PARTEEE PARTEEEEEEI

...I'm Heechul's Email-order Bride?! o.O...

 

Heechul shyly approached Angel. Of course, after what happened to them awhile ago, no wonder they’ll feel a bit awkward.

“Angel, you can’t go home again today. My mom’s gonna throw a party. I’m sorry.”

“Uhmm. It’s okay. After all, you’re paying me right? Just like what you’ve said yesterday.”

“EXACTLY” Heechul nodded

“So, do you have formal dress? You’ll gonna need it for tonight.” He asked

“Uhmm. I do have but it’s in my house. I’ll just pick it there.”

“Okay. So I guess I’ll have to go with you so that it won’t be hard for you.”

“Ah. Okay. Thanks!” she replied

“Omooo.. what a miracle! I wonder what spirit had gotten onto him and he became good today, Tsk! I’m glad he still has this good side in him.”Angel thought to herself while walking behind Heechul

“Just tell me the direction okay?”

“Ara!”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Umma, Appa meet my boyfriend, Kim Heechul.” Angel introduced Heechul to her parents

“Good afternoon Mr and Mrs Jung. Nice meeting you.” he greeted politely

“Good afternoon too Heechul. I’m so happy that my daughter has a boyfriend like you.” Mrs Jung replied

“I just can’t believe that my one and only daughter kept your relationship a secret after all these years. But I don’t really mind. Both of you are grown ups already.” Mr. Jung added

“I’m going o take care of your daughter maam and sir” Heechul pulled Angel closer and embraced her. they both smiled.

“jinja? I hope you’re true with your words mr. arrogant slash ill-mannered person!”Angel said to herself.

“Umma, Appa we need to go now. Mrs. Kim is having a party and I’m invited or let’s just say I’m the special guest.” She giggled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Heechul, your girlfriend is awesome!” halmoni said

“Ahh Jinja? Then that’s good.”

“Bro. Such a nice catch. She’s absolutely JJANG!” his cousin added

“Well, I’m handsome so I’ma have a pretty girl too.” He concluded in a tone of conviction

“Angel climbed down the stairs, wearing a very lovely pink dress. Her hair was long, black and straight. Her dressed showcased her iness. Heechul was out of words. Well, he has to admit that he’d seen beautiful girls but Angel has a different charisma. Just as what everyone says, FIRST LOVE NEVER DIE.

(A/n his is how her dress looks like)

 

“So, how do I look like? Angel asked Heechul, bliss was all over her face

“Uhhmmm. Sa..same as usual. Nothing so special” he stuttered.

“Schhh. If I know. Ya! I saw your jaw dropped a little while I was making my way down here. How can you say there is nothing so special?! Aigoo.

“WHATEVER”

“WAYEMER” Angel mimicked Heechul. Heechul was about to smack Angel’s mouth when suddenly his parents came so he quickly rounded Angel’s waist with his hand that was raised a while ago.

“Com’on. It’s time to eat. Oh. You look very pretty tonight Angel.” Said Mrs. Kim

“Okay. We’ll follow after you” he conceded

“Aheeem. Hello everyone.” His mother announced via mic. “It’s time to eat already. So help yourselves okay? ENJOY!” after that, his mom approach and told them to sit infront of everyone and so they did. Everyone is looking at them happily. To put on a show again, they spoon fed each other.

“aigooo. Eat this baby.” Heechul fed Angel a spoonful Kimchi. Heechul was laughing like a child. Angel laugh too but she’s faking it. Angel revenged by exhaling infront of Heechul (a/n as far as I know, your mouth will stink when you eat kimchi.).

Everyone laugh since they thinking that the couple was just fooling around.

“Ya1 your breath stinks!” Heechul said angrily.

“Ah jinjaa? Then you eat this yobo” Since they’re infront of everyone, he obeyed Angel’s words and ate the kimchi two times larger than what he gave to Angel. Heechul frowned to Angel; Angel stuck out her tongue as a response.

“Oh, you wanna try this cake Angel? This is veeeeeeery delicious” Heechul sliced a spoonful cake again and fed it to Angel whom on the other hand is preparing pasta to feed Heechul.

“Isn’t our couple cute?” Mrs. Kim interrupted.

“Neeeh.” Everyone replied. Angel and Heechul faced his family then waved at them, their mouth is so full that they can barely pull off a smile.

The party lasted until 10 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Heechul entered his room. Without him knowing, Angel was actually chaning her clothes.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaa!” Angel exclaimed. She covered herself with the blanket. Heechul turned around so he won’t see anyting.

“YA! You should havae knnowked the door.” Angel protested

“Why would i? This is my room.” Heechul argued “In the first place, it’s your fault for not locking it” he added

 “Can you just change quickly? I’m very sleepy already” he added

“Fine. Just don’t tke a peek” she reminded

“As if there’s something worth it to see” he whispered

“What did you say?” Angel battled

“Nothing. Are you done?” he asked

“Yes. I’ll go now. Bye” she replied

“Okay” Angel walked near the door. She opened it but it won’t open.

“Uhmm Heechul, the door won’t.” She said innocently

“What? Aigooo the door is having its mechanical breakdown again. It happens almost all the time. I should’ve repaired it before. tsk”

“What will we do now? She said worriedly.

“I’ll call my cousin.” He went to his drawer and found nothing. He remembered that his phone was borrowed by his nieces and nephews.

“Aigooo. I left mine too downstairs. Eotteokhaae?”

“We have nothing to do with it. If we shout, I’m sure they’ll not hear it. My room’s a bit sound proof. Let’s just sleep together.” he declared

“But”

“FYI, I won’t do anyhing. Aiish”

“Whowill sleep on the bed?” she said

“US”

“MWO?”

“I said us. The floor is very cold tonight and  I don’t have carpets here. It’s on the next room.’

“Jinja?” Heechul nodded “Fine then” they both laid on the bed, feeling awkward.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next  morning, Angel woke up first feeling bombarded. She can’t a little. She’s having intestinal colic. After all the food she have eaten last night, no wonder she’ll have indigestion. She woke up Heechul who is deeply sleeping.

“Heechul...Heechul “ she hovered Heechul

“Hmmmmm?”

“Heechul wake up”

“What?” he answered with his morning voice.

“I feel like I’m DYING!”

“What?!” this time he auomatically got up, his tone is panicking.

“My stomach badly hurts. I think I’m having dyspepsia.

“aigooo. What will I do?” he said worriedly.

“This is your fault. You should’ve given me those foods. My stomach haven’t digested it all” she cried

“If that’s so then, I’m SORRY. Wait, you’re to be blame too. If you didn’t retaliate then it wouldn’t have gone that big.”

“Aiiish. Just shut up there. Can you get me a needle and a thread? Then follow my instruction” she commanded. Heechul followed her.

“Tie my thumb then poke it using the needle.” She said calmly.

“What? Wouldn’t it hurt” he trembled

“Palli!” she shouted

“Ffine fine” he looked away just after he had punctured Angel’s thumb. Angel took a deep breath and just after that, a long and loud BURP had escaped from . Heechul was left dumbfounded. Angel’s was a bit relieved but still, she’s not feeling well.

“Heechul! It’s time to eat now.” His mom knocked the door and shouted.

“Araso Umma” he replied back “Com’on let’s get down. You’re already okay right?”

“Wait, I don’t think I can go. If I’ll smell the food I feel like I’ll vomit so it’s better not to go.”

“But my grandma and parents will think you’re disrespectful. Do you get what I mean?”

“Jeongmal? Aigooo. Eotteokhae? I don’t wnt to smell any food today.” She said worriedly.

“Just endure it okay? I’ll guide you”

“Okay” they both went downstairs.

“goodmorning lovebirds.” His mom greeted them “Omooo, you look very pale Angel. What happened?” his mother asked in a very concern tone.

“Nothing very dreadful.” Heechul replied. Angel tried to hold her breath for a while but just as she sat down, the smell of the food entered her nostril causing her stomach to give in.

“Woaaaah.. wo..eeeh” she started to thro up. Everyone looked at her. She quickly ran to the CR. Heechul followed her. He Angel’s back wile she was throwing up. After a while, Angel successfully vomited her food. She’s now finally recovered. Heechul and Angel went out the CR. Outside, his family’s waiting. Their eyes are filled with curiosity and confusion.

 “Is that morning sickness?!”Halmoni exclaimed

“Yes it is. I’m sure. I’ve experienced that before.” Mrs. Kim confirmed. “Umma, halmoni it’s not what you’re thinking. Angel is” Heechul haven’t continued what to say since his mother interrupeted

YOU ARE PREGNANT!. Aigooo” Mrs. Kim clasped her hands, all athrill with excitement.

“No. I’m not.” Angel blurted but it has no use. Her voice isn’t enough to overflow Heechul’s family’s voice who are actually REJOICING.

“If that’s the case, then both of you should get... MARRIED” said Halmoni

Heechul and Angel looked at each other. Their eyes are full of disbelief and worry. “ANDWAE!” they both whispered unto each other.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

2 days from now, our 4-D start will go to the ARMY already T.T My Heart is ACHING. 

I hope he'll be OKAY and HEALTHY there.

WE WILL WAIT foR HIm right??

HEECHUL-sshi, FIGHTIIIIIIIIIIING!!

and GOD BLESS YOU!

 

the main image makes me laugh but at the same time, it BREAKS my heart T.T