Lollipop

Fight, START!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only 4 days had passed since the fight on Sunday and Ji-Yeong's face hadn't had time to fully heal before arriving at her parent's house to pick up Cho-Young. She repeatedly cursed VIXX under her breath as she walked up the path to the front door, recalling the memories of Monday morning.

 

~FLASHBACK~

Ji-Yeong was awakened by a thin stream of light piercing through her window. She blinked a couple of times until she was fully awake and aware of her surroundings. What happened last night?  Last thing she remembered was going ape on VIXX at the Youth Centre. Then what? How did she get back home? What about the others?

             Her body felt so sore all over but she forced herself to sit up. Looking to the side she saw the remains of a used first aid kit and murky bowl of water. *who put all of this here?* She rolled (rather painfully) out of bed and limped to her door, making her way to the living room. There she saw Jin-ui and Hwajae sprawled in uncomfortable positions on the sofa and Heugsim passed out in the armchair. But... Joon-Ho was nowhere to be seen.

Ji-Yeong's eyes widened in panic, 'Joon-Ho-ah! Are you here?! Joon-Ho!' She looked around the house and let out a hefty sigh of relief when she saw him walk out of the bathroom with a towel on his head.

'Relax, I'm still alive. I just took a shower.' He mumbled as he walked over to the drawer and pulled out some of his spare work clothes. BlackRabbit were around Ji-Yeong's so often for sleep overs as well as after fights that they ended up keeping a lot of their stuff there.

'Yah- are you hurt badly anywhere? Do we need to take anyone to hospital? What happened last night?'  Ji-Yeong's questions came out like rapid bullets.

'I'm alright, my arms are just a bit sore... Everyone will be fine. VIXX came in, treated our wounds, treated their wounds, then left.' He turned to her, 'I'm gonna head off to work, I'll see you later. Text me when the others wake up.'

'MWOH?! VIXX CAME INTO MY HOUSE?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!' She exclaimed, emotions mixed between shock and rage.

'Yeah.They didn't take anything though so don't worry. Ravi took you to your room, I guess he took care of your hits. No idea why they bothered though... I feel like they've just rubbed salt into our wounds... I mean, who fixes up their enemies after a fight? Its so degrading!' Joon-ho's temper also began to rise as he thought about it. 'Anyway, I'll be late if i don't go now. You should fix yourself up before going to the flower shop, you look like you've been dancing around in a tornado.'

Ji-Yeong nudged his arm and he winced. She immediately apologised before sending him out the door and going back to clean up the place as well as wake up the rest of her gang. Heading to the kitchen she found the rather weathered looking china doll with a small post it next to it reading: [Here's your doll back. We didn't do it so instead of yelling at us use your energy to find out who did. -R-]

Her nostrils flared, 'That son of a- ' Just then someone stirred so she threw the doll into a corner of the room and went to asses the damage VIXX had caused to her members.

~END FLASHBACK~

 

 

Ji-Yeong opened the door and hesitantly stepped inside. Her nervousness went away as she was greeted by an excited Cho-Young with her mini pink suitcase and Hello Kitty backpack. 'UNNIEEEE!' She leaped up to hug her, Ji-Yeong catching her expertly and giving her a tight squeeze.

'Heeey Trouble! Are you ready for our weekend sleepover?' Cho-Young nodded so enthusiatically Ji-Yeong thought her head would fall off. Cho-Young's expression slightly changed when she looked closer at her older sister's face.

'But Unnie, Why is your face like this? Did you fall over? It looks bad.' She brushed her tiny hands over the bruise on Ji-Yeong's cheekbone.

'Don't worry Cho-Young, I just tripped up and had a nasty fall. But I'm all better now, see, I can even do this!' She exclaimed as she lifted up her sister and flew her around the hall. Out of the corner of her eye she saw their mother emerge from the study with a briefcase and small travel bag. She walked up to them and nodded in their direction before opening the door and catching a taxi to the airport. *tch- my own mother doesn't even show concerns for the cuts on my face... did she even notice?* Ji-Yeong grimaced.

The sisters walked hand in hand to Cho-Young's school and said their affectionate goodbyes before Ji-Yeong headed off to the cafe with Cho-Young's suitcase.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hwajae cricked her neck from side to side and twisted her back so that a sound like popping bubble wrap came out. Her body was still aching after waking up on Monday and her right arm was a little sore, affecting her artistic skills at work. Still she tried her best, occasionally getting annoyed at the motor-mouth who would shove his face in the window and wave at her everytime he walked past... which was often in these past few days. She didn't understand why he wouldn't just leave her alone. Hwajae tried hard to ignore him until he came in and walked straight to the appointment desk, ignoring her threatening expression that rested upon his back.

'An appointment with Hwajae-shii please, as soon as possible.' He smiled cutely to the woman at the desk which just made him seem strange as his face had not fully healed yet. Hesitantly the woman booked in his appointment.

'You'll have to wait for around 15 minutes sir.' Ken nodded then sat down, smirking at the glaring Hwajae. When his turn came he cheerfully sat down at Hwajae's desk and put his hands out.

'The paint came off, do it for me again.'

'Is your head screwed on correctly or did we knock it around too much on Sunday?'

'Yeah, you did.' He pointed to the back of his head, 'Look! I still have a massive scar here thanks to your crazy- leader. But... we still won hahahaha.' Hwajae's patience was slowly dwindling so she stabbed a sharp nail file into the desk near his hand. He recoiled quickly in shock, 'Hwajae-shii is this how you treat your customers?!'

                          Before Ken could cause a ruckus Hwajae grabbed his hands and began repainting the nails, choosing simple black and white colours for her canvas. Ken looked around the room, trying not to blush at the feeling of Hwajae's feather-light hands on his. He quickly glanced at her fully focused face, the way her eyebrows furrowed slightly and her eyes zoned in on their target. He found himself wanting to ask if she was ok noticing how her hand uncharacteristically shook.

Instead he blurted out 'Hurry up and recover already. I'm ready for the next public fight! VIXX will turn BlackRabbit into clowns in front of everyone! HA!' mentally punching himself afterwards for the unintentional spite in his voice.

Hwajae remained focused, 'Third time's a charm. We'll win next time.'

'No, third time will be our hat trick! Face it, we are way stronger than your gang.'

'You just caught us on our bad days is all.'

'Well you must have plenty of them then. There is no way you can win against us Potmaniac you - '

'Done.' Hwajae stated as she tidied her desk while waiting for his nails to dry. Ken was surprised at how quick the session was this time and looked down amazed at his nails. Suddenly his face contorted with a look of disgust and anger.

'YAH! YOU-' What did he see to make him shout out in shock?

                     On both of his thumbs were cheeky faces with their tongues poking out but what was the most horrifying were the single letters placed on each of the remaining fingers... D - I - C - K       H - E - A - D.

Hwajae contained her laughed as the boy before her started spluttering and tripping over his words, completely at a loss as to what to say. He stood up ready to have a full blown arguement with her when she began to leave to the back of the shop.

'Yah! Where are you going now?!' He pointed at her accusingly but she just waved without looking back,

'Lunch break.' then disappeared into the staff room. Ken stood in the middle of the shop like a lost puppy, his pointing arm slowly retracting. What the hell just happened? His mind was too blank to think about a comeback for this situation so he just silently payed the bill and left, walking back to VIXX's place with a dazed look.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Students filtered through the gates at the high school the maknaes of both gangs attended making it hard for Leo to find the person he was looking for. He must have seemed like some sort of creeper; quietly standing at the wall studying all the students' faces and trying to find a match to the image in his mind. Hyuk had left earlier that morning to do morning duties but that was not the particular person Leo was looking for today. In fact he had waited for at least half an hour until his cat-like eyes caught sight of the blonde curls amongst the bustling crowd of kids. Reacting instantly he lurched forward and grabbed Jin-ui's shoulder, dragging her back to where he originally stood. Startled she whipped her body around and her face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter