Her Ex-Boyfriend, JB

Loneliness

As soon oppa drove me to my destination, I got out of his car and walked. When he drove away, I looked to my sides to see if there's anything suspicious until I decided to walk to the opposite direction where I'll meet JB there. I feel so nervous whenever the thought of meeting him crossed my mind because it feels surreal. I don't remember loving someone like him in the first place.

 

Before I knew it, I was already standing infront of him. I got his picture on my room so I recognize him that easily. I don't know what to do! I'm so nervous that I'm so close of peeing on my pants. Gosh! This is torture. I was about to speak up when he interfers....

 

"Long time no see, Jiyeon-ah..." I stare at him, feeling the familiar tingling on my stomach when he called me.

 

"H-Hi, uhm can I ask you something personal, JB?" I ask nervously.

 

He chuckles and put an arm around my shoulders, "I know, let's find somewhere private where no one of few of your body guards are around." He said then winks at me.

 

Truth to be told, when I look around... I saw five to ten people in distant. He's good, how does he manage to sense all of that without even looking around but stare at me? This guy is daebak! As we walk, I can't help but get nervous. I know I have a low profile at my organization but this still freaks me out. What if one of our member saw us? JB has the high profile of their organization.

"Stop fidgeting, Jiyeon. Everything's under control." He said smiling but his voice is firm. 

We reached the abandoned hallway to a simple house. I looked around studying the place and plan my exit later. I know I won't be safe here. JB is a very dangerous man even though we have this called past relationship, I can't help but overthink the things he can do. We enter to a small house and he lead me to his living room.

"Do you want something, Jiyeon-ah?" He asked smiling.

"No thanks. I just want us to talk about Krystal." I prankly said.

"Krystal Jung? How do you know Krystal?" He asked confused.

"Do I need to answer that?" I asked raising my eyebrow but he just shrugs which leave me with no choice but to speak. "She's my friend's friend. Ailee, you know her?"

"Oh that girl. Did you know why she's alone now?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Her parents died-"

"And your parents killed them." He said smiling and I gritted my teeth.

"You don't know a thing. Krystal made that story!" I raised my voice. He laughs.

"You're so cute." JB said.

"JB! I'm serious here!"

"I know. I know. I'm sorry for messing up. I thought we are going to talk about our relationship." He said smiling but I saw the glimpse of sadness in his eyes.

"JB you know that-" I was cut when he stood up and sat beside me.

"I know what you are up to. I still love you, you know? I've been looking out for you ever since. I watched you fall in love with that L guy. Are you happy about your decision?" He asked being sincere.

"I need to find out things by myself." I said determined.

"You can't do that. You need my help." he hold my hand and I looked at him.

"I don't, Jaebum. So please let me know things about Krystal."

He smiled. "You changed. You can't be decieve easily." I was shocked when he said that.

"Are you playing with me?" I asked being irritated.

"That was a test, my dear Jiyeon-ah." He stood up and went to the closet near me. "Here. Everything's there"

I looked at him, confusion written all over my face. "Are you giving these things to me that easily? Or you this is somewhat a trap?"

He chuckled and stared at me. "I waited for this day to come. Us two, talking then I'm wishing that I could turn back time and be brave for the both of us."

"What... what are you talking about?" I stood up and face him. He smiled.

"Everyone is looking for you that time. Your adoptive parents kidnapped you which happen to be Ailee's parent. I enter this world right after I know such things that involved you. I needed this to protect you but no matter what protection I gave to you, you'll always be involved to them. Stay away from L, Jiyeon. I know this is hard but it's for everyone."

"I know what I get myself into, Jaebum. I can-"

"No. You don't know what organization you get yourself into, Jiyeon. It's dangerous. They might be the most powerful organization and you have the low profile but remember that you are still under-observation. I think by now, they know who you really are. You are the missing heiress of the Park's organization."

"You knew my parents?" I asked in disbelief but he looked outside avoiding my eye contact.

"I spoke to them once but the next thing we spoke?" He looked me in the eye with those sad eyes. And I know I don't want to hear this. "They died right infront of me. Your family's organization is falling but Minho and Jinwoon are trying to save it."

"You knew the Kim? You knew that my parents killed L's twin and mother?" 

Jaebum looked at me with confusion, "That's not true! L's family were your family's business partner. Mr. Park and Mrs. Kim had an affair before you, yes, but your parents didn't kill somebody."

"Then why Mr. Kim thinks that his wife were killed by mine?" I asked looking at him in the eye.

"Because they planned it all along. There's is a traitor in the organization." He said seriously.

I got nervous. And asked him, "Who?" bravely.

"The Jungs. Krystal-"

 

Loud gun shots. We both moved down. 

 

"GET DOWN, JIYEON! HOLD YOUR GUN AND STAY AT MY BACK, UNDERSTAND?!" JB shouted and pull me to his back while we are still moving.

"WHO ARE THEY?!" I asked and take a look outside. My eyes grew wider. "I think I know that guy!"

JB looked at me, "Your organization was the Jung's secret organization. You are in trouble."

I looked at outside once again and shoot the guy then I hid. I looked at JB, "You knew everything. Why?"

"I work for them." He said and he shoot the girl near the window.

"Work for who?" We tried to move but JB groaned. "What's wrong?"

"Got hit. But just a scratch."

"Can you handle it?"

"Yes, cover me first and let's get this done."

I grinned. "This is my first time. Killing someone, I mean. After what I heard."

He smiled. "A nice feeling, huh?"

 

I laughed and started covering him. After how many gun shots, the other runs out of member so they flew. After I saw them drove away, I ran to JB.

 

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

 

"Yeah, I just got hit. So yeah, I'm fine." He said in a sarcastic tone. I chuckled and support him to stand.

 

"Where should I take you?" I asked then he looked at me.

 

"Underground. There's a hospital near it."

 

My eyebrows furrow in confusion, "Do you mean the underground transaction?"

 

"Anything else in mind?" He smirked. I stared guiding him out of his house.

 

"I've never been there. It's dangerous out there."

 

"We have no choice. Their bullet has a poison and that hospital is only hospital who have the antidote." He said and I can sense that he's in too much pain.

 

I got panic and rushed to his car on the garage. I don't know how to drive but I think I can because I'm playing need for speed. So yeah, I really don't know how.

 

"WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT NOW?!" I ran to the driver's seat and started the engine.

 

"Woah, you know how to drive?" I smirked at him and reverse.

 

"Nope but I play video games." And I step on the gas immediately.

 

"I can't make it. I am going to die from your driving skills."

 

"Don't be such a , JB. We are almost there."

 

And the ride went smoothly. After I deliver JB to the hospital. I wear my sunglasses abd went out. I saw a lot of men with riffles on their hand. Drugs and any other illegal transaction. My eyes went wide when I saw L with his father having a serious conversation with Mr. Jung. Yes, I've been into their profiles.

Good thig that my clothes suit the place. I hid my face to my hair and walk closer to them.

"Mr. Jung, we need back-up. What if those rascal killed me and my son?"

 

"Don't worry about it, Mr. Kim. I'm working on it. Those Parks will be dead by the morning."

 

"How can you be so sure?" Mr. Kim asked being doubtful.

 

Mr. Jung laughs, "Your son and her wife are working on it. They're hunting their daughter. If we kill her then their bloodline is over and you got your revenge. Plus, their organization will be our's"

 

"Don't worry, dad. Leave it to me." L said in a firm voice.

 

I bit my lip and went out of the Underground. I walked to the car and their, I breakdown. I felt knives on my chest. It's aching and before I knew it. Tears are falling. I'm silently crying and mourning for my heart that was shatter in a million pieces. It was your idea, Jiyeon. So, knock it off.

 

Before someone can notice me here I walked to the driver's seat. I opened the door and someone grabbed my hand. My reflexes attack so I grab his head and make him turn.

 

"Ouch, damn it! How can you be so mean?"

 

"L?" I let go of his hand and my eyes get wider when I saw him. "W-What-?"

 

"Damn it! It hurts..." he said in too much pain.

 

"I didn't know. I-I'm sorry." I said. "I need to go."

 

I opened the driver's seat but he went in first before me. "I will drive. You're such a reckless driver."

 

"What are you doing? You shouldn't be here." I said almost whispering in anger.

 

"Just get in. I want to spend some time with you." He said almost begging.

 

My heart melt. The anger that was about to bottle up, melts. How cam this guy made me shut up with those word?! Damn. I ran to passenger seat immediately then he started the engine and drove.

 

"I'm sorry if you heard those things." He said.

 

"What do you mean?" I asked denying and looked out the window.

 

"You are in the Underground. What are you doing there?" He said and I saw him in my peripheral view that he glance at me.

 

"I'm with JB and I did some errand for him. He helped me to gather much information."

 

"A guy? How do you met him?" He asked in disbelief.

 

"He's my ex-boyfriend, JB." And I almost break my neck when he suddenly stops the car.

 

"YOUR WHAT?!"