meeting the dudes

...I'm Heechul's Email-order Bride?! o.O...

 

Angel’s POV

We already arrived at suju’s dorm. Their dorm pretty much fits their popularity. It was huge enough to cover the vast number f members.

“hey Heechul, are they all in the dorm today?” I asked.

“I guess so. I’ve heard that they’re anticipating you’re appearance”

Omoo... I’m kinda nervous. What would they think of me? Heechul swiped in his key card.

When we arrived, the boys were still...SLEEPING. I saw the clock and it is still 7:37 a.m . Obviously, they got tired from their hectic scheds but wait, I can see bottles of soju and cans of beer scattered at the living room. And omooo, it’s very messy here. Maybe they were partying last night.

I followed Heechul walked to a room. Oh my goodness, I see someone standing, looking blankly and guess what, he’s wearing BOXERS only. Goodness gracious, he’s haaaaaaawt. In an instance, I felt /heechul’s hand covering my beautiful eyes. LIKE WHAT THE HELL? He’ve just ruined my happiness.

“YA! SIWON! COVER YOURSELF! my...girl..girlfriend is here”  Heechul’s voice panicked. What’s with this guy? And why does everytime he introduces me as his girlfriend, he stutters?  SO, SIWON is the name?

BUT STUPID HEECHUL, I can still see through the gaps of his fingers..buwahahahhah. I can now see clearly the beautiful and goddess-like physique of this guy. I see him rushing to the closet and grabbed some clothes. On the other hand,  I see another 3 guys lying on the bed, definitely ANGeL-like.  Wonder who they are.

“Hey... SHindong, teuki-hyung, yesung-hyung. WAKE up. Our guest is here.” I heard siwon waking the three guys politely. I think he’s very gentle. The three sleepyheads  automatically woke up like a robot. And by the way, Heechul already let go of his hands off of my eyes.

“Annyeong haseyo!” a guy with a dimple on his angelic face smiled and greeted me. Mu goodness, this house is full of GODDESS. Thank goodness Lord!

“Annyeong haseyo! Nae ireumun Shindong-imnida” greeted the cute chubby guy

“Chnun Yesung-mnida” added the guy who is weirdly feeding a.......turtle?! kinda weird.

“Annyeong haseyo Yeorobeun! I’m Jung Angel. BANGAPSUMNIDA!” I greeted them back with the best manner.

“Uhmm.. by the way I’m Choi Siwon” he offered his hand to me and I glady shook it. Such a gentleman indeed.

Heechul pulled me back and we went to another room. We left the other members so they’ll have time to fix themselves.

Who might be the other members I’m gonna be meeting??!!EXCITED MUCH

 

----------------------

that's all for today...

next time again...

examination i up....PLEASE PRAY for me

KAMSAHAMNIDA