Meeting the dudes PART 2

...I'm Heechul's Email-order Bride?! o.O...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAieroSw6Cg&feature=bf_next&list=AV4oVf-d_DwKCMIyGuMpJ2z_xt6y8d24P3&lf=list_related

last time, Angel was able to meet SIWON, SHINDONG, LEETEUK, YESUNG. let's find out who might  be the next members in this chapter. 

 

 

Heechul apparently took me into this same sized room like the room a while ago. The difference is there’s a pink corner on it. Very cute though. I glanced closely to this guy sleeping with his mouth slightly open. OMYGOODNESS, he’s effin’ handsome. I swear! Heechul woke him up

“Donghae-ah, wake up! My girlfriend’s here.” Donghae woke up looking so out of the world. His mind is very blank and LOADING much. Again, his mouth’s open. He just stared at us and took many more seconds (a/n let’s just say 5 seconds, isn’t that long? xD)  to realize we’re actually here. Leeteuk entered the room.

“Hey! Donghae-ah your mouth’s open again” he scolded but in a good way. Then he continued “He’s really like that. You know, opening his mouth like he’s GASPING for air. His name is referred to as east sea “ fish”. We all know that fish can’t breathe last in land right? Maybe that’s the reason why he keeps on opening his mouth.” Omoo, this leader is a teaser but still I laughed at his humor.

“Hyung! Why are you so mean?” donghae’s voice cracked like an adolescent boy. He walked near me and bowed 90 degree. Very nice!

“Anyeong haseyo! I’m Lee Donghae and I’m the face of this group. You know what I mean right?”

“YA!YA!” a guy playing on a computer interrupted. his eyebags are visible just so you know. Pretty sure he’d stayed all night playing.

“I’m the most handsome here.” He insisted. A hand was offered infront of me. I tilted my head and saw this very cute guy smiling brightly. My G, he’s melting me.

“Sungmin-imnida!Bangapsumnida Angel-sshi. Hope you’ll enjoy your stay here.” He greeted.

“Kyuhyun-ah! Why don’t you formally introduce yourself to our guest?” Leeteuk ordered.

There was a moment of silence and then he paused his game then got off his feet and walked towards me.

“Annyeaong haseyo! Chonun Kyuhyun. Bangapsumnida...AHJUMMA!” I was taken a back to what he said. Seriously? He just called me AHJUMMA? Do I look like one? IS HE MAAD? Goodness gracious. I think everyone was also dumbstruck to what he just called me. Leeteuk was very fast to respond though.

“YA! KYUHYUN! Why’d you call her that way?”

“I thought she’s of the same age as you and Heechul hyung. So, obviously, she’s already an ahjumma.” He replied coldly.

“So you are saying that I’m already an AHJUSSHI?” Heechul blurted. I bet his ego was knocked.

“Exactly!” Kyuhyun replied with delightness in his face. NODDING LIKE A BOSS

“You really are evil, KYU! Let’s just go out of here” Leeteuk blurted

“Ryeowook’s out there right?” Heechul asked

“Yes! He’s cooking.”

[K.I.T.C.H.E.N]

I saw one guy cooking in the kitchen. This must be Ryeowook. He’s kinda thin. When he turned around, he was kinda surprised when he saw us standing behind him. He was quick to offer us a sit and a food to eat. I just came from a long trip so I still don’t feel like eating but it seems like an insult if I neglect the offer of this SUPERSTAR.

We are having a good time talking and introducing unto each other. I am proud to say that these guys are definitely friendly and humble. They even told me how Heechul is very picky with his girl. They didn’t expect that I lasted long with him. Little did they know that this is just a show..BWAHAHAHA

The topic shifted and they were talking about their album and awards. At last, I will have the chance to respond to the nature’s call. I should stop the madness BEFORE IT EXPLODES. Wait, that’s a song right? xD I’ve been holding back my urine for I think 10 minutes already. I asked Shindong oppa, who’s sitting beside me to direct me where to go.

“Just go straight then you’ll see a door then...” I didn’t let him finish the statement since I really waited to go to the CR perhaps I was able to comprehend his instructions.

I stood up and came rushing to the CR.

 

 

sorry for the late update. i already wrote the next chapter, i'll look for a time to type it.

I ALSO HAVE THE DRAFTS until the end xDD

 

hope you liked my update...

 

thanks to my new subscribers

tintincaparino

blasianromance

Cshinmi

KarMiyy