Milky Love

Loneliness

 IU's POV

I'm on my way back to our house because dad said it's emergency. I rushed through our gate and barged in.

"Waeyo? Dad you know I have something to do, right?" I said while looking at him at the stairs.

"Yes. Yes, my daughter."

"Don't tell me you want me to date someone?"

"How did you know my dear?" He said approaching me.

"DAD! No, I will not date whoever he is."

"Are you sure? Even it's your bandmate named Jang Wooyoung?"

"Yes! Even it's Jang Woo-- WHUT?!"

"Why so shocked?"

"No dad. NO!"

And I walked and rush back to the Metal Way.

"Just Kidding! :P" I saw Wooyoung stucked out his to Jinwoon thend I approach them.

"Hey!" I said and hopped then I put my arms to each them "Done?"

"Yah! Where have you been?" Jinwoon shouts at me

"Yah! Didn't I tell you that there's an emergency at the house?" I shout back and he just scratched his head.

"IU-ah, we still have one more song." Wooyoung said in an aegyo voice

"Neh? Where's L?" I asked

"Molla" Jinwoon said and went out.

"What happened to him?" I asked and Wooyoung just shrugged.

We decided to perform at the stage.

(Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxsZFUwRV4A)



After the perfomance, we packed up. We're currently walking at the hallway when he hold my arm and pinned me at the wall.

"Museun il-iya (what's wrong)"

"Let's date." He said in a monotoned.

"Ok. I'm bored too. Let's go?"

"Mwo? You're bored, too? What do you mean?"

"Isn't girls like me is your toy to make you happy?"

He leaned to me closer and that's makes me to close my eyes but I heard him chuckle and I feel that he pulled away then I heard some foot steps when I opened my eyes he's.. walking away? But why?



=The Next Day=

Jiyeon's POV

I'm waking through the hall and they're staring at me as if they're going to kill me then *splash* Someone from above me throw a paint and it accidentally hit me. Argh! My uniform is ruined but thank god I brought an extra... again. When I went to my locker I was shocked that my books were torn into pieces.

"What the hell?!!" People around me chuckled. What's their problem?!

"Jiyeon-ah! Kinchana?"

"Neh. Wae? What happen? Did you just.. run?"

"Neh :( Hey! Who did this?" She shouts.

"Hey, lower voice. I'm fine. I just need to change. By the way, can I share in your book?" She just nodded with a curiosity in her eyes. and I mouthed the word 'later' and that means I'll explain later. I walked away but she calls me again.

"Jiyeon-ah! Kinchana?" I just look at her and a peace sign like this and walked.

 

3rd Person of POV

When Jiyeon run through the bathroom she heard 2 girls chit-chatting.

"Have you heard the news?"

"About what?"

"About L oppa."

"Wae?"

"You know Im YoonA? The famous actres and performer in the world?"

"Neh. Wae?"

"Let's just looked at the School News at the grounds."

"Arasso!"


Jiyeon from one at the cubicle heard about it and she don't why.. again, she got curious about L. That's why when she went out to the cubicle she went straight at the School Grounds near Metal Way. And there she saw a headline saying

"L, the leader of the famous band 'Moonlight' caught with Im YoonA SECRETLY dating at the Namsan Tower? From the previews interview of the said leader of the band said that his ideal type is YoonA for having such an achievement. Citizens says that they look good together and they're match from heaven. We're still waiting for the statement of the both side. LOVELY NEW COUPLE or MyungYoon, is real?"
 
 

--------
Here's the update! I hope you love it. And there's a special guest Im Yoon Ah from SNSD.

What will be her role in MyungYeonWoon's life?

Will Yoona be the NEW Campus Sweetheart and Queen?

 

--GoddessYoonA
5-30-13