Flashback

Loneliness

3rd Person's POV



The moment when, Jinwoon and YoonA left. Ailee's tears burst out.

"
A-Ailee, you're crying." Jiyeon snap her out.

"
Neh?" She wipe her tears out. "I didn't notice them falling already.

"
Yah! Museun il-ya?" Ailee just shrugged.

"
Is the party over?" Still, wiping her tears. 

"
Nah, I think so. The celebrant isn't around." Jiyeon pulled her away to the venue. She can't bear seeing her bestfriend like that.


--AT THE GARDEN--

No one is around and it's too peaceful for them to talk privately.

"
Now, spill."



"
You really are my bestfriend." Jiyeon smile and lay down to the grass looking to stars.

"
Stars can't shine without darkness." Jiyeon said out of the blue. Ailee looked at her and smiled. She lay beside Jiyeon.

[Play this so you can feel the next scene: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWQElct-FKk (Because It's You by SNSD's Tiffany)]



///FLASHBACK\\\

Ailee is sitting at bench crying. YoonA approach her.

"
Ailee, I'm sorry. It's just that your relationship didn't turn out well with Jinwoon. Sad to say but he chose me. Please, let's stay friends."

Ailee just looked at her. "
You. Stole. Him. From. Me. YoonA." Ailee said in gritted teeth.


Ailee-


*pak*



She slapped YoonA. Then YoonA, ran away. Ailee with shocked expression cried, she didn't do it on purpose, she's just...so mad.

///END OF FLASHBACK\\\


"
And then, you shown up. You shown up at my miserable state, Jiyeon."


///FLASHBACK\\\



"
Hey! It's not the end of the world yet. Stop crying, you look pathetic. You're just showing to those students that you truly are a weak."

Ailee looked up. 'How can this girl be so rude? She didn't know anything!' she said to herself.

"
What? You're just glaring me like that?"

I knit my eyebrows, looking her curiosly. Then, she pulled me up and dragged me... to the rooftop.

"
Let it out. Be what you want to be and do what you want to do. You only have one life and once chance to do it all."


Then, Ailee snapped and shout at the top of her lungs.

"
YOU FREAKING JERK!! IT WILL BE YOUR LOSS NOT MINE!!! HOW CAN YOU JUST REPLACE ME LIKE THAT?!! IS IT BECAUSE I'M NOT IN THE STAR SECTION?! OR BECAUSE SHE'S WAY TOO PERFECT COMPARE TO ME?!! THIS WILL BE THE LAST DAY THAT I WILL CRY BECAUSE OF YOU JERK!!!"

Jiyeon, smiled. She's just knew there and she's from star section. So far, so good. Ailee face her.

 


"Ailee imnida, from sun section." Ailee offer her hand, Jiyeon accept it and smiled. "Jiyeon, star section."


///END OF FLASHBACK\\\


"
I don't know why you didn't know Monnlight band, back then."

"
Duh?! As if I have time for those stuff. You know how I study hard before I got the tittle CQS, two years ago."

"
Yeah." Ailee got up. "Let's go, it's getting late."

"Ailee." Ailee looked back, still sitting next her. Jiyeon stood up and Ailee looked at her up. "One of the simplest ways to stay happy is to let go of all of the things that make you sad. Breathe in the future and breathe out the past, Ailee." Jiyeon said looking down at her and offer her hand. "Let's go?"

Ailee reach out her hand and stand up then hug her really tight. "
I'm glad that I have you. Komawo, Jiyeon-ah." Jiyeon just rub her bag.

"
Gaja.(Let's go)"


On their way home, they bumped into L.

"
Jiyeon, let's talk."


'
OMG!! DOES HE KNOW THAT I HEARD EVERYTHING?! Damn that Jinwoon >_<' Jiyeon said to herself.



--------

Here's the update! I just saw a comment that's why I updated this. Omg, guys thank you for appreciating my story seeing your comments that you're also affected makes me continue and make this long. Hihi :">


Feel free to add me, I accept Friend Requests. Feel free to post on my wall. Sorry if I can't reply to your messages. It's just that I'm busy but I assure you guys that I'm reading your comments and try my best to update :D

So, comment down. What can you say? Does L already know it?



TRAILER PICTURES!!

 



  

--GoddessYoonA

12-10-13