Chapter 5

My Heart is Locked and Engraved with the Letters D&J

"WOOOO! BEAST IS THE BEST!" you screamed with both hands around your mouth. You didn't notice Jonghyun look at you.

"That was awesome! Did you see that?" you asked, totally unaware of the fact that his eyes were full of love.

He nodded and clapped along with you. You guys jumped to the music and when you asked if his favorite band was B2ST, he added that he really looked up to SHINee.

"You would look good in the band SHINee," you smiled at him.

"Haha thanks, but ima stick with medical school," he laughed.

"Aigo, so serious!" you laughed as you playfully push his arm.

"Eh? What happened to your hand?" he asked loudly, over the loud crowd. He picked up your hand and pushed up your sleeve. His eyes larged and you quickly hid your wrist.

"Oh, it's nothing, really," you said quickly.

Doojoon was looking at you from above the stage while performing and you were too busy to notice that he almost bumped into Junhyung, who glared at him.

You guys listened to the rest of the concert and you cheered loudly.

"Let me drive you home," Jonghyun offered as you guys exited the arena.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, I wouldn't be a gentleman if I let a girl go home alone at this time of night,"

You smiled a gummy smile and it made his heart flutter.

"Come on, let's go!" he said as he pushed you toward the car.

"Waah," you let out as he opened the door for you.

The ride home was really quiet and you couldn't help but notice him from your peripheral vision.

Omooo, why is he looking at me like this. Please don't like 'like' me. This is both flattering and freaky. You squinted your eyes and this time he talked to you.

"Are you alright?"

"Oh I'm fine, thanks"

"I had a good time tonight," he said politely.

"Mee too," you smiled.

You led the way home and in no time you were at the front gate.

"Thank you for taking me home Jonghyun oppa," you bowed.

"You're welcome," he replied. He was at the passenger door and you at your gate.

You turned to go but he grabbed your unharmed wrist. You turned around with your hair slightly brushing his face. It was an unintentional hairflip.

You looked up him and it looked like he wanted to say something really badly.

"Yes?" you asked.

He loosened his grip but his hand was still around your wrist.

"~~~~~~~, I liked you for a long time now," Jonghyun said without doubt in his eyes. You looked him in the eye and you flushed a soft pink.

"I don't need an answer from you now, but I'll be there if you need anything," he continued.

"I...."

You were cut off as he pulled you in for a hug. After he pulled back he said goodnight with a happy expression.

"Good night..." you waved as you quickly turned to enter through the gate.

"AHHHHHHH!" you screamed as a male was in front of you. WHAT ARE UP WITH CREEPERS THESE DAYS? OMO.

The guy in front of you had a hood over him and his bangs covering his eyes. He had a smirk playing on his lips.

"I saw what happened," he said, slowly lifting up his face. You were shocked and suprised at who was in front of you.

"What up big eyes," he teased.

"What up small eyes," you smiled.

"Give your favorite oppa a hug," he said with his arms up.

"I don't know about favorite," you smiled.

"Alright alright, I'll just leave then," he said as he turned to walk away.

"JUNHO OPPPPAAAA!" you ran up to him and hugged him from behind, "I missed you, you butthead!"

You hugged him so tightly, he had to rip you off of him.

"Yah, who's that guy?" he asked.

"He's uh...."

"How come you're alone with him?"

"I...uh"

"Are you contemplating your actions?"

"Aniyo!"

"Don't tell me you guys...." he said while rubbing his temples.

"AISH! HE LIKES ME. I DON'T LIKE HIM. HE CONFESSED TO ME. WE JUST WENT TO A CONCERT TOGETHER SINCE I HAD AN EXTRA TICKET FROM DOOJOON. JILL AND TANY SET ME UP WITH HIM WITHOUT ASKING ME," you said in a run-on sentence without taking a breath.

"Doojoon? The flower boy?" he asked.

"Yah, the awesome leader from BEAST!" you spazzed.

He wacked your head.

"Yah, thinking dirty things? Ima tell umma!" he warned.

"I LOVE YOU JUNHO!"

"JUNHO?!"

"JUNHO OPPA!"

"JUNHO OPPA WHO?"

"JUNHO IS THE COCKY, STUCKUP, OVERPROTECTIVE, ABUSIVE, HANDSOME, IMMATURE, BROTHER WHOM I LOVE VERY MUCH!" you yelled with your hands up.

He shut your mouth by sticking a lollipop into your mouth.

"MMMmm" you said while taking the wrapper out of his hands. He pointed to his cheek and you gleamed.

You pecked him on the cheek and he wiped off your kiss.

"Sheesh!" you wacked him.

"I only wanted you to scratch it for me, psh, girls these days. Even my baby sister," he said while rolling his eyes.

"Come on, stinky-foot sister, let's go in" he said as he pushed you toward the house.

"UMMMMMAAAAA! APPPPPAAAA!" Junho and you both yelled at the same time.

"Ah, looky what we have here!" your dad smiled.

"Appa!" Junho smiled as he hugged dad.

"Umma!" he smiled as he kissed her cheek.

Junho stayed for a midnight snack and he had to go home after watching television and chatting with you guys.

"~~~~~-ah, do you wanna come on a show with me next week?" he asked.

"Me? Why?" you asked, confused.

"Because it's a bring your sibling special edition on Strong Heart," he said.

'I don't know, people are gonna see me,"

"Exactly why I'm gonna warn that boy who sent you home of who he's gonna deal with if he touches a strand of your hair. I'll send out a warning and it'll make me seem like I am a good brother,"

"Oh please"

"Is that a yes?"

"I'll think about it,"

"Flower boy will be there,"

"Count me in!' you yelled while pumping your fist in the air.

"I see how it is. Going because your 'love' is gonna be there," he rolled his eyes as he said this.

"Not entirely. Psh, he's not my love," I protested.

"You gonna move on yet? You never confessed to him and expect him to pay attention to you?" your oppa said this as he shook his head.

You did not respond to him. Instead you looked down.

"Anyway, I'll pick you up around noon since we need to give you a makeover and the recording starts at 2:00," he said.

"What's wrong with this?" you asked as you looked at yourself.

"Pabo, you're going on a show. Your best dress is not gonna cut it. We're talking about looking better than all of them here. Nickhun bets he and his sister will look better than me. Like that's ever gonna happen," he said with his hands on his hips.

"Kay then. If its about winning to you," you laughed.

"Night sissy," he waved.

"Night brodaa," you smiled as he gave you a hug.

You watched him as he drove away and was out of sight.

 

You couldn't wait to show Doojoon oppa what you would look like all dressed up and pampered. Junho and you were going to be a knock out.