The Alley

Fight, START!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After 3 long hours Hongbin was leaning his head on Ravi's shoulder, bored half to death. Just as he was about to try and persuade Ravi to go home the staff door opened and out walked the very person they were waiting so long for...

 

                                                               ... Park Ji-Yeong...

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ravi smirked, trying to mask his delight at her final appearance.

 

She Stood in front of them in casual clothes. She had changed out of her uniform and had let her hair down from the loose bun she had it in earlier. As soon as she saw the boys her eyes narrowed and she walked away. Ravi and Hongbin scuffled to their feet quickly and reached out to her before she could get out of the alley,

'WHOAH THERE!' they said in unison.

They dragged her back up against the fence at the back of the alley, slamming her into it with a noisy CLANG. She recoiled a little but recovered quick enough to see a fist coming towards her face. She swiftly moved her head to the side, the fist narrowly grazing her cheek, resulting in another clang of the fence. The fist came towards her again so she reached up and grabbed it before it hit her.

'What do you guys want?' She growled as she glared up at Ravi, locking his fist in her grip. He brought his face up close, only inches from hers, causing her to sink her body into the fence, and glared back.

'What do you think I want?' He questioned in a low voice, then a smile crept onto his lips which he brought up to her ear 'A fight.' He whispered.

Ji-Yeong pushed him back into Hongbin with all her strength, 'Don't joke with me! You come to my town and into my workplace just to start a fight?! what is wrong with you?! Are you a psychopath or something?!'

Ravi laughed as he regained his balance 'So what if I'm a psycho? Do you know how long we've been looking for you? We went around asking all these local gangs about you but they were pretty useless... So we disposed of a few, knocked around some others, you know, just to pass the time. And now we've finally found you do you think we'd just let you slip away again, as easy as that.' He snapped his fingers in the air.

                        Ji-Yeong tried to push her way past them 'Just leave us alone. We aren't fighting you again so get off our turf!' Hongbin stuck his arm out to stop her, he was getting tired of beating around the bush.

'We've moved into town. Like it or not we are here to stay, that is, until we get what we want. If BlackRabbit want us out of here, then they need to remove us by force. Therefore you have no choice but to fight, am I right?' He turned to look at Ji-Yeong, her eyes opened wide in shock.

'Mwoh?! You've moved into town?' She asked, the surprise obvious in her voice. Hongbin nodded once. She scoffed and turned back, facing the both of them.

'When and where.' She said monotonously. Ravi and Hongbin side smiled as they exchanged glances.

Finally they had BlackRabbit.

Ravi held out his hand towards Ji-Yeong. She looked at it like it was diseased, 'What?'

'Your phone.' He replied making a hurried gesture. She reluctantly pulled it out of her pocket and he snatched it off of her and started typing on it along with his own phone. He handed it over as Ji-Yeong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter