chapter 13 it was a misunderstanding!

...I'm Heechul's Email-order Bride?! o.O...

 

FLASHBACK

 

YOU ARE PREGNANT!. Aigooo” Mrs. Kim clasped her hands, all athrill with excitement.

“No. I’m not.” Angel blurted but it has no use. Her voice isn’t enough to overflow Heechul’s family’s voice who are actually REJOICING.

“If that’s the case, then both of you should get... MARRIED” said Halmoni

Heechul and Angel looked at each other. Their eyes are full of disbelief and worry. “ANDWAE!” they both whispered unto each other.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Umma, Halmoni, SHIKIRROOOOOOOOOOO!!” Heechul shouted. His grandma and mother shut in silence

“She’s not pregnant okay?! We........we. we haven’t done it yet.” He stuttered at the last part. His relatives glanced at him in dismay.

“Ah jinjja? What is that vomiting for?” his grandma blurted.

“She’s.....she’s not feeling well because of last night. Her stomach was very full.” He defended. Angel remained silent and shocked.

“Aigoo. Umma, it was just a false alarm..tsk3” Mrs. Kim said to halmoni. Regret is in her tone

“Common, let’s get back to the table” she said. Everyone went back to the dining room except for Heechul and Angel. They both talk unto each other.

“ya! I told you to endure right? What happened?” Heechul said furiously

“hello? I told you I’ll try right? Do you get the meaning of NOT FEELING WELL? It’s part of human nature and I have nothing to do with it .” She fought back.

“What did you just call me?” he said angrily

“. As in A_S_S_H_O_L_E. Get it?!” she said grumpily. Heechul sigh in disbelief. He was about to talk when his mother’s voice suddenly echoed from afar.

“Hey! Aren’t you coming? The food is getting cold.”

“YES! We’re coming” they replied in a cute tone but actually their hearts are still full of annoyance. They went to the table and had their seats. “ya! You’re salary will be deducted” he whispered and stuck his tongue out.

‘Umma, I’m gettin’ back to Seoul the next next days. My vacation is ....well, OVER.” He emphasized the last word. Of course, who would want heir vacation to be over right?

“If that’s so then that’ll be the right time for you to introduce Angel to the other members after all, I’ve told them about her already.” His noona said excitedly. Heechul’s wide eyes widened more when he heard it.

“What?! You told them already?” he protested

“Of course. Why not? Is there something wrong?” she replied back

“Uhmmm .. Nothing much. I was just you know, worried if Angel might not yet be ready.” He excused. He glanced at Angel who is actually busy eating her food.

“Uhmmm if that’s the case then why don’t we ask her? Angel, is it okay for you to meet with the other members of suju?” Angel looked to Heechul who on the other hand is signalling her to say no. but since they had a fight a while ago, Angel said YES just to have revenge on him. Heechul’s face was full of despair. After they ate, Angel helped with the dishes. Heechul went straight to his room. A moment later, Angel also went to heechul’s room.

“What are you doing here?” Heechul said while reading the magazine on which he’s in the front cover.

“I was just gonna fix my things. I’m gonna go home.”

“Ya! Speaking of going home, why did you just agree to my mom and sister about meeting with the other members well in fact I signalled you to say No?” he said furiously

“Well, I was just letting you  have a TASTE your OWN MEDICINE” she said in a silly tone.

“Whateveeeeeeeeeeeer!”

“Ya! Kim Heechul. You’ve mentioned about going back to Seoul right? So, how about my payment?”

“uhmmm. I’ll pay you next week.”

“But, next week will be the due date. I mean I’m not saying that you’re gonna escape but I’m just making sure. hehehee” she forced a smile at the end

“of course I’m not gonna ditch. I can’t do anything TODAY since the money is not here. The money will be on next week.

“Araso. Thanks in advance.”

Angel went home that day and the next day, Heechul will leave also. She bid farewell to his family and promised them to comeback sooner. Heechul dropped her in her house.

“See you next week”  she said politely. Heechul didn’t reply but instead, stepped the accelerator and vanished.

“shhhh. This guy. I really want to eat him. Arghh”

 

--------------------------------------

sorry for the late and short update

hope you'll like it

another one will be up next :D