Underground Fight

Fight, START!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six boys walked chicly out of an abandoned warehouse, blood smeared across their torn dishevelled clothes. Some of the blood was their own, some of it was evidence of their prey that had been left crawling around on the ground back in the dusty old building. That was the last gang in the area that they fought but yet again, most of them ran away screaming or fell to their knees to beg for mercy. 'Ahh this is so BORING! Hyung, there's no one to fight in this place! They all run like mice when they see us coming!' The youngest of the group complained as he wiped the red substance oozing from his split lip. 'Yeah, looks like we'll have to move on to a new territory AGAIN!'  The guy next to him chimed in whilst kicking away pieces of debris. 'Hyuk-ah, Ravi-ah don't think too badly about it. Just think of it as a new adventure huh?' The eldest smiled at them, 'besides I think it's about time we moved on, don't you Leo?' He turned to the second oldest who was busy trying to clean off his victim's blood from his favourite jacket. He glanced up and stared at the leader for a while but didn't respond, turning his full attention back on his clothes.  'I don't really care either way. Stay or go it will all have the same outcome.-sigh-'  A guy with god-like features (even with all the cuts and bruises on his face and body) stated.  'AISH! N-hyung lets discuss this later! Right now the most important thing is FOOD. Let's get a takeout and go home!' Shouted the most energetic of the group as he put his arm around the god-like one 'let's go Hongbin.'  He seemed oblivious to the giant cut across his chest and kept on suggesting what food they should get all the way back to their hideout.

                 Back at their hideout the boys had all cleaned up and tended to their wounds. Whilst eating KFC they stared down at a map that showed all the territories of local gangs. N waved his finger over the map, 'Hmmmmm why don't we goooo.... HERE' he jabbed it at an area down south and smiled up at s who were leaning in to see what he had chosen. Ravi smirked 'Sounds good to me. There are loads of challenges down that way.' he cracked his knuckles. N looked at the other members for confirmation. Leo, Hyuk and Ken all nodded whilst Hongbin walked away, indifferently saying 'Suits me, I'm off to bed.'

N gave a mischievous grin... 'BlackRabbit Territory, here we come...'

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

'PLACE YOUR BETS! PLACE YOUR BETS!' The host of tonight's underground fight was wandering around collecting huge amounts of money from fellow contestants and onlookers. The hosts and the fight's location changed every now and then so that if the cops came they would be hard to track down. The first players of tonight's fight were Fear .vs. Glow, two local tough gangs who were regulars at these kind of events. Many people turned up, about 200 observers, all rough tough gangsters from the surrounding area that were smoking or drinking or just emitting their threatening aura.

                            Amidst all the loud chatter and jeering of the crowd, a 21 year old girl wearing a stripy tank top that showed her muscley arms and toned body was sitting on top of an old oil canister, crossing her arms and smirking under the green cap that hid her face. 

*These weaklings are gunna get busted up pretty bad, huh?*

She chuckled inwardly as the host made his way to where she was sitting. 'oh, our highness is here,' he joked, 'fancy making a bet darlin'?' She laughed with him and chucked 16000 won (about £9/$14) into the pot then pointed towards a group warming up next to a crushed car. 'Ahhh, the Glows? That's funny, I thought you would have chosen Fear seeing as they've won more fights.' She shook her head and nudged her chin towards Fear's leader,

'See him? He's got his left leg strapped but he's trying to hide it... His only strength is his legs, therefore he's gunna balls in tonight's fight.' She explained with a smirk on her face.

'Oh? As expected of our fight Queen, very observant. Well have fun watching this one.' He said before he moved on, 'PLACE YOUR BETS! WHO WILL BE TONIGHT'S WINNER? FEAR OR GLOW?!'

               About 10 minutes later the start of the fight was nearing, Fear and Glow taking their places on opposite sides of the makeshift fighting ring that was surrounded by the eager crowd, attempting to intimidate each other with words and body language before the punches were thrown. The host took his place between the two gangs and raised his hand ready to start the fight. Whilst this was happening two energetic girls bounded up to the girl sat on the canister, their arms filled with snacks, followed by two handsome but menacing looking men. 'Unnieeee! what did we miss?' The younger girl asked whilst passing her some candyfloss. She was wearing a sports tracksuit and had her blonde curls tied up into two high bunches.

'Hmm, they're just about to start. Thanks' She took the candy and began eating straight away. 'Eh? Glow? Where have they been hiding? Haven't seen them in ages.' A tall girl with lon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter