Graduation day

...I'm Heechul's Email-order Bride?! o.O...

 

After class, Heechul left the school without even talking or flirting to Angel. He was deeply hurt by what she said. He was waiting on a bus at the bus stop. He was very silent and very sad. He keeps on questioning himself if he’s really ugly. At the very moment, he wants to die. He feels like the world really hates him. Next month will be their graduation and it will be good since he’ll find a time for himself to move-on. A bus came and he hurriedly climbed in. The way he walked is like he’s a zombie. He’s hand was on his pant’s pocket and his face was gloomy. He found an empty sit at the second to the last row. He sat there and leaned his head at the window. He was holding his cell phone and stared at the wallpaper, it’s Angel. An ahjusshi sat beside him but he didn’t care. He clicked the gallery of his phone decided to delete Angel’s picture. Just as he was about to delete it, the man beside him spoke.

“Is she the one who caused you despair as of now?” Heechul faced him

“Ne”

“Don’t delete it. “

“Wae? You don’t know anything.”

“Lad, I’m older than you. I know everything. I’ve been to that situation. If she made you feel miserable then don’t let that feelings eat you up. You need to fight back. You need to move on. Make that picture you’re inspiration to succeed. If she didn’t like you just the way you are, prove to her someday that you’ll win. That you’ll conquer the world and she wasn’t right for letting you go. PROVE to her that it’s her loss for dumping you.” said the ahjusshi while looking up the roof of the bus. Then he faced Heechul after his speech

“You mean, I’ll take my revenge?” he said seriously while staring to the ahjusshi’s eye deeply.

“Uhhhmm.. It’s not like a revenge but more of proving yourself you’re not a loser.” He smiled

“but how? Look at me? I’m a nerd and u...ugly”

“No you’re not ugly. But I admit you’re a nerd. Just look at how you style. The way you dress yourself isn’t proper. But I tell you, if you work on reversing your style, you’ll get noticed by everyone. Even the girl who broke your heart.”

“Really? I don’t have money for plastic surgery.”

“No, you have a natural beauty. You just need enhancement but by not undergoing the knife. How about you join my agency? I can make you a star.”

Heechul’s eyes widened then said “Aiiish. Ahjusshi, don’t fool me.. I’m still hurt.”

“I’m not kidding. I’m sment’s CEO.”

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?” Heechul shouted then stood up. The bus suddenly braked so he was out of balance. He was pushed on the chair in front of him.  All the passengers faced him with an is-he-crazy look. To his embarrassment, he bowed down and asked for forgiveness then faked a smile. He sat back then talk to the ahjusshi.

“You’re kidding right? How can you ride on a public bus like this? Aiiish. I don’t believe you.”

“I’m trying to observe the people everywhere. I want to look for someone who has the potential to become an artist. And tonight, I’m lucky to find you. I can feel that you will have a bright future if you’ll be with . ““HERE!” he grabbed his wallet then pick there a white calling card. “Call me if you’re interested. I’ll be over my destination now. Bye.”  The ahjusshi stood up because he’s already infront of the bus stop. Heechul was still shocked to what’s happening. First he was dumped by the girl he loves and now, the CEO of the SMENT personally offered him to be a star.

“Is this really happening?” he whispered.

Contradict to how he walked a while ago, he was now happy but still in shock. He rushed to his room then jumped to his bed. His mother knocked on his door and asked if he’s okay then he answered yes.

“YES! I will accept the offer. I will be really stupid if I neglect it. Who would have thought that the CEO of the biggest company will personally ask me to be his star? “he quickly went to his bag then looked for his phone. He dialled the number of the CEO. He waited for almost 30 second but there was no response. He was about to hang up but there was a voice from the other line. He was very happy inside but he tried to calm when he spoke.

“Hello? Who’s this?”

“uhmm... this is Kim Heechul. The one you met at the bus. I’m sorry I didn’t have the time to introduce myself a while ago.”

“OOOH.. Heechul. Thank God you call. So, what’s your decision?”

There was a pause

“uhh,,.. I thought of accepting it.”

“Really? Omooo.. I’m so glad you’ve think of it properly. How about you go to the company tomorrow. You will be now our new trainee.” He said happily then he laughed

“Thank you so much sir. It will be my pleasure working with you and your company.”

“It will be our pleasure too Heechul”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s already their Graduation day. Finally, they will be wearing their graduation gown, receive their diploma and leave their High School life. The graduates were gathered on their graduation hall. Everyone was already taking pictures including Angel and her bffs. Heechul arrived just as about the program was about to start. He rushed to the male’s line because they’re about to march. The boys were the first one to march, the girls where behind them. Heechul didn’t heed Angel although their eyes met. He rolled his eyes then continued brisk walking.

 

Heechul was the valedictorian of the class. He overlapped Angel’s position. She is the salutatorian. Heechul worked very hard to beat her. He has now awakened to the truth. He will defeat Angel forever. He smirked to Angel as he received his award. Angel was pissed his gesture. She wants to kick him. Heechul walked confidently. (note: Heechul already cut his hair. It’s now fashionable and trendy)

“Aiiiish. Just because he has now change the style of his hair doesn’t mean he’s .....handsome” her eyes widened. “Did I just mention HANDSOME?! Yuck. I didn’t mean he’s handsome. EEEEW. He’s still the nerd guy I hate. EWNESS” Heechul passed by her then again, he smirked in an insult manner. The speaker mentioned her name because she’s the salutatorian. She quickly stood up then managed to smile then walked confidently. She was about to climb the stairs but she to her surprise, she was tripped she closed her eyes and gripped her hands tightly.

“HEECHUL!” since she was really pissed of by Heechul, the one running on her mind is Heechul so the result was she shouted his name. Luckily someone saved her. She thinks it’s Heechul since Heechul used to save her when she’s in that kind o situation during their PE class. .She slowly opened her eyes to see who the hero was. To her surprise, it was only his...................Father. Right, her father is there to her throughout the graduation. She quickly stands straight then faced the crowd. Everyone was laughing at her. She quickly looked at Heechul and saw him laughing out loud. For the very first time in her life, she was humiliated and was feeling down and small. She continued walking and still manages to receive her awards confidently.  She passed by Heechul’s seat then he smirked again. She rolled her eyes then walked briskly.

 

(a/n i found this while i was googling heechul. ahahahhahaha. i find it funny so i posted it. since he smirked a lot in this chap. i mean at the graduation part.)

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

hope you liked my update..

comment and subscribe

muaaaaaaaaaaah..

thanks and GBU 

sorry if there are many typos and grammar errors xD

 

credits to the owner of the main image ehehehhehe