Forfeit

Fight, START!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'FIGHT!'

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

As soon as the word came out of their mouths both BlackRabbit and VIXX lunged forward mingling in a violent mess of wild punches and kicks being thrown all over the place. Ji-Yeong's battle cries and Ken's ahjumma complaints could be heard over all the ruckuss as they were the loudest of their gangs.

                            BlackRabbit began to unravel their plan slowly, all making sure to avoid VIXX's Leo who seemed to be holding back generously, only dodging stray hits every now and then. The gang started by leading the VIXX members away from each other so they couldn't group attack, starting with Hwajae dragging Ken to the farthest part of the court by his ears, ignoring his shouts of protest and scrabbling hands.

                             Heugsim had locked his eyes on his target who was right in the middle of the scrum grappling with his leader. He ran up behind N and yanked him off of Ji-Yeong, pulling him violently backwards. N was surprised but immediately started fighting back, struggling against the muscular man's grip. Heugsim swung him into an open space then charged at him full on, his head down and forward like an angry bull. N planted his feet into the ground and braced himself but it was no use. With all of his strength the BlackRabbit member barged into him, winding him and launching him into the air. N's back hit the wire mesh fence with a loud clang as Heugsim held him there and delivered 5 punches in rapid succession to his ribs. N gasped in pain and shot the giant a deathly glare. Suddenly he snapped his head forward, hitting Heugsim straight in the nose. Heugsim staggered back and hissed in pain. Reaching up to his nose he felt a wet substance trickle down his palm. Blood. Oh hell no! He rammed N back into the fence and the two began landing hits on each other once more.

                               In the opposite corner of the court Hwajae's long legs were at work, swiping out gracefully but lethally at the loudmouth before her. Ken was actually doing a pretty good job of avoiding her hits until she unexpectedly crouched down into a sweep and expertly wiped out his legs from beneath him, sending him crashing to the ground with a loud shout.

'AH! YOU ! THAT HURT!' he whined, turning into Kenjummah mode and clutching his shins. Hwajae just shrugged and unravelled her whip. Dragging the fallen VIXX member to the fence she quickly tied him to it and brought out her knuckledusters, attaching them comfortably to her fists. Ken's eyes widened as he saw the sharp points which were supposedly cat ears which protruded from her knuckles... those could do some serious damage.

'YAHYAHYAH! You can't be serious Punmaniac! You tryin' to kill me huh? you crazy chick let me go!' He writhed about as Hwajae slowly approached him, throwing a few test punches to intimidate him. Soon she was stood about 15 inches away from him.

She drew back her equiped fist 'It's PYROmaniac you Fog-Horn, now shut up and take it like a man.' With a swift movement her fist flew forward but in a flash it was knocked off it's course and twisted into an awkwardly painful position, making her screech and twist her own body in attempt to lessen the burning sensation. Her arm was now behind her back, disarmed and causing her to be unable to move. Ken stood behind her, raising a knife up to her neck as he leaned her paralyzed body against his. 

'You're not the only one who carries a weapon ya know?' He said in a mocking tone, lips brushing her ear and making her shiver in disgust. He spun her quickly around to face him and landed a heavy punch right into her stomach. It wasn't as strong as Joon-ho or Heugsim's punches but it still hurt,especially when Hwajae was uncharacteristically caught off guard. She doubled over in pain and fell to the floor while Ken laughed triumphantly. He waved his nails in front of her while she glared up at him.

'So I guess these are lucky after all huh? They certainly pack a punch, if you know what I mean hahaha! You might have just let us win this fight with these nails hahahaha!' He was so noisy! Hwajae gritted her teeth and closed her eyes in annoyance. Her hand twitched towards her belt... reaching for her ultimate weapon...

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

                             'OI FLOWERBOY! YOU'RE MINE!' Yelled Joon-ho, pointing rudely at Hongbin who turned his head slowly with an unamused expression on his face. Hongbin straightened up his posture and pointed at himself questioningly. Joon-ho nodded in confirmation so Hongbin outstretched a finger and beckoned him closer, looking up through his fringe and chuckling silently. Of course Hot-Temper Joon-ho took the bait and ran full speed at the handsome boy. With a loud roar he threw punches a million-a-minute. Left, Right, Left, Right, and Left again. Never tiring. Never stopping. Hongbin was a little startled, this guy wasn't that energetic before. Hastily he shifted in the opposite directions the fists were hitting, getting caught a couple of times on the chin or in the stomach. He knew he had to take Joon-ho out soon if he wanted to live to see another day.

                                 Ji-Yeong pitched a loud battle cry as she sprinted towards a smirking Ravi, who crouched down ready to receive a hit that never came. At the speed of light Ji-Yeong had placed her hands on his shoulders and flipped herself over his body. Once landing smoothly behind the VIXX member she brought up her leg and kicked him in the spine before he could register what just happened, causing him to lurch forward and hiss in pain. However there was no time to wallow in agony so he spun swiflty around and returned the kick which was blocked skillfully by his opponent.

'Het. You've gotten better since last time. What did you do? Go take lessons from Po the Panda?' [A/N:If you have no idea what I'm on about go watch Kung Fu Panda ;O ] He chided as he attempted another kick, one aimed lower this time.

Again he was blocked and Ji-Yeong counterattacked with a punch to the face 'Well at least I didn't go to the Larva Salon to make myself look like a maggot. Where'd ya get that hairstyle inspiration from Rava? A sheep's ?'

'MWO-?!' Ravi evaded her fist. He grabbed her wrist and dragged it through, bringing her closer to him. He snarled into her face, 'And what about you and your messy bird's nest? What are YOU huh? Stig of the Dump?' She narrowed her eyes and pulled back, shoving him hard. For a second they both stood glaring at each other as they caught their breath. 

A low growl bubbled in Ji-Yeong's throat as the pair crouched down, arms outstretched, ready to charge. It began to crescendo, eventually hitting an intimidating screech as she charged forward. Ravi grinned at the sight and also charged forward. He was enjoying this fight so much. Finally he could take out the legendary BlackRabbit gang and VIXX would be secured the title of most dangerous gang in the whole area.

They collided with all their strength, neither backing down as they clutched onto each other's arms and tried to push them back with full force. The tension around them seemed like invisible zaps of electric. Both looked willing to fight to the death. Teeth gritted. Arm muscles buldging. Feet planted into the ground.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

                          Meanwhile Hyuk was slowly backing away from Jin-ui with his hands up as he thought of a strategy to fight someone who was way more skilled than he in martial arts. He tried to buy himself some time. 'N-n-now Jin-ui, we shouldn't fight right? We are classmates! Chingus!'

'Who's chingus you little !' She lunged forward, hand outstretched to grab the male's collar. All she managed to grab however was thin air as he clumsily dodged her attack. She huffed in annoyance and reached out to him again... successfully this time. 'GOTCHA!' 

Hyuk's eyes widened in surprise and he put his hands up in surrender, 'Okay, Okay, You got me!' Jin-ui smirked triumphantly. She brought her free hand up slowly and drew it back behind her head, focusing all her energy into the tip of her fingers. Just one clean swipe and the maknae of VIXX would be out cold!

                            Leo was calmly trying to pry Heugsim off of N as the pair fought furiously. It was hard work. Heugsim wasn't a skinny little weakling that anyone could just fling away. He was built with broad shoulders and great big muscles that added to his strength and weight. In a few seconds where the monster was barely lifted away from him N managed to roughly glance over at Ken, then to Hongbin, and eventually Hyuk. He noticed that they were struggling immensely with taking down BlackRabbit. Even his right hand man Ravi wasn't able to easily squash BlackRabbit's Leader like he did with all the other gangs.

BlackRabbit was really no joke. 

                              It became apparent to all the VIXX members that BlackRabbit had upped their game... meaning they would need to work harder than they normally did to win this fight.  VIXX's leader reached out to get Heugsim from Leo's loose grasp. After tripping him up he jumped onto his back like a surfboard and restrained his flailing arms with great difficulty. Trying desperately to keep his balance he looked up at his second eldest member. 

'LEO! Go Help Hyuk! NOW!' He ordered.

Leo nodded once and glanced over to where the maknaes were battling it out. He saw Jin-ui with her arm raised, about to karate chop Hyuk into darkness. He sped over and reached out his hands. With one arm around her neck in a choke hold and the other restraining her uplifted hand he managed to easily pick her up off of the ground and drag her backwards away from the maknae. Jin-ui immediately let go of Hyuk's shirt and brought her free hand up to the strong arm that enveloped her neck dangerously, almost cutting off her air supply. She viciously kicked her feet around, aiming at anything she could come into contact with... which just so happened to be Hyuk's private parts at that moment. Squeaking a little, he fell to the ground clutching his little friend and his body slowly curled up into a protective ball. Jin-ui huffed through her nose in satisfaction then focused back on escaping from the grasp of VIXX's beast.

He didn't mean to, but with all of her fidgeting Leo tightened his hold around her neck so that her windpipe had shut. Gasping for air she hit his arm repeatedly and managed to choke out 'Let-m-go f-kin -mon-s-ster!' in a desperate whisper. 

                             Before she went completely limp Leo realised he was probably using too much strength and laxed his grip. Jin-ui managed to wriggle out his arm then and fall to the ground with a noisy intake of air to fill her deprived lungs. On her hands and knees in front of Leo she took a few greedy breaths before glaring up at him.

'Yah Lion-shii! Are you out to murder someone today?! It's a fight not freaking homocide! Jinjja!' 

Leo just stood silently staring at her, wondering if she was okay. On the other hand Jin-ui thought he was trying to scare her so she squared up her shoulders and stood facing him. After stretching her back left and right she got into a ready position 'Well come on then! Let's see what you got!' she yelled at him, not knowing that behind her Hyuk had already semi-recovered from her last hit and was standing up to tower over her. 

                                           Near by Hongbin was giving it his all. Fully concentrating on blocking each one of Joon-ho's deathly hits. Every time his fist connected with Hongbin's wrist, the VIXX member could feel the impact rattle through his bones, causing him to wince at the excruciating pain. He only managed to tap Joon-ho a couple of times, and it didn't even seem to effect the BlackRabbit member at all... That is until that BlackRabbit member noticed his youngest comrade's situation. 

'JIN-UI WATCH OUT!'

At Joon-ho's outburst the rest of BlackRabbit momentarily paused to look over at their maknae's position. They were shocked to find Jin-ui sandwiched between 2 t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter