All Mouth No Trousers

Fight, START!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(NOTE: some bad language/cursing)

 

 

To Ji-Yeong's suprise, VIXX were agile and swift with their movements, able to block or avoid every hit Agma gave them. She eyed them with intensity as the fight went into full swing, each member of VIXX having his distinct fighting style 'Now this is more like it!' she murmured under her breath.

VIXX's leader was fighting Agma's youngest member, an 18 year old girl with long crimson hair tied into a side ponytail. She wasn't strong but she was very fast. Somehow N managed to get a hold of her wrist when she dodged his punch and he flipped her onto the ground. She was led on her front for a few seconds then tried to get up but failed as N sat on casually on her back, still holding on to her wrist. He smiled sweetly down at her as he pulled her arm back so it was in an awkward position, making her cry out in pain.  'Well, you're a quick one aren't you little chick? Ahh its almost a shame I have to do this-' He twisted her arm so that it dislocated and tilted his head to one side, smiling even more 'mianhae.' The girl screamed out in pain as he walked away.

                  Hyuk found himself fighting a very manly girl with broad shoulders and a round face. She towered over him like a minotaur (and he was a pretty tall guy himself). The boy knew there was no way he could physically fight her so he slowly took one step. Two steps. Three steps backwards and scanned the area for anything he could use to his advantage.  He spotted a pyramid of metal barrels tied together with a tatted old rope and ran towards it, followed by the monster lady. 'Seonbae-nim let's talk this out okay?' He smiled nervously as he backed up to the barrels. As soon as she was right where he wanted her he pulled on the rope, snapping it and releasing the barrels. They tumbled noisily onto the monster lady and she screamed before lying there unconscious, getting an 'oooh' out of the crowd. He smiled cutely and whistled as he walked away.

                  In the mean time, Ravi was fighting Agma's Leader Tokebi, a professional wrestler who could crush your bones into dust. To Ravi, he was the perfect opponent to go up against; powerful, competitive and violent. Ravi was wearing leather fingerless gloves that had steel caps in the knuckles. He smirked as he screwed up his fist and swung for the first hit. Tokebi dodged expertly. *tch- he's good* Ravi thought and continued to throw his punches and kicks towards the wrestler with all he had. He managed to land some pretty good hits... but so did Tokebi...

               Ken was busy shouting orders at Leo who was reserving his energy, 'Hyung right hook! right hook! O-M-G what was that? Quick, there, head the er! PALI PALIII!' Leo dodged a punch to the head from the Agma member and swung him round, making him fly to the other end of the circle. He turned to shoot daggers from his eyes at Ken who took a step back and held up his hands, shrugging 'okay okay, my bad!'

                Hongbin dodged a swing of a crowbar and came up next to Ken, patting his back, 'Hey Ken-hyung why don't you try out all those moves for yourself and leave Leo-hyung alone? I think he can take care of that guy himself.' he gave a sarcastic smile then ran off to continue dodging potentially fatal hits. Ken smirked but his eyes caught sight of something suspicious. He gasped.

'HYUNG LOOK OUT!' A member of Agma threw a heavy brick at Leo, hitting him square in the back of the head, causing him to lurch forward. Ken turned to the guy and went into Ahjumma mode 'YOU- YOU SON OF A @$%^%^$!!! YOU WANNA DIE HUH?' he ran towards him, jumped up and falcon punched the dude in the face. Leo just stood there, his back to the crowd, not responding to anything.

'Has he got concussion or something?' Jin-ui asked Heugsim who just shrugged.

'Ohhhh you're in for it now...' N chuckled to himself as the crowd fell silent, all eyes on Leo. The remaining members of the Agma gang slowly backed up to the edge of the ring, feeling that something bad was about to happen. Leo's head shot up and his eyes shot wildly to the gang nervously shifting in the corner, a hint of madness glazing over his pupils. He strided towards them and grabbed the leader by the scruff of the neck. He drew his fist back then, like an elastic band, let it fly forward into Tokebi's face.

                          One hit was enough to knock the poor man out but Leo didn't stop there. Like a needle on a sewing machine Leo's fist repeatedly made contact with Tokebi's nose, eventually crushing it. When he had enough of the leader he dropped him to the ground and his glare shot to the next Agma member in his line of sight, reaching over to him and pulling him in for the kill. The remaining Agma members gasped in shock and all swarmed towards Leo to stop him from creating another fatality within their gang. Hongbin and Ravi blocked their path.

'Not so fast you punks. You're ours.' Ravi stated whilst rubbing his fists eagerly. The rapidly losing gang faltered, getting ready to run,  but became surrounded by the rest of VIXX. Ji-Yeong couldn't believe her eyes, she now realized that she would be losing the bet this time round. She bit her lip anxiously, 'YAH AGMA! DON'T LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU! BEAT THOSE BASTARDS INTO KIMCHI ARRASO?' she yelled, much to the annoyance of Ravi who stuck his jaw out and turned to face her,

'Yah, that brat over there, you're too noisy! shut up and sit down, or go back home little girl, huh?' he spat.

Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter