What the hell?

Loneliness

Happy Holidays! Enjoy reading! -GoddessYoonA ^__^/


---------------------


Jiyeon's POV


What the hell was that? Did he just  said that he wants me to be his girlfriend? fake girlfriend? What the hell is his problem?! Are you guys asking me where I am? Well, I just got home and I just realize what mission he wants. Gawd! I. WILL. NEVER. DO. THAT. 



‘You’ll do it, Jiyeon. Ailee is involved here!’ My Good Conscience says.


‘That L guy is no good at all! He’ll just ruin your day every day.’ My Bad Conscience says.


Argh! Dammit! That guy, chinja. Eottokke?! Eottokke?!


*ding dong~* *ding dong~*


Nugu-ah? Oppa is not around. Who’s this guest? Aish! Instead of whining I just go downstairs and opened that door. I saw a guy at the front gate and I don’t know who the hell he is! That’s why I stayed at my place.


Who are you?” I asked.


Is your brother there?"


"Why?


"Can I talk to him?"


I release a sigh to calm my nerves "You can't." I'm about to close the door when he speak again.


"
Aren't you being rude?" I looked at him.



"I should be the one asking you that, right? Answering my question a question, isn’t it rude?" I said raising my eyebrow, this guys is getting on my nerves!


We really need to talk to him!


We?” I asked and as if on cue, a familiar figure went out of the limousine. “Y-YoonA? How- Why-


I was stars struck that I was uttering. She’s like a magnet. I think my feet have an own brain that’s why they brought me in front of her. How did she know my brother?


Wait, your brother is Choi Minho?!” YoonA asked with a shocked on her face.


You knew my brother?


Of course, were bestfriends before he quit in showbiz.


But how? What do you mean about the showbiz thingy?


Uhm, wouldn’t you mind if we enter first?” YoonA asked.


S-Sure.” We entered the house and lead her to the living room. I’m nervous as hell! “Do you want some, uhm... drinks?


No, thanks. I’m just here to inform your brother that I’m going back to Japan and if he wants to continue performing, I can help him.


Uhm, can I ask you something?” She just nodded and flashes a smile. “How come your friends with my brother?” She chuckle.


Well, I met him before his father died. Actually he really needs money that time and we bumped into each other asking for help. I helped him, but before he gives the money to his mom his father passed away.” She smiled, sadly. “I know all his stories. I know that you’re not close with him but I didn’t know that it’s you, her step-sister.


But I don’t understand, how this happen? I thought after his father died he did nothing about his life, he just mourned about ahjusshi.


I saw YoonA smiled “
Well, I think you should ask your brother about that, but one thing I know. He cares about you because for him you’re the only one left for him.” YoonA stood up from her sit and walked through the door but before she passes by me, she left some few words. “Let Ailee know that I’m going back to Japan and one more thing, don’t come near L or else you don’t want yourself to suffer.... a lot.


She finally went out. What did she just said? I ruffled my hair out of frustration. What a day?! I check my phone, 50 unread messages and 95 missed calls, what the hell? It all came from... Ailee?! It's 12:00 am in the midnight. Is she still up? I dialled her number.


"He-"


"
JIYEON-AH!!" I put away my phone and bring it back again.


"Yah! Waeeee?"


"
WHY YOU'RE NOT PICKING UP?! ODDI-yah?!"


"Will you please calm down?!"


"
Ok. Ok. So, where are you?"


"I'm home."


"
Can you come here at my apartment?"


"Wae? I thought you're here a while ago, why you went home?"


"
I'll explain it later, chebal Jiyeon. Please come here."


"Arasso. Arasso! Wait for me." Then I hanged up.





3rd Person's POV



Jiyeon went straight to Ailee’s apartment. She ring the doorbell.


Ailee! I’m here.


JAKKAMAN!


PALLI!


Ailee opened the door. Jiyeon look at her suspiciously.


What?” Ailee asked with an innocent tone.


Can I come in? If you don’t mind.” Jiyeon said sarcastically and rolled her eyes.


What’s with you? Are you in a bad mood?


Isn’t it obvious? Pssh!” Jiyeon went straight to her apartment and to her surprise. “A-Ailee.”


I can explain. He’s drunk, ok?” Ailee said.


But why- How?” Jiyeon looked at Ailee confusingly.



Molla, I’m just waiting for you at your house then I thought you’re the one who rang the doorbell my gosh Jiyeon! He’s standing there in front of your gate.


How did he know my address?


I don’t know! I asked him about that but he didn’t answer because he collapsed. So, I brought him in the hospital I thought something happened to him but the doctor said he’s fine. So, instead of bringing him back to your house we end up here.


Jiyeon don’t know how to react because her cousin is so stupid. Well, it’s Ailee’s first time to encounter a drunk man.


So, what should you do?


Can you please call L?


Sure.” Jiyeon get her phone to her pocket but in the middle of typing... “WHAT?! YOU WANT ME TO CALL THAT COLD JERK?! HELL NO AILEE!


Chill, chill. Arasso, I’ll call him. Highblood, tss.” Jiyeon don’t know but whenever he hear L’s name her blood boils automatically.


 

Geez! I can’t believe you, you want me to call a person even though I don’t have his number.


“But you said ‘Sure’ you slowpoke.” Jiyeon is about to speak up when Ailee put a finger on her lips signing her to keep quiet. Jiyeon just mouthed ‘Fine!’


Hello, L?... Yes... I know coz he’s here... Yes... Fetch him here... Please...  I SAID FETCH YOUR ING BROTHER HERE!... NOW!” Ailee said and hanged up.


What did you just said? Brother?” Ailee just nodded at her. “How come?


Long story.” Ailee said in a bored tone.Then, Jiyeon felt dizziness. Her random memories a few weeks ago came back again.


Jiyeon-ah? You okay? You look pale.” Ailee said approaching her.


I-I’m fine” Jiyeon said and stood up.


Where are you going?


I’m going home.” She said and went straight through the door. When she opened the door, L was standing there with a hand up in the air as if he’s about to knock.


L cleared his throat. Jiyeon looked at him carefully, those eyes.


What?” L asked confused.


Soo-ah...” And then she collapsed, good thing L catch her before she actually fell on the ground.


Jiyeon-ah! Yah! Jiyeon-ah!” L said said tapping her cheeks.


JIYEON!” Ailee said panicking while approaching them. “What happened?!”


Molla! He just said ‘Soo-ah’ and poof! She collapsed.” Ailee froze.


M-Mwo? She said what?” Ailee looked at him.


Soo-ah.” That name echoed to Ailee’s mind.


This can’t be...” Ailee murmured.


What? Did you say something?



Your brother is in the couch, you can go home now.


But how about Jiyeon?


Just carry her to my room, please.


Arasso.


Ailee still walking back and forth the living room and stared at Jinwoon who’s sleeping at her couch.


Who are you?” Ailee said angrily.


Ai-lee...” Ailee looked at him.


Where do you live when you were young?


Huh?” L asked confused because of her weird action.


What’s your connection to Jiyeon?


What are you talking about? Are you drunk?” L said helping his brother up. “Sorry for disturbing you and thank you. Annyeong.”


Ailee just looked at them going out of her apartment. When she heard L’s car went away she suddenly speaks...


You can’t be him, L. You can’t.





TO BE CONTINUE~! ^__^V



--------
Hello~ Merry Christmas everyone! This update is a gift to you all. ^3^

 

Trailer!! Lol, next chapter is going to be funny ^__^V (spoiler alert!)

  

 

 

--GoddessYoonA

 

12-25-13