Mission Impossible

Loneliness

Jiyeon's POV

Geez! I'm so nervous! Can someone help me?! Omg, this is killing me! Why the hell this guy want to talk to me? Jinwoon, that jerk.

"
Jiyeon-ah,naega meonjeo galgeoya" (I'm going first) I look at her begging to not leave me. But instead, she just smiled at me apologetically.


Now, I’m doomed! Oh gosh! This isn’t happening. This is a dream. Yes Jiyeon, wake *slap*

Ouch! Damn?

“Are you crazy? Hitting yourself out of the blue?”

You care?!

“Why you’re shouting at me?!” Eeeeh?

Be-Because you’re annoying! Look at you *point at his shoes up to his hat* what kind of attire is that?

“Yah,dangshin~!” (you)

“Hep! Hep! What are we going to talk about? *look at her watch* You have 10 mins. to spill it out.”

“Will you just shut up? nal ttalawa” (follow me)

“Oddi? Oddi?” (where) I said irritated. He just looked at me.



This guy, really -_- He's totally cold toward to the other people. So, I just shut up and follow him to his car >_<




--COFFEE SHOP--



What the hell is this place?! Pssh! Rich kids -_- That's a coffee shop not a restaurant.


"
Who's that girl?" What girl? -_-

"Nugu?"


"The girl you're with a while ago.

"Ah! Ailee? She's my bestfriend and cousin."

"
Chinja? I heard that she's Jinwoon's ex?"

"Yah! You're asking me who she is even though you know her?!"

"
Ani."

"BUT-"

"
Excuse me mam, sir. May I have your order please?" Great timing -_-

"
What do you want?"

"Anything. Excuse me." Then I stood up and walk to the restroom. Gosh! That guy is getting on my nerves. I enter one of the cubicle.

"
Did you see the guy?"

"
What guy?"

"The guy wearing a formal attire."

Are they talking about L? Psh! Yeah right. He's the center of the attraction a while ago.

"
You think, he's alone?"

"
Maybe waiting for someone?"

"
KYAAAA~ Did you that guy? Omg! He's the leader of the Moonlight band!! Kyaaa~ Let's take a picture with him!!"

I heard another voice. Girls are girls -_- Wait, what am I doing in this cubicle in the first place? Psh! I got out the cubicle and the 3 girls looked at me. 

"What?" They just stare at me like O___O I left them there, so weird >_<

"
Geez! What took you so long?" He whisper in an angry tone.

"Just some stuff." Then, I smiled at him to more.

"
Here's your order Mam and Sir. Enjoy."

 

"Yah! Why it's snail?" I looked at him angrily but he just shrugged.

"
Maybe you're too slow. Pfft! Wahahahaha"

"I know why yours is an angry bird. Low temper. HAHAHAHAHA Oh gosh! They're great observer."

"
Shut up. -_-" Then he sip his coffee. Mood swing alert! "I want to talk to you because..."

"What?"

"
You're going to help me in a mission."

"What mission?"

"
Mission to bring my girl back." I spit out the coffee and oh no.. "WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Wait, I'm sorry.. ok? I didn't do it on purpose. I'm just shocked."

"
Pssh!" Then he grabbed a tissue and wipe his suit. Nah, that's better. ^__^ Omg, I'm so mean.

"Whose girl? What girl? Why me?" 

"
Will you please let me finish?!"



He shout on me and all the people looked at him. He just smiled. "
Look what you've done! Tsk! Let's go."

"WAIT- AW! We're not done yet. OUCH!!" He grabbed my hand and drag me to his car. "I CAN WALK, MORON!" Then I remove his hand with full force that I can have.

"
Where are you going?" I stop from walking. "My car is here." Then I saw him pointing at the car beside him. Oh gosh! What have I done? This is so embarassing. 

"I know! I just look there. Psh!" Great excuse, Jiyeon -_- Then I walk to the car but before I get in he smirked. Argh!!! He's so irritating!!


"Somewhat coyly, Jiyeon *smirks*" Grrr!

"Shut up!" Then he laugh. "Can you just please explain the Mission Impossible you're talking a while ago."

"
Fine. So, I need your help in this and you're so called bestfriend-"

"Why do we need to help you?"

"
Let me finish, argh! As I've said a while ago, we need to bring my girl back. Ailee is involved here. So, you're going to cooperate with me so she'll be safe from pain. You're going to help me whether you like it o not. I'll stop the SHINeS to bully as a thank you gift."

"So, what do you want me to do?"

"
Be my fake girlfriend."




Ailee's POV



It's getting late. Why Jiyeon is not yet around? Aish! I'm in her house and her brother is not yet around also. I'm so bored.

I'm looking at her pictures. Baby pictures to be exact. Her friends, her fake parents and her ex. Yeah, she once have a boyfriend but Jiyeon just forgot about him. She's depressed that lead her to get some shock and forget some of her memories because after the break up, her fake parents died. That was five years ago. The first time I met her, I didn't know we're cousins. Can't believe it? Yeah me neither. But-

*ding dong*

"COMING!" I hurriedly open the door and to my surprise...



"
Ailee..." Is he drunk? I thought he's with YoonA

"Jinwoon? What are you doing here? Where's YoonA? And how did you get here?"

"
YoonA? She's fine *huk* now. She's mad at me *huk* nan jeongmal dangsin eul geuliwo(I really miss you!)"

"Y-yah!" He walked closer to me and... collapsed.




YoonA's POV

I can't believe it! Jinwoon just left me here. How dare he?!


"YoonA, you have some schedules to attend." My manager said.
 



"I'm not ok! Yet, you want me to attend those stuff?!"

"
Mianhae."

"
I know, I can't do anything. Let's go." We walk through our car. Stopping myself to cry. 

"Jinwoon, said he'll be back.Tears came rushing down my cheeks.



"He's still in love to Ailee, manager oppa. Eottokke?"

"
You'll have your interview today about the Namsan issue.

"Stupid rumors, how can I get to that tower with L?! I just came."

"
Then call L."

*ring* *ring*

"No need, he's calling already." I answered the phone.

"
Eodiiss-eo? (where are you)"

"L." Then I cried harder. "
Naega jigeum haeyahabnikka?(What should I do now?)"

"
Jigeum eodiya? (where are you now?)"

"Let's meet to han river."

"
See you."

*toot* *toot*


--Han River--

  

I look everywhere searching for L. Then I spotted him.

"L!" I run to him and hugged him.



"
Waeyo?

"I'm going back to Japan now." Then he push me to look at me



"
Andwae."

"We're over. You're brother and I split. So, there's no reason to stay."

"
Then, what about me?"


TO BE CONTINUE~! ^__^V

--------
Hello~ 
cericeria and parkjiyeon_Lkim 

Thanks for commenting, you don't know how happy I am seeing you guys supporting this fanfic :) This chapter is dedicated to you guys.


Readers, hope you love the updated. Lol, don't hate me because of the mission thingy xD Well, maybe this will be YoonA's last appearance because someone is coming soon to the fanfic. So, let's advance goodbye to Yoongie ^__^/

 

 

This chapter is long. :D So, see you on next chapter :)
 

--GoddessYoonA

 

12-13-13