Chapter 9 so, we meet again?

...I'm Heechul's Email-order Bride?! o.O...

 

Hello! Everyone, hope you’ll enjoy this chapter, imagine heechul sitting on a swing like that. it will appear below

thank you to my dongsaeng jellybean  for giving me idea on how they are going to meet.

 But beforehand, let’s take a short flashback to the last chapter

 

“What? Wake up?” he thought. “Wait, did the voice just say wake up? What the hell? So it means I’m.... DREAMING?” he automatically woke up and looked blankly on the wall. Then after a second, his senses got back. He saw her mother frowning an having the look of get-up-now-lazy-head.

“AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH umma, so great to greet my day. How dare you wake me up? I’m in the midst of pleasure. I dreamt about my girl. Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish” he scratched his head

“Girl. Girl. Stop dreaming instead, just bring us the girl. And you have to wake up early today since you have to work on our farm.”

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?” he protested

“Yah, even if you’re an idol already, that doesn’t mean you can’t work on our farm anymore. GET it? Now, get your off of the bed and get ready so we can now go.”

 So basically, they’re going to the farm so, here’s the continuation.

sorry if there will be mispelled or wrong grammar ahead. i have no time to edit it. thanks ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq-s-R3Q5Yw you can listen to this to have more feelings xDDDDDD

 

 

“Ummaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, this is very TIRIIIIIIIIIIIING. I’m starting to have muscle spasm. This is HORRIBLE! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa~” Heechul continued grumbling while he’s making his way to their rice field. Since it rained the other day, the road is muddy and basically he was forced to step on it while having hard time pulling his legs everytime he walks because it’s pretty deep. He’s face is indescribable. His fashion is pretty different from those of his LUXURY style. He was wearing plain white long sleeves, red gloves and a jumper on. To add emphasis, he wore a brown straw hat with matching red ribbon on the right side of it since it’s actually his sister’s property. (a/n: I can perfectly imagine heechul’s look especially his pissed face.xDDD here's a gif on how he looks like http://13boys.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/f8a9190a287420ac0b7b823.gif let’s get back to the story) 

“AIgoooo. I think it’s better if I’ve spent my vacation in Seoul or even in Paris instead of doing this things. I’m pretty sure I’ll enjoy luxury ambience and the feeling of relaxation and peace. NOT tHIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiS. This is not so meeeee!” he feels like he’s betrayed by the time.  

“Yah.. HEECHUL! Stop talking nonsense there and just get back to work. You are just wasting your time complaining. You will end up having nothing. So just shut up there. And of course, don’t yah ever grumble again or else I will show in public your most embarrassing picture. Okay?” his mother sermoned him.

“What? Aiiiish. This is so unfair. First of all, I came here to enjoy my life with you all and what did you all do to welcome me, you kept on bragging me about my girlfriend and then you got me here in this farm to work all this FATAL job and now, YOU are BLACKMAILING me? How can you be so rude to me?Aigooooooooooooooo.” he yelled.

 

“It’s not that we are BRAGGING you nor BLACKMAILING you. Afterall, we personally think that this is THE BEST for you. you should be thankful to us” his mother replied SLOWLY and in somewhat of a sarcastic tone.

 

“aishhh.. WHATEVER! You are being unfair.” He responded

“Then if that’s what you think then it’s your problem now.” His mother continued to walk but paused for a while then turned back to face him then said “You still have to show us your girlfriend no matter what happens *merong” then she continued walking gracefully. On the other hand, Heechul was left speechless to what his mother did. Imagine, she just had stuck her tongue out to her one and only handsome son.

 

For a moment of silence, he thought to himself. “omooo. This is getting on me.. the girlfriend thingy. I need to find way to stop their nagging.”  He stand straight then shouted “UMMA! I’ll show you her NEXT week.” After that, he ran back to there house without even looking back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel rested on her soft bed. It is her day-off so she got the chance to relax. Her parents went out to attend a prayer meeting for CFCs. Their family is noted to be very religious. (a/n omoooo..how about Heechul? We all know he’s atheist right. Tsk3) she opened her journal and scan there their remaining loans that she thinks it will be impossible for them to pay even if she works as hard as she could. She was worried again. Her telephone rang. She quickly ran over then answered it “Hello! Who’s this?”

“This is JT lending company. We just want to remind you about the 30 days extension we granted your family. You now have 28 days to go. This is a friendly reminder so you better pay us as soon you have the money. Thank you” said the guy on the line. He seems like talking in a very sarcastic tone, trying to sound as if he’s sending his sympathy which is really not. After that call, angel was even more stressed and worried; seems like the nerves of her spine are shaking.

“ Eotteokhae.. I badly need money. I have no one to turn to so I have no choice but to beg on that guy in the net.” She said while crying. She rushed to her computer to check if by any chance, Heechul messaged her.

“Lord God, please let him be online. I’m begging you.” she pleaded. Her hands intertwined while closing her eyes tightly.

After a moment of begging, her prayer came true. Heechul is now online and even automatically popped on her screen with a message of

“Hi! Can we meet already? I’m super full to my family pestering me.”

“Omoooo.. yes we can. Actually I’m in deep trouble now. I mean my family is on big trouble now. We need to pay asap.” She replied

“Well  if that’s the case, let’s meet tomorrow. 10 a.m sharp at the park near the mall you work for.”

“Wait, hhow am I going to recognize you?” Angel asked

“Uhmmmm. I’ll be wearing a red jacket and I’ll wait for you on the swing. I hope you’ll come”

“Okay. Uhmmm I’ll wear a yellow t-shirt and a skinny jeans. See you soon then.”

“Okay then and please don’t be late. I don’t want to wait. I have a very limited patience.”

“Sure. “

“SO, bye now.”

‘Bye!”

 

“Thank you Lord for sparing me this time, I hope this will be the right decision to do. I’m really sorry my Lord.” Eunmin prayed again. Doubts are still on her mind but still, she has no other choice but to enter this foolishness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I have to get ready for tomorrow. I wonder how she’ll look like. I hope she’s beautiful. I mean, I’m not being selfish but everyone knows that I’m handsome and I’m obliged to have a beautiful as well. “Heechul was facing in front of his human sized mirror fixing his hair sideways then checking his outfit if it’s okay already.

“I’m pretty much excited for tomorrow. Omooo, I have to start making up stories for the bot of us but before that, I’ll take my nap first. ehehhehe” he then changed to his pj then dived to his king sized bed happily caressing his cold white huge pillow, his dimple appeared; very cute indeed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s already 7.am and Angel already readied herself. She took a bath earlier so that she will still have time to blow dry and style her hair. Of course, she has to be presentable to the man who will save her family. She was already done with everything. Just as what she said to Heechul, she was wearing a yellow shirt and skinny jeans. It was already 9:15 so she decided to go since she doesn’t want the guy to wait, that would be a very bad first impression. It was raining hard awhile ago but it had already stopped so she continued walking. The road is still wet and slippery so she walked slowly and carefully. She was 30 meters away now from the park so she hurried to arrive there. But to her surprise, a raging car is approaching her and unfortunately, she is walking on a road that has water all over it.  She said panickly “Omooooooooo, I might get we.....” it’s too late, a wave of water splashed to her body making her well, WET “Shh***************************tness. DaRN it. Yah! How dare you do that to me stupid driver!?Damn you @#!*#@@%  Hahsghafdhasghasjghdas. It’s already 9:35. I have no time to go home eotteokhae.....

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

“oh, it’s already 9:20. I better hurry. I can’t be late also, that would be humiliating.” He quickly went downstairs and bid farewell to his family. “Umma, I have to go. I have to meet up with my G.I.R.L.F.R.I.E.N.D!” he said emphasizing the word girlfriend. He didn’t care what his mother will say since he’s in a hurry; he then geared up the engine of his car.

“Omooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I’m gonna be late. I need to hurry up.” He stepped on the gas even more. The road is wet. From a far, he saw a girl walking he didn’t mind slowing down so he still continued driving faster. He saw the girl wet all over but he didn’t even care. He arrived at the park then waited on the swing. It was already 10:05 and the girl hasn’t arrived yet. He was already pissed. He was about to stand up when he felt a cold hand tapped on his shoulder. He turned slowly to add emotion. He was frightened to what he saw...it was actually............................................................. a child asking for a candy. His world was bombarded; he was already excited as ever but was very disappointed that it wasn’t her. He was pissed even more but since the little kid is cute, he gave her 1000 won. “Here you go, help yourself.”

“Kamsahamnida oppa!” the girl replied then she ran to her mother then turned back to wave to Heechul. The girl’s mom bowed to Heechul, seems like she’s apologetic to what her daughter did. As a response, Heechul bowed back. He then remained swinging the swing and let out a huge sigh of disappointment.

“Where the hell is this girl? She’s 10 minutes late already, and I’ve been waiting here for 30 minutes already..arrrrrrgh” this time, another hand tapped him again. He turned back furiously without looking to the person in front of him then shouted “ I don’t have CAAAAAAAAAAAAANDY!!!!!!!!!Leave me alone” tehn he turned back.

“I’m sorry I’m late. Jeongmal Bianhe.” He heard a sweet voice talking. Electricity flowed all over his body. He was silent for awhile, and then he thought childishly “This is it. She’s here. But wait, I have to scold her for being late. I won’t face her first so that there’s a thrill.ahhahahahha”

“Yah, How dare you arrive late? I’ve been waiting here like FOREVER?!”he shouted, still not facing her

“Hey you, I said I’m sorry! It’s not my fault afterall. A stupid driver didn’t slowed down so a bucket of water splashed all over me!” she shouted back. Heechul was terrified to what she said

“So it was her?”he thought

”I don’t care! The point is” then he turned to see her face but to his surprise, he didn’t have the chance to continue his sentence. His eyes widened to what he saw.

“HEECHUL?????????????????????????!!!” Angel exclaimed to her disbelief

Both of them stared to one another, the look of disbelief and shock...

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ on the very first day of meetin and they're fighting already tsk3

let's find out what will happen next

 

comment, subscribe, and suggestions are highly appreciated.

sorry for the late update again. hope youwill not get bored xDDDDD

FIGHTING

thank you to my new subscriberS ....ahahahha.. i love you al..thank you so much for reading guys

mimisor

minhae_060493

hope to have more in the future keke~~~

but before i foget, let's all greet our "4-D" star KIM HEECHUL a

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

saeng-il chukkahamnida uri Heechul!

nyahahhahahaha