Two of them?!

Fight, START!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*DINGDINGDING*

 

The school bell rang to signify the end of the day, followed by the relieved sighs and cheers of tired students. Jin-ui stood up swiftly and tidied her notebook and pencil case into her bag. She needed to get out of there as soon as possible. She had spent 6 hours sat next to Hyuk of VIXX, even at lunch when the cheesy kid managed to charm her girl-friends into letting him sit with them. Hyuk watched her quietly from his seat as he slowly packed away his things, chuckling to himself because he managed to meet and annoy a member of BlackRabbit.

Just as she was about to storm out the door their homeroom teacher came in.

‘Ah Jin-ui, Hyuk! You’re still here? Good. I needed a few pairs of extra hands! Can you both take these papers to the Student council?’ She said whilst dragging two large boxes and a bunch of posters out from under her desk.

‘Actually Seonsaeng-nim-‘ Jin-ui started but as she glanced around, Hyuk and her were literally the only ones left in the classroom.

The teacher pouted at Jin-ui, ‘Jin-uiiiiiiii please! I have to get to a meeting and the only students left are you two! Help me out this once huh?’ she put her hands together to beg her to say yes. Jin-ui sighed and picked up a box, balancing some posters under her arm. The teacher smiled in relief, patting Jin-ui’s head ‘Thanks! I owe you one Jin-ui!’ then she grabbed her bag and ran off to her meeting.

                 Hyuk picked up the other box and remaining posters ‘So where is the Student Council room then? Is it far?’   Jin-ui just walked out the door and along the hallway, ignoring the tall boy behind her. Hyuk was a little startled but shook it off and just followed her, keeping his distance.

                 After the first few minutes of walking in complete silence he walked quickly up to her side and matched his pace with hers. He smiled cheerfully ‘Well, who knew that a member of a gang would be one of the top smartest people in their school.’ He tried to strike up a conversation.

‘Back at ya.’ Jin-ui snapped back. Then continued being silent. Rage was slowly bubbling within her. She couldn’t believe she had to stay after school and not only that, she had to stay with a person she hated. A person who injured one of her own.

                 Hyuk glanced to the side, looking down at Jin-ui; she looked really different in school. She wasn’t the cute energetic person that he'd met at the fight. She was quiet, distant and elegant, the total opposite. 

‘You really are totally different person in school.’ He turned his head sideways, observing her.

Jin-ui smirked ‘You think if I showed my true self here I’d get away with it? I’m just trying to survive school like a normal teenage girl, which is now probably gunna be hard with someone like YOU in the way.’

                 She struggled with the giant box in her hand, almost dropping all the posters. Hyuk reached over and took the box from her, giving her his share of posters,

‘Just carry them and lead the way.’ He said as she turned to him in shock. She stood there staring at him for a minute before he nodded his head in motion for her to lead the way. She briskly turned and power walked to the Student Council room, Hyuk having no trouble at all keeping up with his long legs.  

                  As soon as they dropped off the papers they walked back to the classroom to get their stuff and exited the school building to head out to the gates.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Leo walked up to Hyuk’s new school idly. He wasn’t sure if Hyuk would get lost on the way back to their new hideout so he went to pick him up. After arriving at the gates he leaned against the wall and waited patiently, plugging in his headphones. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a figure with broad shoulders walk straight past him and lean on the wall the opposite side of the gate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter