Enemies

Fight, START!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BANG.

                     BANG.

                                            SLAM.

Ji-Yeong kicked down the door and rushed into the room. Before Ravi could even react she had him pinned to the ground, hands circled around his neck, ever tightening,

'WHERE IS SHE?'

N stood up from the couch and ran over to her after recovering from his initial shock. He tried desperately to pry her off of the younger male but she shoved him away, the force sending him tumbling backwards. The rest of VIXX came out from the back room after hearing the noise. Their eyes widened in surprise as they saw BlackRabbit's leader on top of Ravi looking like she had been possessed by the devil.

'WHERE.IS.SHE.' The girl accented every word as she squeezed Ravi's throat to a close. His hands desperately clawed at hers as he tried to answer her. He could feel himself getting dizzy. He didn't know Ji-Yeong had this much power in her, she was like the Hulk, he couldn't escape her grip.

'Who?! Who are you looking for Ji-Yeong?!' N came up to her side and urgently rested a hand on her arm, trying to make her look at him, 'Let Ravi go and we'll talk first ok? Talk to me.' He tapped his chest, trying to make large movements to get her attention away from killing his friend.

'DON'T WITH ME. WHERE'S MY SISTER YOU SICK BASTARDS?!' Ji-Yeong yelled as she slammed Ravi's head into the ground. Ken and Hongbin rushed forward to help but N held his hand up to stop them. Turning back to the raging female he looked her dead in the eyes,

'Ji-Yeong. Stop it. We don't know where your sister is. Let go of Ra-'

'LIAR. ALWAYS LYING. GIVE HER BACK TO ME. GIVE HER BACK TO ME YOU LITTLE S!' Ji-Yeong was blind and deaf to N's exasperated pleas.

Leo could see Ravi struggling for air and couldn't stand by any longer, he sped towards the BlackRabbit Leader and hooked her off of the ground with all his might, throwing her towards the wall then following through with his fist. Ji-Yeong's adrenaline aided her lightning fast reflexes and she dodged to the side, narrowly missing a hit. As Leo's fist smashed into the concrete Ji-Yeong twisted while grabbing his wrist then brought her foot back to kick him into the wall where she was originally stood. Leo doubled over and let out a silent gasp.

                   While Ravi was on the floor trying to recover the rest of the VIXX members tried to stop Ji-Yeong from murdering everyone in their gang. It was a difficult task to conquer as the girl was fighting with all her strength. Trying to tell her to calm down was like adding fodder to the fire and she spiraled out of control quickly. Even with 4 of them trying to restrain her she managed to pull their weight around, causing Hyuk to lose balance and trip over Hongbin's foot, sending them both flying into the couch. N and Ken attempted to get a hold of her arms but failed miserably as she ducked out the way then shoved the younger into the VIXX leader. Ravi had come back to his senses and flipped himself up off the ground before N and Ken could come crashing towards him. He helped s get back on their feet then ran to grab a rope that was in the cupboard.

'Hyung get Ji-Yeong on that chair!' He yelled at N who nodded. He swiftly fetched a chair from the table and brought it to the middle of the room. While Ji-Yeong had her attention on Leo, back facing the rest of the room, the other VIXX members surrounded her cautiously. Sensing their presence and seeing movement out the corner of her eye she moved quickly, turning whilst lashing out her fist. Hyuk had to peddle backwards to avoid getting a hit to the chops but lurched forwards straight after to grab her wrist. Leo came up from behind and slipped his arms under hers then up to Ji-Yeong's head, putting her in a headlock. Outraged Ji-Yeong screamed as she writhed around in his grip, feet flailing around at anyone who dared to come near. Her arms and head were completely restrained so she tried to kick into the air and put Leo off balance. Instead Ken and Hyuk grabbed her legs and they brought her hastily over to the chair. It was a giant team struggle but in the end they got the feisty girl tied to the chair, unable to throw punches and kicks in every direction. The boys collapsed, getting their breath back for a few seconds.

'What... the HELL Park Ji-Yeong?! You finally lost it eh?' Ravi huffed through laboured breaths, 'You are totally crazy! You need to be locked up in an asylum!' he threw his hands up in the air.

'Shut up! Give me back my sister!' Ji-Yeong struggled against the rope, the rough material burning her skin as it caused friction.

'How can we give you back your sister if we don't have her you .' Ravi spat back. He was getting annoyed until he realised something, 'Wait... your sister? What happened to your sister?'

'Don't act dumb! We had a truce! If you wanted a fight you should have waited till the next underground one! Not only did you guys interfere with our lives but you want to interfere with our families too?! How ing low can you get?!' Unable to channel the adrenaline into her fists, Ji-Yeong's tears of frustration were now starting to overflow and tumble down with a mere blink of her eyelids. 

'We haven't done anything! Tell me in a way I can understand you pabo! Why you always gotta be so abstract?' Ravi yelled back at her, his patience was wearing thin now. 

                            N noticed something twinkle in Ji-Yeong's left pocket as her body convulsed with her held in sobs. He reached out for it quizically,

'Excuse me for doing this Ji-Yeong-shii.' He said politely as he pulled out a sparkly pink headband with the note attached. The rest of the boys crowded around him, reading it over his shoulder. Now they instantly understood what all the commotion was about.

'Ji-Yeong-ah... we didn't... despite what you're thinking we didn't do this...' Ravi said as his wide eyes slowly slid from the note to meet Ji-Yeong's watery orbs. His heart faltered at the way she was looking at him, the pure hate and disgust piercing into his soul. That shouldn't have been directed at him. He didn't want it to be directed to him. 'Really! It wasn't us!' he put his hands up in innocence. 

'Could it be...' The maknae piped up, 'Could it be the same people who made that doll? The one you thought we made?' Everyone turned to look at Hyuk and a gasp of relisation echoed around his fellow gang members. Ji-Yeong was trying to bite back her frustration, attempting to form words rather than just screaming her head off. Through gritted teeth she said,

'Ravi is always mentioning my sister, he's always trying to get to me and he's using Cho-Youngie to do it.' She turned to Ravi and glared up at him, 'Does this make you happy? Are you enjoying seeing me like this? You messed up little . She is a CHILD. How dare you try to bring her into this. And how DARE you even try to play jokes on me like that; acting all innocent and like you know nothing. Honestly I feel like puking at your smugness...' She shook her head, not being able to say anything more without completely cracking, physically and mentally.

Ken scoffed, 'WE didn't bring her into anything! If you want to blame someone, blame yourself you stupid cow! You're the one who got involved with fighting so you should expect things like this! You can't be a perfect older sister and one of the most famous streetfight gang leaders at the same time! Ha- what is your brain like-'  

                               Ravi grabbed his hyung by the collar and shook him slightly while whispering 'Shut your mouth, you're only making it worse!' 

He turned back to the BlackRabbit leader and placed a hand on either side of the chair's backrest, crouching down to her eye level. He gazed deep into the depths of the girl's eyes, searching for any traces that she would trust what he was about to say. 'Ji-Yeong...' he started while she glared right back into his brown irises and slowly damaged his soul (she had really beautiful eyes but damn could she use them as a weapon), 'Whoever did this is obviously out to get you... and obviously a bunch of childish brats. So think. Think CLEARLY about who else could possibly want to fight you. When you figure that out... we'll help you get your sister back... to prove it wasn't us.'

Ji-Yeong's glare broke 'Wh-what?'

Ravi slowly took his hands off the chair and stood back but his eyes remained fixed on Ji-Yeong's, 'You heard me. We'll help you.' He smirked 'But don't get the wrong idea. It's just so that I can see you apologise and beg on your knees for forgiveness.' 

'So now that we're temporarily joining forces... we'll release you but you gotta promise you won't try and kill us okay?' N said before Ji-Yeong's temper could rise up again. 'Promise?' He held out his pinky finger to Ji-Yeong's restrained hand. 

                            She thought deeply about this new proposition. If it definitely wasn't VIXX then she had absolutely no idea who they were dealing with. It could be a small scale gang or a whole proffessional industry; she wouldn't know. This made her question whether it would be safe for her and the rest of BlackRabbit to fight them alone... would she really have to accept help from these jerks?

N saw Ji-Yeong battling with her conflicted feelings so took the opportunity to help himself to her pinky finger. Wrapping his around hers he beamed a smile 'Done.' he said then motioned for Ken and Hyuk to set her free. It took a moment for the BlackRabbit leader to process what had happened but she soon shoved the boys away. However she remained seated, sensing that VIXX's leader had more to say.

'So, who exactly is it that wants revenge on you? Do you have any idea?' N questioned as all the members took a seat. They could tell Ji-Yeong wouldn't attack any time soon. 'Is it another gang?'

'Or do you owe people money?' Ravi added.

'Or did you kill someone?' Ken joked earning him a sea of glares from everyone in the room. He shrunk back into his seat and grumbled.

Ji-Yeong shook her head, 'There are a lot of gangs out there who hate us. For having this territory and for beating them in fights. Too many to count... but none of them know about our private lives... or so I thought...'

'Who did you fight recently?' N continued his interview.

'...Apart from you guys...We fought Loco at the dump site... before that FreeGhosts and iKON... at the end of last year we fought with SPEED, Iron Cross and BTS... before that there's too many to remember. Every single fight we won. It could be any of them! Or none at all!'

'Well if they want to fight at the dump site tomorrow and they knew where your sister would be then they can't be far. They have to be hiding out somewhere nearby. We just need to search around a little...' Ravi rubbed his chin as he thought. 

'Ji-Yeong-shii, why don't you call the rest of BlackRabbit over so we can sort out a plan. I'm sure if we search together we can cover more ground and find Cho-Young sooner.' suggested N as he tossed his mobile over to the girl. 

 

This was going to be a long night for the two gangs.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

                    25 minutes of tense and awkward silence passed by before there was a loud thumping on VIXX's door. Hyuk went to answer but was pushed back by an angry mob as soon as he released the latch.

'OUTTA THE WAY PUNK.' Jin-ui came stomping through the hideout first, followed by an equally angry Joon-ho. Hwajae and Heugsim calmly entered last but were on high alert. 

'Unnie! Gwenchana? Did they hurt you? What happened, why are you here? Why did you call us to this place?' Jin-ui's questions streamed out like a running river while J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter