First Time In Stage

Loneliness

3rd Person of POV

They're on the way to the stage, L is leading followed my Jinwoon and Wooyoung and lastly, Jiyeon. As she got in the stage the audience went wild and ''Boooo!'' The members looked at her and she smiled at them. L walked beside her and hold on the microphone stand then he said


"Sorry--" and they scream "Ahm, IU is not here so she will substitute first. Please understand."

"Saranghei, oppa!" "WAEE?!" "Oppa, why her?!"

"Please enjoy." Then he gave the microphone to Jiyeon coldly. 

"No wonder, she's the Cold King" Jiyeon murmured.

"I heard that, idiot." He whisper to Jiyeon's ear and make her shiver.

"Mw--" Jiyeon was about to shout at L but Wooyoung start with her drums followed by Jinwoon and L. Jiyeon smile with an unknown reason then she confidently stood at the stage.



Play :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hpq0nrrft0



While Jiyeon is singing, she thinks about her fake parents. She misses them, a lot. That made her cries. Jinwoon wipe her tears. After the performance, they went to the back stage.

"Why did you cry?" Wooyoung asked but Jiyeon shook her head and bow then walked away.

"I got to go." L said arranging his guitar.

"But we have one more song?" Wooyoung said

"Odilgga? (where are you going)" Jinwoon said but L went out already "YAH!"

Wooyoung and Jiwnwoon left there standing and thinking on what they're going to do. Wooyoung asked Jinwoon.

"Why did you choose Jiyeon instead of Ailee?"

"Molla" Jinwoon said and shrugged.

"Morago? Molla? Yah! This is not you! You knew her connection to L, isn't it?"

"Connection?"

"Stop joking. You knew it, right?"

"What are you talking about? They have connections?"

"Molla? You're his step-brother!" Wooyoung blurted and walked through the door.

"Yah! Tell me, palli! What's their connection?" Jinwoon said blocking his way but Wooyoung shrugged and said "Just Kidding! :P" 


On the other hand, Jiyeon is walking alone in the street. Again, her memories are flashing back. "What's wrong with me?!" She murmured and still crying. L, at her back is smiling while riding his black motorbike and said "Michin Yeoja (crazy girl)" he don't know why the hell he's following this girl. Maybe there's something in her that amuses him then the moment a while ago flashback



=Flashback=

When Jiyeon ran out through L's car, he's still laughing inside because of this 
“Bwoya? (What’s this) Aissh! This drives me crazy -_- Even the girls are shouting for me?” He didn't notice that he's still smiling when he went out through his car. He's friends approach him.

"Guege Bwoya? (what's that)" Wooyoung said pointing at his lips



"You're smiling?" Jinwoon said still looking at him curiously

"Eodi? Eodi?!" L said with annoyance

"Wauuu! (wow)" IU said with in an amazed tone and linked her arms to his. "What's with our leader, huh?"

"geuman jom hae! (that's enough)" L blurted while looking at IU saying 'i'm-warning-you-lee-ji-eun' IU raise her both hands and L walked out.

"Wauuuu!" IU and Wooyoung said while looking at each other and *evil smile* then chase L. Jinwoon just shook his head because of their childishness

=End of Flashback=
 
(Play for background music 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17_yWga60dM ''Do you want some tea by Hello Venus'')

L drive beside Jiyeon and said "Yah! iss-eo! (Hey! Get in!)" L said coldly but Jiyeon just looked at him. "Shiruh? (don't like)"

Still, Jiyeon stared at him curiosly and raised her eyebrow "What's wrong with this guy? Ailee said that this guy never like to ride with someone to his motorbike." That's what she's thinking and wipes her tears.

"Arasso (I understand)" L said and start his motorbike. Then he looked back, there he saw Jiyeon wearing a helmet "I'll take this as your thank you by saving your group a while ago since you don't have manners :P" Jiyeon stucked out her tongue and hold to his scarf.

"*cough*
Yah! *cough* don't hold there! *cough* *cough*" L hold her hand for her to let go "Are you going to kill me?!" He said angrily and held her hands to put it to his waist. "This is the proper way, arasso?" Jiyeon nodded shyly she don't know why she's getting nervous.

“Odi?” L asked.

“Seoul cemetery” Jiyeon said coldly and then again, her tears fall down.



=Seoul Cemetery=



“What are you going to do here?” L asked his hand on his pocket and the other one holding his helmet and walking behind her.

“Throwing a party (-__-)” Jiyeon said sarcastically then L made a poker face “Pabo-yah? (are you stupid) Of course I’m visiting here. Tsss.”

“Can I ask something?”

“You’re already asking (-__-)”

“Yah!” L shouts at her and they’re still walking.

“YOU’RE— O__O“ Jiyeon turned around and now, they’re so close. Just wrong move they’re going to kiss then L smirks. “What?” Jiyeon turned back and walked. L just shook her head then again, he smiled.

When they’re reach Jiyeon’s fake parents tomb she put all the flowers a while ago on the top of it. “Eomma, Appa.. (Mom, Dad)” she started and rubbing they’re tomb “I’m confuse right now. Wae? Because some memories are flashing back in my head today and it hurts. Did something happen when I was young?” she cried.


=Flashback=


”Jiyeon-ah, saranghei!” “Jiyeon-ah, he’s soo” “Soo?” “Jiyeon-ah!”

Random words flashback in her head and there’s a boy smiling at her.

“Soo-ah! Odilgga?” “Woon-ah, soo-ah run away!” “Soo-ah! *creeek* *BOOM!*” A car bumped into someone but Jiyeon can’t see anything but black.

=End of Flashback=



“Nugu-ah?” Jiyeon cried while hitting her chest. “Woon-ah? Soo-ah? Nugu?” L pity her that’s why he rubs her back and said “Yah! You look ugly, guemanhe (stop it)” but still, she’s crying.

While on their way back, L asked her.


“Kinchana? (are you ok)” L shouts because he drives too fast and it’s too noisy

“Anniyo!” Jiyeon shouts back.

“Is it fine if we go somewhere?”

“Odi?”

“Namsan Tower”

“Ok.”


=Namsan Tower=



They’re sitting at the grass while looking above at the tower. It is 8pm in the evening and there are lots of stars in the sky.

“Wow, it’s so refreshing here!” Jiyeon said while inhaling the air.

“When I’m upset I’m just here to relax. Here.” L said while giving her a drink and sat beside her.

“I thought you’re cold towards others? But it’s not like that today.”

“Chinja?” L said and smiled.



Jiyeon looked at him and “You look good when you smile” that’s what she’s thinking while staring at him. When L looked at him, she looked away and said. “Komawo”

“For what? I didn’t do anything.”

“You take me here, gave me a ride and this” Jiyeon said while raising her drink but L just smiled.

 


--------------------

Thanks for the comment guys. Lots of you got updset at the last chapter, kekeke ^__^V (peace) But here's the update!! <3 Hope you like it :)


Milky Couple fans out there, standby and next chapter will be them ^__^b 
 

Don't forget to leave a comment so I can update tomorrow :)

 

--GoddessYoonA
5-27-13