2nd Fight! START!

Fight, START!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cho-Young played happily in the park, swinging on swings, sliding down slides and running around in the wooden playhouse giggling cutely. Ji-Yeong kept one eye trained carefully on her and the surrounding area as BlackRabbit sat around a park bench for a gang meeting. Joon-ho glance at his watch 'Well, we have about 6 hours before the fight. We are pretty much prepared though right?'

Ji-Yeong crossed her arms and shook her head slightly 'We still need a plan of attack. Each member of VIXX has a certain fighting style. We need to find what makes them tick... or whether to tick them off at all... I mean, for example, that Leo guy seems quiet and chill but if he gets seriously injured then... well, we'd be screwed. We should avoid him as much as possible during the fight.'

'But then on the opposite end of the spectrum there is Ken. Loud mouth but not so strong moves. I don't think he is capable of landing a clean punch so he would be a good target to take out first.' Hwajae stated as she played pick'a'stick with her matches.

Ji-Yeong nodded in agreement 'Sounds good. I think their maknae Hyuk would also be an easy target. But if you come across him be careful, he is a cunning little weasel. He may not be able to hit you but he can find other ways to drag you down.'

'Unniee~! Can you come and push me on the swings please?' Cho-Young called out.

'Not now Cho-Young-ah! unnie is busy, maybe later ok?' She replied but frowned as her sister pouted. Cho-Young was about to throw a tantrum when Jin-ui jumped up and made her way over to her, looking back over her shoulder she yelled

'Don't worry, I'll keep our Youngie company, you just tell me the plan and who I get to fight after okay?' She winked then went off to Cho-Young, picking her up and placing her on the swing.

'Jin-ui unnie, you have to make me fly high!' the child said

'Yes Ma'am! Pilot Cho-Young, Here.we.GOOOO!' Cho-Young giggled in delight as she was launched high up into the air.

                                  Ji-Yeong had to smile at how adorable her dongsaengs were but tore her eyes away and focused back on the gang's discussion a short moment later. 'So,' She started, a mischievous grin pulling at the edges of her lips, 'Who calls dibs on who?'

'I want that flower boy... Hongbin is it? Yeah, I want to smash that pretty face of his.' Joon-ho cracked his knuckles and rolled his neck before looking over to Heugsim and reading the silent male's eyes. Although he wasn't saying anything, It was clear who Heugsim wanted to fight with that burning glare; thirsty for revenge. 'Hyung wants to fight the Leader N.' Joon-ho stated 'Get back at him for catching him off guard. Am I right?' Heugsim nodded once, his face remaining in an unchanging pokerface while he clenched his hand till his knuckles were white with fury.

Ji-Yeong nodded 'Arraso. What about you Hwajae?' She turned to her friend who had decided to try and burn a hole in the bench 'Yah! Stop that! Other people have to use this you know!' She squatted the match out of Hwajae's hand and stamped on it to extinguish the fire. 'Aish.'

Hwajae had a look of disappointment for a split second before returning to her chic self and replying 'Ken and I have some business to continue with...'

'That settles that then... now who's left? Hyuk, Leo and... Ravi...' As soon as Ravi's name rolled off of her tongue Ji-Yeong's blood began to boil. She wanted to knock him out so badly.

'Unnie you should focus on Ravi, he seems to have some beef with you anyway.' Hwajae suggested and Ji-Yeong smirked,

'Yeah, I have a bone to pick with that bastard too. Good suggestion Hwajae.'

'Let the maknaes fight it out. They are both as smart as each other and Jin-ui knows him a little better than the rest of us.' Joon-ho inputted.

Ji-Yeong nodded, 'alright... that just leaves... Leo... damn... what do we do about this guy?' She pondered on this thought for a while. It looked like no one wanted to take this mysterious beast on. 'Maybe we should group attack him? Knock him out in one blow?' She voiced. Nods echoed around the bench with a few 'Good idea's being muttered.

She let out a satisfied sigh, 'Well, then I guess we're all sorted for tonight. But still be on guard, from what we've witnessed of VIXX I don't think they will play a clean game.' She leaned forward onto the bench and gave a caring look of warning to each of her members. Just then a small figure popped up beside her.

'What game are you playing unnie?' Cho-Young inquired quizzically, cocking her head to one side so that her pigtails bounced  on top of her head. Ji-Yeong's expression changed from a menacing one to a cheerful one in a flash.

Patting her sisters head she just said 'Ah don't worry Cho-Young-ah, the unnies and oppas are playing a game of tag tonight and we were just planning it out.'

'Wow! Can I play too? I'm reeeally good at tag!'

Ji-Yeong giggled 'I'm sure you are kiddo! But this one is a game for grown ups. We will all play it together next time ok?' She tucked a loose strand of hair behind Cho-Young's ear then leaned forward with a grin, 'Now Trouble, we should be getting you back home! Let's go ne?'

Cho-Young nodded, a little sad that she had to leave her favourite place 'Ok Unnie.'

'Alright! We are off! Cho-Young, say goodbye to everyone.' Cho-Young went around all the BlackRabbit members giving them hugs and kisses and in return, was squeezed to death by Joon-ho and Heugsim. She shrieked in delight then eventually went back to Ji-Yeong's side, latching on to her hand. The sisters waved at the rest of the gang as they walked down the street back home.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Ji-Yeong was just about to walk out of her parent's house after dropping Cho-Young off when her mother came into the hallway behind her.

'Ji-Yeong-ah...'

She froze in her tracks, hand upon the doorknob. It had been a while since her mother had called out to her, making her feel uneasy. Slowly she turned to face the woman who's expression was cold and unrecognisable.

'Ne, Eomeonim.' She bowed her head, glancing up through her bangs expectantly. Maybe her mother had softened and wouls ask her to come back? Or at least say she loved her own daughter? Even a goodbye would be fine...

'Next weekend your father is going away on a business trip, I will be attending a seminar in Japan. We need you to look after Cho-Young while we are away. Come and pick her up Thursday at 6pm understand?' Her mother stated as she folded her arms and turned to walk back into the study. Ha. Hahaha. Ji-Yeong knew it was too good to be true, her mother would never strike up a conversation with her casually. Suddenly her mother stopped and turned to look at Ji-Yeong from the corner of her eyes. Her glare was so piercing, so alien that it shot right through Ji-Yeong's heart like an ice shard.The aged woman simply said 'You can see youself out, I gather.' before yet again turning her back on her eldest child like a stranger. After her mother was out of sight Ji-Yeong let out a shaky breath and scrambled for the door. This place was too suffocating for her to handle.

                                            Arriving back at her house to meet the rest of BlackRabbit, she pushed her encounter with her mother out of her mind and began to prepare for the night ahead. First she texted VIXX's Leader N the address of the old youth center then changed into suitable easy-to-move-in clothes along with attaching knee and elbow pads. She brought out her new spiked platform converses. They were light weight and easy to run in but had sharp steel studs on the toes and ankles which could cause some serious damage. Perfect.

                                          Jin-ui was completely focused on some last minute homework at the kitchen counter. Even if she was a top fighter she needed to remain a top student too! Behind her Hwajae was raiding the kitchen cupboards for something. Ji-Yeong came up beside her and looked at the girl questioningly. 'Hwajae-ah... what are you looking for?' Hwajae fished around the back of the cupboard, her tongue peeking out of her lips as she put all her effort into reaching. Suddeny her eyes brightened and she let out a sound of satisfaction.

'Unf!' She pulled out a large packet of what looked like flour and grinned, waving it about happily.

Ji-Yeong narrowed her eyes, 'Corn Starch? Really? Girl I don't think we have enough time to be cooking things right now...'

Hwajae rolled her eyes and dug out her phone. Tapping the screen a few times she eventually the screen into her leader's face while a video played silently:

[There was a man in his garden. He had a lighter in his right hand and a small packet of corn starch in his left. raising the packet to his mouth, he filled it with corn starch and lit the lighter, holding in front of him. Taking a deep breath through his nose he blew out the corn starch. As it passed over the lighter there was an explosion of light and the flame roared forward. It lasted for 3 seconds until the corn starch in his mouth ran out, but it was powerful enough to singe off anyone's eyebrows if they were within 4 feet of the man.]

 

Ji-Yeong's eyes widened. It was beautiful! Beautifully dangerous! Like an angry dragon attacking a knight. Now she understood. She gave Hwajae an eye smile and patted her on the shoulder, 'Good Idea! You are so smart!' Hwajae beamed back at her and hurried off to get the rest of her gear ready, tying her whip and cat knuckledusters

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter