chapter 8 CONVO

...I'm Heechul's Email-order Bride?! o.O...

hi guys, 'm back again with another chapter. just so you know, i have to admit that this is pretty much boring. i'm not inspired while typing ti so this is the outcome. a major FAIL T.T anyways, if you can spare time reading this, it will be nice of you.. thanks in advance xDDDD

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Omooooooooo. One message received” Angel opened her account. She saw one message that popped on the screen. She read the content of it.

 

Hi! I’m Devil_Imnida. You see, our usernames contrast each other but our characters really fit each other. Does that mean we’re matched made in heaven? Just Kidding.. Anyways, I’ve read your profile and I can see that you’re really in a big trouble. You see, I’m a bachelor, HANDSOME and I’m rich. But behind that, I also have problem. It regards to having no girlfriend at the moment. My family won’t accept me anymore by the time I get back to my hometown without bringing to them my future wife. I can’t really think of another way to solve this. You have a problem right? And I am here to help you if and only if you’ll help me too. Please contact me back if you’re interested or not.”

 

“Golly, he’s pretty much arrogant the way he talks. But I can say that he’s really rich. Uhmmmmmmm..What will I do?” She thought for a minute then she finally decided “I’ll just answer this and I’ll ask him what I will have to do.” She replied to heechul’s message

Hello! I guess we can really help each other right? I’m willing to help you sir just as long as you’ll help me out too. But first of all, I want to ask if what will be my job. I mean, what will I do to help you?!” then she clicked send

 

After 30 minutes, she heard a beep from her speaker. She quickly got up from her bed then glared closely on the monitor. It was a reply from Heechul (note: they don’t know each other’s identity at the moment.)

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heechul arrived at their house from all the chasing he’d undergone a while ago. He was very exhausted. At the moment, he only thinks on lying on his bed. He even forgot about his problem.

 

“Heechul, let’s eat now. The food will get cold.” His grandma ordered him

“Halmoni. I’m so tired. I want to rest. Fans were all over me a while ago.” He protested then he climb upstairs.

“eotteokhae. My muscles are shaking. APA! Wait. I nearly forgot bout the message. What if I give it a look this time. Let’s see.” Heechul his laptop then quickly surf the net. He was surprise when Angel’s reply poppedp on his screen and then he read it silently. His eyes widened.

“Omooooooooooooo... is she going to accept my deal?  Hope so. She’s my only hope. Besides, this will be for a show only.”  He quickly typed in his answers

 

Oh! You replied me back. Thank you, I’m so happy. The deal is you will have to be my girlfriend for 101 days. In short, we will have to act lovers infront of my parents, grandma and to all my family. After that, we will part ways and it will be my cargo already on how am I going to explain it to them. And also, we have to act lovers towards my friends they always report everything towards my family.”

 

Since Angel is actually online, she managed to read his reply and reply to it

“Ifthat’s all you want, I can do that. It’s easy. Just present to me a legit contract to make sure everything. And if possible, indicate there all benefits that I can get.” She clicked send

After a while Heechul replied

“Oh so you’re online. Good. Our negotiation will be fast. So, it’s a deal already. Can we meet next month?”

“Aigooo.. by that time, my house will be confiscated already. can we do it sooner?”

“What if I’ll pay you first? After all, you won’t betray me right? I have lots of connections. I can trace you wherever you go.”

“Sure. I will never betray you. Just send me the contract so that can sign it. You can present that to the court if ever I run away. So, what can you say?”

 

“DEAL”

“Okay. It’s a deal. Just send it on Gangwon Do Super Mall. Present it on the guard. Thanks. And Bye” (A/N: I made up the store’s name xDD)

 

“WAIT! You’re from Gangwon Do? WTH, I’m from that place too.”

“Good. Then we can meet easily and ANYTIME.”

“Yes. So if that’s the case, how about the next next day we meet?

“Sure thing. That will be good. Are you going to introduce me to your parents by that time?”

“Yes I will since I’m on vacation this week. See you soon! Bye”

“Bye. Don’t make a contract anymore. That will be a no need. After all, we’ll meet each other.”

“OKAY”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Omoooo,, how am I suppose to pull an act infront of my family?” he thought for a moment

“Ahuh. I will just say that Umma, Appa, HAlmoni, I was just kidding about not hving a girlfriend. I actually have, we’ve been 10 months together.ehehehhehe”  he smirk after he said his plan.

“I’m really a GENIUS. Tsk3. I’ll sleep now.” After that, he laid on his bed and peacefully rest.

 

Just a moment and Heechul already hopped to his wonderland. He is dreaming......

 

He was on a hill. It was very green. Everything seems fresh. There were lot’s of flowers laid then from a far, he saw a girl. Wearing a mini dress, baby pink in color and it just suits the feeling of the atmosphere. She was facing backward so basically, he can’t see her. He walked a few more steps to get to her. He can see her long brunette hair dancing at it is being swayed by the wind blowing. He can smell her scent, it’s very pleasing, the smell of an Angel indeed. Not so long, he arrived right behind her. he gently tap her shoulder and caressed it. The girl was slowly making a move on facing him. He suddenly  heard a voice echoing from a far. He looked back saw no one. He keep on hearing it, HEECHUL, HEECHUL, YAH! Heechul babo.. WAKE UP!.

“What? Wake up?” he thought. “Wait, did the voice just say wake up? What the hell? So it means I’m.... DREAMING?” he automatically woke up and looked blankly on the wall. Then after a second, his senses got back. He saw her mother frowning an having the look of get-up-now-lazy-head.

“AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH umma, so great to greet my day. How dare you wake me up? I’m in the midst of pleasure. I dreamt about my girl. Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish” he scratched his head

“Girl. Girl. Stop dreaming instead, just bring us the girl. And you have to wake up early today since you have to work on our farm.”

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?” he protested

“Yah, even if you’re an idol already, that doesn’t mean you can’t work on our farm anymore. GET it? Now, get your off of the bed and get ready so we can now go.”

 

 

------------------------------

how was it? 

feel free to comment xDDDDDD

i can't think of any chapters anymore so i'm sorry  T.T]

another new subscriber this time. only one but still very thankful

 

thanks chingu

:

:

:

:

:

V

lolipop