Dolls and Nails

Fight, START!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jin-ui rang Ji-Yeong for the 6th time in 3 hours. Her and Heugsim had met up with Hwajae and Joon-ho, telling them everything on their way to Ji-Yeong's house. Finally she answered her phone 'Yeobosayeo?'

'UNNIE!' Where have you been?! I've been trying to contact you for hours!' Jin-ui yelled down the phone.

'Sorry Jin-ui-ah, I had some trouble at work so I was late picking Cho-Young up. We went out for ice cream.' Ji-Yeong apologised.

'Oh, okay... but Unnie there's something really important we need to tell you, the whole gang is on their way over now. It's urgent!'

'Okay, calm down Jin-ui. I'll see you soon' Ji-Yeong hung up. She hadn't put the phone down 2 seconds when it pinged with a message. *who could that be?* she thought as she looked at the caller ID. *ugh, Ravi* She thought she had better see what he had to say to her and flicked up the message:

[Hey Park Ji-Yeong. Make sure the rest of your gang are coming to the fight too! We don't want any funny business. All of you HAVE to be there... We don't want anything happening to your little sister now, do we?]

Ji-Yeong's blood ran cold. Did they follow her? Did she just put her beloved sister in danger? Those bastards dared to involve Cho-Young in this? What low-lives.

10 minutes later there was a knock at her door so she went to open it. Just as she was about to greet the rest of BlackRabbit something attached to the top of her door frame fell down in between them, dangling scarily for all to see.

                    All of BlackRabbit gasped as they saw it was a small doll hung by a noose. but that wasn't the spooky part. What really sparked fear into Ji-Yeong and the other's eyes was that it was a doll in the form of a little girl. A little girl with the same hairstyle and the same cute pink headband as Ji-Yeong's sister... Cho-Young. Somebody had drawn blood running from her eyes like tears in red pen and pinned a note to the body saying: [It's your Fault].

Ji-Yeong clenched her fists in rage, her knuckles turning white with the force. She reached up for the doll and ripped it from the doorframe, storming back into her house with fiery rage, the rest of BlackRabbit following her. 'THOSE ING LITTLE S!' She yelled.

'Noona... Who did this? what's going on?' Joon-ho questioned as he watched his leader walk around her living room cursing profusely and gripping the doll by the neck violently. When she didn't respond he grabbed her arm to stop her and looked into her eyes 'Tell me.'

She yanked her arm away and reached for her phone, searching through her contacts list almost blinded by fury. She tapped her foot impatiently as she put the phone to her ear, waiting for VIXX's Leader to pick up.

'Yeoboseyo? Ah! Is this the BlackRabbit leader?-' She heard the musical voice answer on the other end but it was interrupted by a sound of scuffling and shouts of excitement. All of a sudden a new voice came onto the phone,

'YO! Park Ji-Yeong! Have you decided on a date yet? Oh wait just a minute! Lemme put you on loud speaker!' Ravi's deep voice bellowed, no attempt to contain his enthusiasm for the fight. Ji-Yeong trembled ever so slightly. She closed her eyes,

'You Guys are totally sick you know that? How could you even think of involving other people?! This is a fight between BlackRabbit and VIXX that no one else needs to be a part of!' The strength she was using to clutch her phone could have smashed it easily if she didn't hold back.She breathed in deeply and opened her sharp eyes 'Sunday, 9 PM, The old Youth Centre park, I'll text you directions later. Until then, I don't want to see your vile faces around town ya hear me?! Oh, and you can have your ing doll back then. And don't you EVEN DARE to go ANYWHERE near my sister you twisted bastards!' She yelled before she slammed her phone down on the coffee table and threw the doll across the room.

                   It hit the wall with a loud SMACK and the doll's ear became chipped. She sat down with her head in her hands, screaming out in frustration. Hwajae and Jin-ui glanced at each other before they rushed to sit down on either side of her. Jin-ui looped her arms around Ji-Yeong's shoulders while Hwajae put her hand on her knee, rubbing it comfortingly.

'Unnie what's wrong? What happened with VIXX?' Jin-ui questioned. Her voice was filled with worry.

Ji-Yeong inhaled a shaky breath, 'VIXX... are in town...' She said in a strangled voice.

Hwajae nodded slightly, 'We Know. Jin-ui and Heugsim bumped into their Maknae and the Introvert at her school today.' Ji-Yeong's eyes widened. She abruptly stood up

'MWOH?!' They're following you to school now?! I can't believe this! How far are they going to go? Why do they want our territory that much? Out of all the places they could choose!' She grabbed the cushion nearest to her and threw it with all her strength.

'Ji-Yeong Unnie it's not that bad, Hyuk is just attending my school. We are in the same class but I doubt he'll try anything in a public place.' Jin-ui tried to calm down the raging flame that stood before her. Heugsim silently walked up to Ji-Yeong and carefully pushed her to sit back down in between Jin-ui and Hwajae who therapeutically rubbed her shoulders. The whole gang sat around the coffee table and waited for Ji-Yeong's temper to sizzle out before they talked again.

'VIXX...' Their leader started and they all glanced up at her, 'They found me at the cafe today, they tried to start one right there and then but when I didn't let up they waited for me to finish work and wanted to organise a date for a new fight. Those... cowards... must have followed me straight after because Ravi threatened that if I didn't show up with all of you he would... do something to Cho-Young' She struggled to get the last of her sentence out without choking up. She swallowed back the saliva that seemed to latch in while her gang looked at her with a shocked expression.

'So... VIXX did this?' Joon-ho gestured to the doll that was lying limp on the floor on the other side of the room.

'Who else could it have been?' Jin-ui said slapping his leg. Hwajae leaned back and crossed her legs,

'We don't know for sure. There are many other gangs out to get BlackRabbit, you have to admit. Someone else could have done this, but VIXX are probably the likely culprits if they know about Cho-Young...' She looked up to the ceiling contemplating the different explanations.

'Well we have a fight to prepare for on Sunday!' Ji-Yeong said as she got up, 'Jin-ui, I want you to avoid Hyuk where possible for the rest of the week... but keep a close eye on his actions.' Jin-ui nodded, 'Heugsim watch out for Jin-ui and Joon-ho, can you help me look out for my sister?'

Joon-ho nodded quickly 'Of course Noona!'

She turned to Hwajae and raised her eyebrow, 'And I'm guessing you don't need me to tell you to sharpen up your weapons?' She winked and Hwajae's lips turned up slightly at the corners.

'Heh, yeah. I got some new gear to prep too.'

'That's Great! Now Let's eat! I'm starving!' Ji-Yeong walked into her kitchen as the rest of BlackRabbit cheered. As she pulled out a couple packets of ramen she mumbled to herself 'VIXX... prepare yourselves...'

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

It was around 10pm when Ravi and Hongbin came energetically through the door. 'Hey N hyung! Guess who we bumped into today?!' Ravi yelled out as he came out of the hallway and into VIXX's living room followed by a drained looking Hongbin.

'Hmmm, A BlackRabbit Member?' N tapped his chin in mock thinking.

'Okay, I'll tell ya! We bumped into a member of Bla- Oh? You already knew? How?' Ravi made an 'O' shape with his mouth and cocked his head to one side.

'Because these two managed to find a couple today.' N jerked his thumb to Leo and Hyuk. The VIXX members were sat in a circle on the floor discussing something when the remaining two came in. Hongbin dragged Ravi and went to join them. Ken offered them a chocolate bar from his snack stash, Ravi eagerly accepted while Hongbin put up his hand and screwed his face up in distaste. Ravi's eyebrows raised in surprise,

'Really?! Who?'

'Their Maknae and their Dark Knight. Seems that our Hykkie is attending the same school as BlackRabbit's Baby.' N went to squish Hyuk's cheek but the younger squatted his hand away. N's face changed from cute to angry in a millisecond and he chopped his neck. Hyuk pretended to be in pain and rolled around on the ground.

'Whoa! Nice luck guys! Jjang!' Ravi stuck his thumbs up.

'So who did you bump into?' Ken asked, a mouth full of chocolate.

Ravi smiled smugly but Hongbin was the one who answered, 'BlackRabbit's Leader; Park Ji-Yeong. We found out where she lives and that she has a little sister too.' He sounded tired of hearing that girl's name, sighing at the end of his sentence out of boredom. N did a little fanboy squeal and clapped his hands.

'Ooooooh! that's a great score!' He tapped his feet rapidly on the floor in excitement. 'Now we've pin-pointed BlackRabbit they can't hide from us anymore! This is going to be fun!'

'Ahhh! I wish I had found a BlackRabbit member today! I would have started a punch up right there and then! With a left! and a right! They wouldn't be let off so easily!' Ken yelled loudly at the same time as putting his fists up and punching the air in a boxing motion. Everyone just ignored his little outburst.

'Got a fight arranged yet?' N asked.

'She should be calling... very soon...' Ravi replied, smiling from ear to ear. For around half an hour they waited for Ji-Yeong's call. Ravi was beginning to get impatient when N's phone began to ring in his back pocket. Everyone froze and N began to dance silently up and down on the spot, miming to the phone. Ravi shook his hand rapidly to signify him to answer it.

N cleared his throat and gained composure before swiping the answer button.

'Yeoboseyo? Ah! Is this the BlackRabbit leader?-' He began but before he could say any more Ravi had lunged for the phone, all smiles, and jumped onto the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter