Meet the Family...

...I'm Heechul's Email-order Bride?! o.O...

 

HI! I'm BACK!

i had so much fun wrting the plot of this chapter. thanks to jellybean for the awesome and wild imagination. kekeke~~

I'll update two chapters today so i hope you'll like it!! THANKSSSSSSSSSS!

HERE YOU GO!!!

 ;

 ;

 ;

 ;

V

“Umma, Appa. I want you to meet Jung Angel. She is my...” Heechul glared unto Angel’s eyes then continued “girlfriend” they both hold hands while sitting on the red sofa.

 

“Omooo. Jinjja? Aigoo. She’s pretty” his mother replied. It is very visible that his mother is very glad. Her eyes are sparkling.

“The long wait is finally over!” his dad shouted. He then went to Heechul and congratulated him for having a wonderful girlfriend. Bliss was all over Heechul’s house. It seems like they’ve won a lottery or something. His family was very busy entertaining her. She was like a princess served by all her servants. She was stoned by many questions but since both she and Heechul have already rehearsed what to say, she managed to answer all of it without hesitation.

“Darling, please stay in here tonight. I beg you.” Heechul’s grandma pleaded to Angel. Angel on the other hand was shocked. She wasn’t ready for this so she looked directly at heechul’s eyes which are also signalling her to take t5he offer. Angel made a fast move and quickly answered grandma.

“Sure halmoni. If that’ll make you happy” she smiled brightly.

“Aigooo... You’re really cute. I’m now confident that I’ll have handsome and pretty grandchildren in the future.”

“Umma! What are you talking about? You’re scaring angel. Aigoo. I’m sorry angel to what mom said. Don’t bother yourself about that okay?” heechul’s mom said. Angel in response still manages to let out a loud laugh although deep inside she’s melting due to embarrassment.

“So com’on, I’ll take you to your room” Mrs. Kim guided her into a huge room. Its smell is very soothing. The bed is king sized and a computer set is placed near the window. There were lots of heechul’s portraits. There’s also a huge mirror where lots of cosmetics were placed. Angel quickly concluded on her mind that this room might be of heechul’s and practically, she was right. Heechul entered the room, his eyes widened seems like he’s confused on what’s happening.

“Why is she... I mean MY GIRLFRIEND here?” he asked. Her mom quickly replied enthusiastically while fixing the bed.

“She’s sleeping here and she’ll have this room okay? You are the guy so you are the one to sleep on the couch or if you want, you and Angel can sleep together. After all, you’re lovers so obviously it’s okay right? “

“NO!” both of them replied. Their eyes were filled with tension.

“If that’s so, then you’ll sleep downstairs chullie!” her mom commanded then left. They were left all alone there.

“Uhmm. Angel, I have BACK PROBLEMS. So if you don’t mind, can you sleep on the couch instead of me?

“Excuse me? What did you say? ME? Sleeping on the couch? TCH Are you out of your mind? What will your family think if they’ll see me sleeping there? They’ll surely suspect that something isn’t going right! PABO!  Where’s your common sense?”

“I don’t care! I want my bed. So get out now. APPALI!” Heechul pointed the door but angel remained standing and UNTOUCHED. Heechul pushed her with all his might. Angel kept on resisting but since he’s a guy, she was still DEFEATED and was successfully exiled by Heechul.

“This guy is terrible. How can he do this to a girl like me? I don’t even have a blanket and a pillow...ARGHHHH.” just after her protests, the door opened and heechul’s pace is visible and for a sec, he threw a pillow and a blanket directly n Angel’s face then closed the door back.

“Ya! Aigooo. I can’t let this paass. Watch out Kim Heechul, time will come and you’ll be punished by me.. NYAHAHAHHAHA. AIgoooo this couch is kinda hard.  My back’s gonna hurt for sure. I HATE HIM!” she has no other choice but to lay there since it’s already getting dark.

DREAMLAND.

Angel’s POV

                Where am i? Why am I wearing this wedding dress? Wait... is that Kim Heechul? I can see my dad and mom. Omooo. There’s also a priest. Is this a church? I have to check and see what’s happening. This is kinda weird. They’re looking at me. Wait, it seems like we are getting....MARRIED?!

“You may kiss the bride” said the priest. Heechul walked towards me then he cupped my face. This can’t be happening. I have to stop him. Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~ I headbutted h

im. Ouuuch! Wait, is there an earthquake? My world is trembling.

“Wake up angel. Wake up.” I heard a voice

“Psssst. Wake up. APALLI! Aigooo. Aigoo

 

End of Dreaming

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” she shouted. She quickly sat up and since Heechul was beside her, their forehead hit each other.

“Ouch! YA!” Heechul blurted while touching his forehead

“It’s your fault. Why are you here?” she replied

“It’s already 3:30 am. My parents will be up in 4:00 am so basically, you have to go with me in my room so that they won’t see you here. We have to put on a show remember?” he stated while standing and crossing his arms just like a boss!

“but...”

“No buts okay? I’m paying you so deal with me okay? Now let’s go before it’s too late.”

“ARASOO” she replied sarcastically and she made faces behind Heechul.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Heechu..” Mrs Kim didn’t finish what to say since she’s mesmerized to what she is seeing.

“What is happening? Her husband asked and went near her. He also saw what is happening.

“Omooo. They’re so cute cuddling each other” Mrs. Kim said while squirming her hands together. She was also blushing. Heechul and Angel is cuddling each other. Their legs are crossed with each other. Angel’s arm are rounded on heechul’s waist while heechul’s right hnd is on Angel’s head.

“Picture PERFECT!” her mom said

“I have to get the camera. This is so cute.” She went out. Excitement was all over her. when she got back, a pink Polaroid is with er.

“Hana dul set. Kyaaaa” she blurted.

“YObo, let’s go. You’re like a PAPARAZZI already. Let’s leave them here. Let them enjoy their PRIVACY.” Mr Kim Persuaded.

“Okay okay.. ARASO. KAJA!” they closed the door together. Silence is everywhere but a moment later, Heechul spoke

“They’re out already. Get off me. You’ve been taking advantages already. “

“Tch... You’re such a FEELER. No wonder why there ain’t any ladies can bear and stay long with you.” she replied back then glanced at the window.

‘Ya! Shikiroo! Let’s just go downstairs now.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Heechul, there’s gonna be a limited water for today because the pipes in our area are being fixed. Water ration will be sent here so don’t worry, but we still have to budget it for all of us. You can take a bath now Angel if you want. There’s a reserve water already at the bathroom” halmoni said

“I’ll just bring your clothes afterwards.” Mrs. Kim added

“Ne, algesumnida! Kamsahamnida Omonim and halmoni.” She replied politely.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel already washed herself. She was already done and was preparing to go out. A white towel covered her entire body and another towel rounding her wet hair. Suddenly, she heard a loud knock.

“Ya! Are you done? “ Heechul said

“YES I am.”

“Open the door, I’m gonna put this pail of water there. PALLI! It’s heavy.”

“Can’t you wait?” she opened the door. She saw a pissed face of Heechul. Heechul’s eyes widened when he saw Angel. He quickly diverted his glance away from Angel’s body then he gulped his saliva.

“Excuse me, let me pass.” She said with a grimace.

“Wait, let me place this first.” Heechul entered the bathroom. Angel forced to get out but little did she know, there was a soap scattered right before her feet. UNFROTUNATELY, she slipped

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” she shouted. She closed her eyes and clasped her hands tightly. FORTUNATELY< Heechul was quick and was able to catch her. And now, they’re caught in a very awkward position. Heechul accidentally travelled his eyes all over Angel’s body. Both of them were left dumbfounded

“Angel, here are your clothes” Mrs. Kim walk towards them while humming random songs. She was stopped for awhile when she saw their position. To make the situation even more embarrassing, Angel accidentally slipped her one leg, which is the only one supporting her. She lost her balance and eventually, Heechul’s lips landed on hers. Their eyes widened in shock. Mrs. Kim was very happy to what she’s seeing. She clapped her hands happily. Heechul quickly lifted Angel. Both of them laughed plastically.

“Bianhemida omonim. Aigoo, this is very embarrassing.” Angel was now already red as tomato. She faked a smile

“Umma, don’t misunderstand everything. It was just an accident. Aish” Heechul defended.

“AIgooo. You don’t have to be ashamed. It’s NORMAL.” She teased them both.

“Aigooo. . I’mma change my clothes now omonim.” She sped away from the room.

“Heechul my son, next time be sure to get a room huh?” after that her mother left him while laughing.

“Umma! It’s not what you think!”

“Blh blah blah” his mom replied while covering her ears.

“Aiiiishhhhhhhhh.” He scratched his hair.”This is so embarrassing”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong EVERYone! I'm back with another chapter. hope you liked it!

i have just customize this page. so, how do you like the font color? is it visible? please tell me

Thank you for READING

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and SUGGESTIONS are highly appreciated

thanks to my new subscriber

SparlousDungDung

GBU!!!