failed miserably. He whimpered under her tight grasp as she withdrew her free hand then sent it shooting into his stomach with immense power. The young boy doubled over mouthing a soundless scream.

                             Hongbin tried to restrain her from behind, only to get elbowed in the stomach. He also curled over but before the pain could receed Ji-Yeong had turned and grabbed a fist full of his hair. With one swift movement she brought his head down and her knee up to connect in the middle. Hongbin yelled in pain as he staggered backwards holding his nose. It felt... broken. Blood oozed out of the gap between his hands.

                              N was taken aback by the amount of damage one person could cause in a matter of seconds. Now he understood. This was why Park Ji-Yeong, the seemingly scrawny looking girl, was the leader. This was why BlackRabbit was the most famous and feared gang in this town. It was all crystal clear now. He brushed himself off and stood tall, Leo and Ravi flanking his sides.

'YAH! PARK JI-YEONG!' He called, dragging those animalistic eyes from their suffering prey and towards themsleves, 'Come over here and fight us instead.' She growled and straightened herself up. Wiping Hongbin's blood off her hand she turned towards VIXX's toughest members. In the flash of an eye she was upon them lashing out with sharp punches and slicing kicks.

                       However VIXX were not going to go easy on her. The remaining 3 members surrounded her and blocked her hits in turn. Ravi managed to grab her from behind, wrapping one arm diagonally across her chest and holding onto her right wrist. N managed to grab her other hand that was trying to scratch at Ravi's hold. Not giving up Ji-Yeong push off of the ground, causing Ravi to smash back into the lamp post. He winced in pain but didn't dare lax his grip. 

                      As much as Ravi enjoyed the fight with BlackRabbit he could see that this was no longer just street banter. He needed to stop this before someone actually died. He squeezed the struggling Ji-Yeong slightly in his arms and rested his chin on her shoulder.

'Enough.' He muttered into her ear, his usual mocking tone replaced by a more serious, sincere one.

N just about heard what his dongsaeng had said and immediately held Leo back, observing what Ravi would say next. Ji-Yeong was shocked at Ravi's sudden change in character and for a moment forgot to fight against him,

'M-mwoh? what d-did you say?' She sputtered. She couldn't have heard that correctly right?

'I said enough, Park Ji-Yeong, let's stop this.' He said a little louder turning the girl to face him, still holding onto her wrists tightly 'Don't you think enough people got hurt? Its been a fun run but if we go on don't you think someone will get killed? Its fine, you can have your territory... and we never had any intention to hurt your sister at all, that doll was not us- LISTEN TO ME!'

Ravi took both of Ji-Yeong's wrists into one hand and placed the other under her chin, forcing her to look at him and pay attention to his words. She glared at him, her eyes glistening with tears of frustration.

'I SWEAR it wasn't us ok? We can just settle this at the next public street fight where there's a controlled environment yeah? That's better than this type of fight right?' He tried to reason with her. He began to realize that taking this into their own hands was a foolish idea.

'So...what you're saying is... after injuring all of my members to this extent, so much that they are lying on the ground unconcious or unable to move, that we should just call it a day?'

'Yeah...'

Ji-Yeong tried to process his words slowly and laughed bitterly, 'Heh, don't with me. Do I think enough people got hurt? No. You are still standing. Those two over there are still standing. None of you are knocked out yet. Non

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter