Missing

Fight, START!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin-ui sped into the garage like a race car, eyes wildly searching for her fellow gang member. She saw Heugsim walking towards her with a crowbar and a hammer. He tossed her the crowbar as soon as Leo and Hyuk entered the building in hot pursuit. Heugsim glared dangerously at Leo who in turn narrowed his cat-like eyes at the BlackRabbit member.

'I called the others.' Heugsim muttered under his breath so that only Jin-ui could hear him. She nodded slightly, advancing slowly while tapping the crowbar in her palm. Soon after Hwajae and Joon-ho arrived together. Leo and Hyuk spun around and realised that they were in a tight spot of trouble. They were surrounded. Hyuk put up his hands to surrender,

'Listen guys, we didn't come for a fight. See? It's only two of us here. We just wanted to talk with Jin-ui, that's all.' He blurted out. No matter how much of a good fighter the VIXX pair were, they would probably lose against 4 angry BlackRabbits.

'Then let's talk.' A voice came from the entrance. Everyone looked up to see Ji-Yeong with her little sister hiding behind her legs. She held out her phone to Hyuk, 'Call the rest of your members.'

                               And that was how all the members of BlackRabbit and VIXX were now sat on the sofas in Heugsim's garage, a heavy silence clinging to the air as everyone glared at each other. Cho-Young glanced up nervously at her sister and tugged on her shirt. Ji-Yeong snapped out of her trance and smiled sweetly down at her.

'Cho-Young why don't you go wait in Heugsim-oppa's office? We won't be long, we just have to have a talk with these guys over here.' Cho-Young nodded obediently and walked quickly over to the office.

'My ipad is in there Youngie, you can play on the games if you want.' Heugsim called out to the little girl and she nodded before shutting the door behind her.

'Okay, so what did you want to talk about? What's with calling us all here?' N said questioningly. Ravi leaned forward in his seat with a mischievous grin,

'Another fight date? Already? But you guys are only just recovering...' he snickered. Joon-ho's burning eyes soon shut him up though.

'Truce.'

'What?' Ravi questioned.

'I want to call a truce.' Ji-Yeong repeated calmly. N and Ravi leaned back, surprised but ready to listen.

'Go on...' N gestured.

'We both live in the same town so we can't help bumping into each other, but this is getting stupid. All gangs involved in the street fights know that the fight scene and our individual lives are completely different. In theory, you should respect that and not involve petty arguments in daily life because it can affect things like family and work.'

'Your point?' interrupted Ravi, starting to get impatient.

'My point is: We should call a truce. Act like we don't know each other. Don't speak to each other. You bothering me at work, those two over there approaching Jin-ui at school, and that idiot who keeps annoying Hwajae at the salon, all of it has to stop.' Ji-Yeong explained firmly.

'Where's the fun in that though?!' Ravi exclaimed as he threw up his hands, 'Life would be so boring without winding you all up!'

'Well maybe if you got off your fat and got a job your time would be taken up by that instead of bothering us. Problem solved.' Ji-Yeong snapped back.

'We came here to fight not live like normal people.' Ken argued.

'Well we know you don't, but some of us actually have "normal" lives outside of fighting HEAD.' Hwajae piped up, emphasising the words she had written earlier that day. She laughed internally when Ken self-consciously curled his fingers to hide the nail art that Hwajae had bestowed upon him.

'Ah,but what to do? Ravi likes all the Green Tea stuff on your cafe's menu, and Hyuk is Jin-ui's desk partner... Meaning that they can't HELP but to speak to each other... Though I'm not entirely sure why Ken is going to a nail salon... That I agree is a bit strange...' N said as he glanced at s then at Ji-Yeong.

The other leader looked at him for a minute then blinked once, 'True, I can't stop you from entering the cafe as long as you don't disturb our customers... and there will be times that Jin-ui and Hyuk have to talk to each other. But I don't want you starting fights where other people can see it.'

'Call.' N replied simply after a second of contemplation.

'Call?' Ji-Yeong emphasised whilst looking at the rest of VIXX. The rest of the boys nodded and murmured in agreement, all apart from Leo and Ravi who just stared silently at BlackRabbit.

                            After their discussion was done Ji-Yeong fetched Cho-Young from the office and they began to leave the garage with Jin-ui. VIXX were also beginning to leave but not before Ravi and Leo stood before the girls, blocking their exit. Ravi bent down slightly and put on a gentle expression (only making him seem more disgusting to Ji-Yeong),

'Well this must be your cute little sister. Cho-Youngie right? It's our first time seeing each other right? Nice to meet you little one.' He plastered a friendly grin across his lips as Cho-Young bashfully hid behind her sister.

Leo had a more genuine smile than Ravi, instantly brightening at the sight of the cute child before him. He reached out to ruffle the little girl's hair but was stopped quite aggressively by her elder sister who squated his hand away.

                          Retracting his hand he then turned his attention to the BlackRabbit maknae and once again attempted to give her the medicine from earlier. This time she took it just so they would leave quicker. Slowly VIXX made their way through the garage door so that only Ravi remained. He waved cutely at Cho-Young before straightening up and smirking at Ji-Yeong. Then within two blinks of the eye he was gone.

                           After the confrontation between BlackRabbit and VIXX, Heugsim closed up the garage and the whole gang went back to Ji-Yeong's place to hang for a while. Conversations and jokes were bounced around the living room casually while Cho-Young played with her dolls and occasionally engaged with the elders. All of the day's drama was soon forgotten and by 8pm Cho-Young was sleeping soundly in bed whilst Ji-Yeong saw her gang out of the door.

All of this happening before 7 pairs of stealthy eyes.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Friday morning had arrived and Cho-Young walked sleepily around the apartment getting ready for school. 

'Cho-Young-ah come over here and eat your cereal! Come on or we'll be late!' Ji-Yeong called out to her, starting to tie her sister's hair into two high pigtails while the younger sat down and shoved spoonful after spoonful of cheerios into like a drunken zombie. Ji-Yeong chuckled at the messy eater and wiped away the crumbs and saliva that escaped the sides of her sister's mouth.  'If you drop any more from the gaps in your lips you'll have nothing left to eat silly!' She joked.Cho-Young smiled drowsily before going back to the bedroom to retrieve her schoolbag and her favourite pink headband.

                    Half way to the school Ji-Yeong felt something she had never felt before. A small... creeping feeling... as though a spider was crawling up her spine or a feather was brushing against the back of her neck. But it wasn't physically either of those... She understood what this feeling was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter