chapter 6 wanted: mail order bride

...I'm Heechul's Email-order Bride?! o.O...

hello everyone, it's been  2 weeks since i've  last updated.. BIANHE..

so who do you think is the guy whom Angel saw at the tv show???? comment it before you read the chapter. so, let's have a flashback first

hope you'll enjoy

Flashback

 

Angel was eating her ramen while she’s taking her lunch break. She’s now working as a supervisor on a department store. Even though she hadn’t graduated with a degree course she was still qualified to become a supervisor due to her intelligence and hard works. She was a saleslady before buut she was promoted earlier that month.

While eating, she was watching t.v . The show was Music Bank. The MC was about to announce the winner for that day when she suddenly saw 13 men standing behind. She was first startled to the huge number of members but what caught her attention is the man whose head was downcasted. He seems very nervous. Just as the guy faced the camera, Angel realizes that she recognizes who that guy is..........................................

“He is............................”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

so here is the update

 :
 :
 :
 :
 :
 :
 :

V

 

 

“He is................................" her eyes widened

 

"Lee.... Eunhyuk. Omooooooo. He finally debuted. I’m so happy for him.”  Tears flowed from her eyes due to tears of joy. She’s really happy for him that he’d finally reached the top and success.  She continued to watch the show. The announced winner was Eunhyuk’s group, Super Junior. Angel watched the 13 men jumping and crying for joy. Another caught her attention is when he saw a guy that’s really familiar to her. The dimples she’ll never forget even when she dies.

 

“Oh my gosh” she yelled. “That’s KIM HEECUL! I can’t believe what I’m seeing. Omooo.. I’m pretty sure i’m just hallucinating. That will never happen.. tch.. That face of that creature. How can he be alive in this world?  Aiiiiish... I think I’m over working everything. I need to rest. ” right after she finished her speech, she stood up and readied herself for work again then the mc spoke

 

“Oh, Heechul-sshi, what can you say about your group’s first win?” Angel turned back to see who the MC is referring to. She turned back slowly, wanted to make sure her intuition is wrong but then, her feelings betrayed her. Just then she realize that the ugly  guy she hated, bullied and busted before is standing infront of her  announcing to the whole country that he’s very thankful to HIS FANS for supporting them. “WHAT THE HELL!” she exclaimed. “This is crazy. I never imagined he can be as handsome like that. An ugly duckling turned swan. What a miracle! WAIT! Did i just say HANDSOME? YUCK! I’m pretty sure it’s influenced by some doctors out there.. tch. He’s still the person i dislike and will never be part of my life eveeeeeeeeeeeer.” She argued and prolonged the word ever.

----------------------------------------------

After 2 years (again)

 

During the past two years, Suju was already able to prove and conquer the whole Asia and even the whole world. Girls seem to be inherently attracted by their inevitable charms, enthusiasm and talents. They’ve already reached the top and they’re considered the Korea’s Most Popular Boyband for 2 consecutive years since their debut. Heechul on the other hand is now already rich and of course, handsome. Like what lee soo man said, heechul already have this natural beauty in him. He just needs improvements in terms of fashion and confidence. He doesn’t need to go under the knife. He is now a successful bachelor. But he has to admit that he’s not getting any younger and he needs someone in his life that will fulfil his dream of having a happy and united family. 

Due to their hectic schedule and sleepless nights, Suju members were given a 1 week vacation by SM so that they can visit their families. After all, it’s chuseok day.  Heechul decided to visit his family in Gangwon Do , his hometown. He didn’t say a word to his family that he will be coming home so that he’ll surprise them. When he already reached his hometown, he saw his family standing and lining up in the sofa smiling brightly in front of him, seems like they weren’t surprise at all.

“SURPRISE!” he spread his arms and smiled brightly showing his deep dimples. His family didn’t reply but instead searched all over him.  “Hey! How are you all? Did you expect me to come today? Seems like you all aren’t surprise?”

“Duh, EUnhyuk told us” his sister replied.

“Heechul-ah, where’s your girlfriend?” his grandmother asked, in a very serious tone. Heechul was caught off guard by the question.

“WHAT??!” he shouted.. “What do you mean girlfriend?”

“Ya, don’t fool us kiddo. You told us that the next time you’ll come back here, you’ll be with your girlfriend or let’s just say your future wife. How dare you cliff hang us?” his mother blurted.

“aa..aa..ahhmm. we broke up?!” he answered in an interrogative and sarcastic tone

Everyone shrugged and sighed and left him without a word except his father and mother

“Yah! Kim heechul! You will never enter this house the next time you visit here without bringing the woman of your life. Me and your mother especially your grandma isn’t young anymore, we want to see the next generation of this clan just before we take our last breath. A_R_A_S_O????????” he’s father protested in a very serious tone.

“You can now start to search for the girl you want. And if possible, please don’t choose a celebrity okay?”

“Araso umma appa. I’ll go now to my room. I promise you, i’ll never disappoint you again.” He smiled then he climbed up to his room and freely dived on his bed.

“Aiiiish.. Why are they rushing things up? How could they treat me like this? Aiiish.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.. This gives me such a headache. I’ll sleep first and surely when i wake up i will be able to solve this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Angel arrived at her house but to her surprise, her father was sitting on the sofa with his forehead rested on his palm while her mother is squatting on the floor, crying. She saw their furniture placed with some kind of orange sticky papers. Her father said that if they won’t be able to pay the bank in a matter of 1 month, everything that was attached by some of orange sticky papers will get confiscated even their very own apartment will be included.  The worst part is her parents might as well be sentenced to jail for 5 years (A/N is this possible? Or am i overreacting everything *again??) Angel didn’t show any weaknesses in front of her parents. She comforted her mother and said that they’ll gonna make it no matter what happens.

 

To her determination, she googled job offerings that will make her earn lots of money

“AIiiish.. all of these isn’t appropriate. Arggghhh.. i can’t take this job.” She searched more but one thing caught her attention. It says, Wanted: MAIL –order Bride. She clicked the link then read everything about it. Without her realizing, she had already signed up and agreed to the rules and regulation of the website. All she now about it is that you will get to meet a stranger that is willing to give you EVERYTHING if and only if you’ll MARRY him.

“Omooooo.. this is pretty much degrading on my part. How can i enter this? How can i be so pathetic and hopeless? But wait, i have no other choice. This will be the only solution to my family’s problem. I don’t want them to suffer. I am willing to sacrifice just for their sake. Afterall, i’ve already lived my life to the fullest before. I will just pray that the man i will befall through will be same or 5 years older than me, kind, understanding and of course RICH.”

======================

 

Heechul already woke up from his long rest and yet, he was still obliged to face his problem. He carried his cat, Heebum then talked to him. (Note: He brought his cat with him.)

“Aiiiish.. why can’t female celebs or any girl i’ve loved before doesn’t stay long with me? Am i that rude? It’s just me. I’m sorry if i can’t act cute and sweet infront of them. I’m not that expressive you know? Right heebum? I’m so glad that i have a cat like you who never leaves me even when I’m weird sometime as what other people say.” He stood up then he quickly grabbed his laptop. He searches the net hoping to find solution to his despair.

After how many minutes, he was led into a website which says that you can get a bride in an instance as long as you can provide everything she needs and of course, just as long as you’ll love her. But there is one rule that is strictly implemented, you can’t never introduce your true identity while you are still chatting it is only allowed when the time you will meet each other personally. This is mainly for the reason of safetiness and if in case you decided not to continue, there will be no tracks about the said correspondent.  He wanted to try it since he’s too much burdened to think of any other ways than this. He signed up and started to search all the single ladies that he would like to deal with.  And one username attracted him. So he clicked it.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

sorry for the late and short update...

just sit back there and RELAX xD

i'm SUPER DUPER busy with my studies T.T right @ jellybean? <----------she's my classmate

 

hope you liked it

credits to the owner of the picture

thanks to my new subscribers....sorry for the late shoutout .. wish to have more! xD

:

:

:

;

V

asiangirls

SuperSushi

fairydreamer02

MaknaeKristineKim