chapter 14. thank God he came

...I'm Heechul's Email-order Bride?! o.O...

 

Angel’s POV

I ‘m now on my way home from my work. It’s already 4 p.m . I wonder when will Heechul gonna come back. I’m so worried already. Anytime this week, our house’s gonna completely vanish. Oh Lord, not today please. I’m now near in my house but wait, I can hear screaming and our neighbors are crowding our house. Omoo. This is it. This is what I fear for. Help me God!

“YA!” I rushed inside our house. I saw my dad and mom crying while the gang are vacating our things. My dad’s lip is bleeding. I can’t afford to see this. I saw one member of the gang and with all my might, I punched him really hard. I was really afraid because of what I did. He glared at me like he’s going to et me.

Baaaaaaaang!

I big hand landed on my face. It was the very first time I got slapped on my face. It badly hurts. He pulled my collar an he whispered something

“heey hey hey. Why don’t you trade yourself?” I got insulted with his words. I didn’t reply but instead I spat on his face. Of course he’ll be annoyed so he raised his hand. I closed my eyes tightly. His hand is already ready to slap me but I heard a voice. I’m sure it’s Heechul’s voice. I gently opened my eyes and found out that it was really him. He came. He really CAME. Thank you Lord!

The moron let go of my collar and he faced Heechul

“Who the hell are you?”

“I’m her... boyfriend. I’m here to pay you so get the hell out of here.” He gave the man the check. The gang was shut and made their way out. I can’t help myself to cry. I was really happy that he came, I don’t know why. I ended up hugging him so tight. I don’t care what he’ll think but I’m really grateful he’d came.

“Thank you so much.” I whispered. I was about to let go but he hugged me back.

“Bianhe I’m late.” I realized I was overreacting already so I pulled off.

“I’m sorry for acting like that.” I hurriedly wiped all my tears. He reached me a pink hanky. Wth, a pink hanky?tsk3

“It’s okay, I don’t really mind. I’m used to it. You know, girls hugging and flirting to me.” What did he say? Flirting? Aiish. I thought he’s being thoughtful here but still he’s being arrogant. argh. I didn’t reply but instead a rolled my eyes then I went to my mom and dad.

“Heechullie, thank you so much for saving us. You’re a blessing from heaven”my dad said solemnly.

“You’re very much welcome .....appa” he turned to me then winked.

“Aigoo. Thanks for calling me your appa. I would love you to be my future son-in-law.” They both laugh. Aigoo. This guy is really a hypnotizer. He can make everyone fall for him. Wait, what did I just say? Make everyone fall for him? Tch.. Except ME of course.!

I accompanied Heechul going out from our house.

“Thank you so much Heechul-ah.  I was really thinking that you wouldn’t come. Thanks for coming.”

“I’m a man of my word. You can always rely on me. And I hope that you will also keep your words.”

“Of course I will.”

“Then if that’s so, go with me tomorrow in Seoul and meet with my buddies.”

“ARA!” I replied. He went home and I went inside the house. I told my parents that I’m going to Seoul tomorrow and come with Heechul. Omoo. What would it feels like hanging with idols? ROCK ON!

 

A/N SHORT again

hope you liked it

she's going to meet other SJ MEMBERS..kyaaaaaaaaa.. excited much !! :D

here's my shoutout for my new SUBSCRIBERS!!

whitephoenix

chounim

tara77

weerainbow

miri__

heesab

chengELF

 

keep on coming. nyahahahah

GBU all ..muaaaaaaaah

thanks for reading and subscribing!