1st Fight! START!

Fight, START!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joon-ho ran straight towards Ken, whom he was pissed at for dissing his leader. He grabbed Ken by the shoulder of his shirt and raised his fist up behind his head. Ken was a little startled at this sudden attack and his eyes widened as Joon-ho's fist came towards his face. Before it could come into contact Leo's hand blocked it and forced it backwards, causing Joon-ho to stumble. Leo stood in front of Ken as Joon-ho regained his balance with the support of Jin-ui. Slowly she bent to the ground and gathered some grit in her hand then proceeded towards the two VIXX members. She threw the grit into Leo's face, making him turn away and allowing her an unexpected punch to his chest. The sheer speed of it made the air rush out of his lungs for a few seconds. Gasping for air he managed to block her next attack; a swift kick to the face, with just one hand.

            Leo reached forward and grabbed her leg that was on the ground, making her fly backwards and hit the floor with a loud thump. He brought his knee down to rest on her stomach as she thrashed around trying to get back up. Jin-ui was hitting Leo's thigh in a futile attempt to get him off of her but he couldn't feel a thing. At that moment he was having an internal conflict; *Leo, just knock her out! You got her right where you want her! But she looks so much like a child... I'd feel guilty for hurting her...* 'HEY LION-SHII GET OFF OF ME YOU PUNK!' The little girl wailed as she struggled.

              Heugsim saw Jin-ui's situation and was about to go help her but was stopped by N. 'Heugsim right? The dark horse of BlackRabbit?' He chuckled. Heugsim's eyes narrowed at the tanned boy, he didn't have time to be dealing with this joker. He tried to brush past him but N grabbed his forearm and dragged him back, a cute pout on his lips 'Aww Heugsim-Seonbae! You don't want to fight me? I feel hurt!' in less than a second his personality changed and he pulled Heugsim in so that their faces were close. N looked up at him with evil eyes and a crazy smirk 'But you see... I want to fight YOU.'

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Whilst Jin-ui and Leo were testing out their martial arts on each other along with Heugsim and N at each other's throats, Ji-Yeong was having a showdown with Ravi. Both were breathing heavily from the energetic exchange of punches that just occurred. 'Oh, you're pretty good... for a girl' Ravi huffed. Ji-Yeong laughed 'You're not too bad yourself VIXX boy.'

           She could feel herself beginning to tire but she forced herself to stand up straight, not showing any weaknesses. The pain in her ribs was throbbing continuously, making it hard for her to breathe. As much as she tried to hide it, Ravi could see the pained expression etched on her face and smirked, 'You tired yet girly? How about we make a deal huh? I'm feeling nice today... You forfeit before anyone gets seriously hurt.' Thinking that Ji-Yeong would give up like the rest of the cowards he fought he lowered his stance, only to be met by a series of high kicks from her feet. Lucky for him he had fast reactions and he dodged every single hit. 'Not.A.Chance. I'm not finished yet!' She replied.

 

At this point, both gangs had landed hits on each other and it was unclear who would be the winner. Some of the crowd couldn't bear to watch or see the end result and covered their eyes whilst others yelled and cheered at each punch or kick thrown. BlackRabbit were so confident with themselves... then things took a turn for the worse...

               Hyuk and Hongbin had isolated Joon-ho away from the rest of BlackRabbit. In his rage he carelessly hit out at Hongbin as much as he could, becoming more and more unsuccessful with each one. Whilst Hongbin distracted the BlackRabbit member, Hyuk sneaked up behind him with an iron pole, about 3 ft long. With one giant swing he struck th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter