Chapter 7

...I'm Heechul's Email-order Bride?! o.O...

 

ANyeong! hope you'll like my update.

imagine heechul wearing this tracksuit... it'll appear halfway til the end..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Angel_Imnida.. omoooo... this username reminds me of my haunted past with that girl..aiiiish.. Anyways, I better check her profile.” Heechul saw that the username has the same name of Angel. (a/n We all know about their past right?) He patiently scrolled all the information he can get and if the girl can pass his STANDARDS.

 

Angel_Imnida’s Profile

 

I’m 25 years old

I live in a very simple life

I’m PRETTY

I work as a supervisor on department store near my apartment

I have long legs.

I’m 168 cm

I’m an only daughter

I’m very silly and hard headed

I don’t please people

You can never judge me since “I AM ME and YOU are YOU”

AB is my Blood Type

I’m not patient at all, I get irritated a lot.

I’m BOSSY

I’m very FILIAL... take note, I”M FILIAL

 

HONESTLY, I joined here to pay my family’s debt. I’m willing to love YOU even if I don’t know YOU. Just help me with my PROBLEMS. So, if you can accept me just as me, we can work our relationship out.

 

 

“omoooooooooooooo.. a Kim Heechul female version. I would like to contact her. She’s pretty much interesting. Besides, celebrities not into me so why don’t I try a department store supervisor.”  Heechul got interested to the girl. He message her privately then started to search again in case the girl won’t reply. He already set a 1 week “Search for Mrs. KIM

 

“If I failed this time, I’ll be forever ALONE. “ Heechul jokingly said. Of course, if he’ll never find a girl, his family won’t accept him anymore and they’ll DUMP him forever as in FOREVER

Heechul remained searching. He found some interesting profiles where the users have pictures of themselves but the sad thing is they’re already TAKEN and is living happily with the man they met at the site.

“I wish to live like them someday. I better get down to eat something. I’m famished.” He quickly went down and asked her umma to cook for his favourite meal but to his surprise, his mom only rolled eyes to him and didn’t even bother to reply. He let out a huge sigh and continued to their refrigerator. He found a beer and he grabbed then opened it. Just as he was about to drink it, a firm and warm hand stopped him

“Yah, that’s my beer. Go get some for you. Don’t grab mine” his cousin blurted then quickly grasped it out from his hand.

“AIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish. I’m going crazy. Dfghasfdgashdkgfhasgdfhjsdf.” He stamped his feet while walking to their living room due to his annoyance he shouted “How can you all do this to me?” “ he spread his arms and his head was tilted up his vocal chords are now visible. He lowered his head then he saw his family giving him a WHAT-THE-HELL look. Then again, he was embarrassed “AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH” he yelled while scratching his head. He went out their house then walked out of nowhere.

 

He passed on a mini mart and dropped by there for a can of beer. He was only wearing his tracksuit on. Just as he was paying his beer, he heard some whispers and buzz behind his back even the cashier is looking at him with a curious look. He tried to hide his face even more.

“Omoooo.. is that kim Heechul?” one girl said “Aigoo.. He’s back in our town again probably taking another vacation.kyaaaa~” he other girl said again. “Let’s take a picture of him” The girl grabbed her phone and started to take photos of him. Heechul was alarmed so he quickly covered the lens of the phone “No pictures please” then he bowed. He also bowed to the cashier then left.

He walked more just then he saw a mini amusement park so he entered. He bought an ice cream and continued in while eating his ice cream and his other hand was on his pocket.  He was enjoying the views of the park. He missed this already. It has been a long time since he last visited there. He suddenly reflected that he misses being a kid again. He was imagining that sooner, he’ll have a kid and he’s happily carrying him or her on his back while walking on the park with his wife holding hands with him. Suddenly, his daydreaming was broke by a high pitched cracked voice shouting “Kim HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECUL-sshi SARANGHAE” he saw a chubby girl briskly running towards him. He was speechless at first but after a moment of realization, he quickly runs fast. A bunch more fans gathered to chase after him.

He ran as fast as he could. He detoured, u-turned and everything just to mislead the wild fans. His old limbs were worked up due to his fast running. He turned back to see if his fans’ still chasing him and unfortunately, they were still after him. He accidentally bumped to a girl and he stopped for a while to help her stand up. “I’m sorry miss. I’m in a bit of hurry.”  He saw the girl’s face while she’s fixing herself. He was shocked at first since she looks familiar. He saw his fans again so he fled again “I’m really sorry miss!” the crazy fans were still screaming his name. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel’s part

 

“Bye guys. I need to go home now. Take care you all.” Angel bid goodbye to her co-workers from the department store. It was already 4 P.M so it’s already her off. The mall is pretty near their house so she always walks to their house. She is still worrying about their debt. There’s 29 days left for them to pay. How the hell can she find money that fast? From a far, she saw a man running for his life.

“He seems in a hurry, I better step aside. But wait, he’s not looking into my direction he might BU...” she didn’t finish her statement since Heechul already bumped at her just as she was expecting.

“OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!” she exclaimed.  “Why aren’t you looking on your way? Damn you!” she cursed and cursed. You can’t blame her since she’s hurt. She had bruises all over her right knee.

“I’m sorry miss. I’m in a bit of hurry.”  He pleaded. She didn’t look directly to his eyes instead, she kept on mumbling words.

“How dare you ask sorry? This is unforgivable!” she yelled. She brushed off the dirt from her skirt then to her knees. Just then she realized that she’d received bruises from her fall.

“kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~” she panicked. It’s been her first time to experience that kind of bruises. Tears were all over her eyes

“My legs will ever be on its original state. I hate you old man for doing that.”

She suddenly heard a loud screams from a distance. She can feel the rattling of the road.

“I’m really sorry miss.” He replied.

She was curious why people are acting like that. She concluded that maybe the man is a celebrity or what so she turned to see his face....................................... but it’s too late. He ran away already.

 

“Aiiiish.. I don’t care if he’s a celebrity. He ruined my beautiful legs. I hate him. Whoever he is, I will never buy his album nor watch his dramas.” She protested “ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH”

She went home while having difficulties while walking. Her right knee badly hurts.

“Aiiiish. That man, where’s his manners..ghaksgfasdhgfdasgf” she said angrily

 

On the other hand, Heechul had already got the chance to escape from the fans. He quietly went home while still thinking about the girl he bumped to

“How dare she call me old? Aiiiish. I said I’m sorry. How can she act arrogantly? She better feel well since a  huge star helped her” he said confidently while shrugging his shoulder in disbeliefs. He continued walking while kicking a small stone infront him. “Wait. She really looks familiar. She looks like Angel.” He stopped then continued again. “It can’t be her. She’s very rich. That will never be here. I can’t imagine Angel wearing that kind of uniform. Anyways, I better get home and forget about her. It’s getting dark. I still have lots of things to do.” Just then, he went home peacefully. 

 

 

------------------------------------

i have to update today since there's no classes in our district. flash flood took over  our place and there was a massive destruction caused. Class  was suspended. Let's all pray all the people who were greatly affected especially those who lost their loved ones. I'm hoping that this will not happen again.

 

and since i'm gonna be busy with our group's research proposal this saturday, i took the chance to write a new chapter.

so, how's the update? btw, thanks to my new subscribers 

navita

levilia

ayrindioys

 

FIGHTING!

 

*i wish AFF has an autorecovery system xDDD