chapter3 i hate that nerd guy.. he's ugly and poor

...I'm Heechul's Email-order Bride?! o.O...

 

 

3 months later, Eunhyuk and Angel became a couple. They kept it a secret to everyone. Every night, Eunhyuk drops her in front of her house. Angel no longer rides on her car since she goes to school with Eunhyuk.

In school, Heechul started to impress himself towards Angel to how her sympathy to him. She doesn’t know why she even have to care about hurting his feelings. In fact, she can dump him just like how she managed to do unto others. It’s just that this time around, she can’t take it if she sees Heechul being alone. Heechul thinks that they were close already but the truth is she’s just going with the flow everytime they meet each other and everything was fake for her.

 

4 months had passed by this time and Hyukjae and Angel was celebrating their 4th monthsary. After their date, Eunhyuk dropped her in front of her house like what they usually do. This time Eunhyuk’s face seems bothered and unhappy. Seems like he wants to say something but he couldn’t say it. Angel felt that there’s something wrong so she broke the silence

“hey, something’s wrong?  You look....sad.” she said in a worried tone. She touched Eunhyuk’s face. Eunhyuk kissed her hand hen replied.

“You know that I have this very huge dream of becoming an artist right?”

“uhuuuuh” she nodded

“I auditioned to smEnt.”

“Then?”

“I got accepted” he said happily

“Really? Wow. I’m proud of you. i know you can do it” she hugged him then there was a pause.

“Angel, I will be busy by that time and we won’t get time for each other” there was a long pause. They can only hear the wind blowing hard.

“So does this mean you’re breaking up?” Angel said frankly. He didn’t reply.

“I guess that silence serves as a yes” 

“No.. that’s no...”

“Stop. It’s okay. I want you to follow your dreams and live happily. I believe that if we’re really destined, we’ll still meet in the future and realize that we really are for each other. I understand you” Eunhyuk can’t find words to say to her. He seriously loves her but he need to do this so that he can concentrate well.

“I guess this all ends here. Thanks for the memories Hyukjae” she continued. She tried to hold back her tears but deep inside, she wants to slap him and kick him and punch him; but she just can't. She loves him also; she wants what is best for him

“We can still be friends right?” Eunhyuk said but tears started to burst from Angel’s eyes. She blamed her eyes for betraying her. She can't believe that it will all end here. He's her first love. She quickly wiped it then smiled while saying “SURE!. Yes we can still be friends.” Then she faked a laugh.

“I’m really sorry Angel. I love you. I really do. “Eunhyuk embraced her then kissed her on the head then on the forehead. Tears also started to flow from his eyes. After that, they bid farewell from each other. She entered the gate then closed it. She leaned to it then she cried hard. She went to her room while crying out loud. She covered herself with her favourite gigantic pillow. She wanted to talk to someone so she picked her phone then randomly scrolled it. The first name she saw was of Heechul so she called him

“Yoboseyo?” a cracked voice spoke. It’s pretty obvious that he was sleeping when she called.

“hi Heechul! It’s me Angel”

“Uhmmm.. This is a dream right? I’ll hang up now.”

“Wait. No it’s not. I want to talk to someone and it’s you I’ve chose.”

“omooooooooooo.. Is this really you? Why’d you call?”

“Yes it’s me. I just wanted to burst out my anger to someone.”

“So, how may I help you?”

“Just listen to everything I’ll say okay?”

“Okay”

“First of all, I don’t really like you. You have the ugliest haircut I’ve ever seen. You wear those nerdy glasses , it doesn’t suit  you. uhmmm what else? And your jokes were the corniest thing I’ve ever heard. It’s not funny. You are not cool. You look like a retarded moron. You have huge eyes. I don’t like hanging with you during lunch breaks. And lastly, you’re the dumbest creature I’ve ever met. That’s all. Thanks for listening” she finished her inauguration. There was silence between the line but later on he just said “okay. Thanks” then she hung up.

Heechul was left dumb founded to what he all heard. He sat for a while then thought and analyzed the things she said. He finally get into the idea of getting back to sleep. He covered himself with the comforter then whispered “This is just a dream. Nothing to worry about.”  He seriously thought that it was only a dream so he fell asleep back quickly.

 

On the other hand, Angel felt guilty to everything she said. She bullied him and she broke her principle. She was an idiot. She drowned herself to her pillow then shouted as loud as she could.

 

“This day . !” she lay down to her bed trying to sleep. Since she cried, it only took her a snap of the finger to fell asleep.

The next morning, Heechul was still on his daily routine, flirting with Angel. He still believes that everything happened last night was just a dream. On the other hand, Angel was quite thankful since he didn’t react; but at the same time, she’s still pissed because of his existence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two months from now, they’ll be graduating and part ways. Heechul thought that this will be the last chance for him to confess his feelings and there will be no time left. He gathered all his strength and confidence to face her the next day and confess her feelings. He doesn’t care what will be her reaction as long as he’ll be able to free his feelings. He bought chocolates and roses for her.

 

The next day

On his way to his classroom, he passed by on ladies comfort room. As e walked by, he heard Angel’s voice. He was intrigued on what they’re talking about so he stopped and listened for awhile. He was listening to the conversation.

“ I heard Heechul’s eyeing on you.” Mary said

“Ew. I hate that nerd guy. He's ugly and poor.  His look is not pleasing to see. GROSS. I even called him last week and confronted him about how much I hate him and guess what, the next morning he still acted like nothing happened..arggggh. He’s getting on my nerves. ” Angel replied

“Hey, you’re too harsh” Antoinette added.

“I don’t care. I bet nobody can hear us.” Then the girls laughed

Just as he heard those hurtful words, his heart was broken. All his hopes and fantasies vanished like a blink of an eye. He accidentally dropped the rose he’s holding. He suddenly tasted a salty liquid he’s sure he’d tasted before. He then realized that it was tears flowing.  He was still shock on what he’d heard. He then said to himself, “I thought it was just a dream. So she really means it. Your name doesn’t suit you Angel. Someday, I’ll meet you again and you will bend down on your knees for saying those words. I’ll come back and you’ll regret everything you’ve said. MARK my word.” After that, he left running.

 

 

A/n

i'm back, Hiiiiiiiii!

omoooooo..i'm sorry for hurtingyou this time heechul

don't worry, ooner or later you'll BOOM! ahahahahaaha

and to all of you, watch out because the real story (i mean the start of the main plot)  will be unveil sooooooooooooooooner...xD

but since classes starts on monday, it will be delayed T.T

please comment, suggest, and subscribe..

THANK you for reading and passing by

muaaaaaaaaaah