Mission Changed

Loneliness

3rd Person's POV

 

The class is going on. Well, the school gossip for today is that YoonA went back to Japan after denying about the Namsan Issue and L dating someone in an unknown restaurant. Well, L does have a lot of stalkers and fans. The Sun Section is currently waiting for their teacher to enter the class.
 

"Jiyeon-ah!" Ailee hurriedly went to Jiyeon's sit. "Have you heard it?"


 

"About what?" Jiyeon asked, looking at the window.
 

"About L, duh! He's been the hot topic for the past few days." Ailee said rolling her eyes.
 

"What about him?" Jiyeon said in a bored tone.
 

"What's with that tone? Oh well, the rumours said that he dated someone at the restaurant and the pictures were all over the internet. That photographer is so stupid! How can he or she took a photo of the girl that L dated from behind? Seriously, why they didn't show her face! That girl is so mysterious. I feel bad for her, maybe she's being criticize by now." Ailee said while doing some hand gestures. Is she mad?
 

So?” Jiyeon response bored all over her voice and face.
 

"Aish!” Ailee surrendered and looks at her classmates who are playing around.
 

By the way Ailee,YoonA..." that caught Ailee's attention. "came to my house yesterday and she wants me to let you know that she’s going back to Japan for good. So, you’re still friends to her after all? What happened?” Jiyeon said while flipping the page of her book.

Gross! Who the hell cares? I don’t care about her... anyway. I'm just~” Ailee said almost whispering while checking her nails and that makes Jiyeon smirk
.

"I remembered how exciting you were when you saw her again. Have you moved on? That fast? You're her fan, anyway."
 

She didn't say anything and pretend that she doesn't hear. Jiyeon really loves bringing this topic because she makes her cousin shut up but then again she remember something and ask her. It's bothering her big time.
 

Ailee, YoonA said something strange to me yesterday.” Jiyeon said looking at the whiteboard in front of her and stop flipping the page.
 

What?” Ailee asked checking still her nails, Jiyeon looked at her.
 

She want me to stay away from L or else I don’t want to suffer... a lot." She sat up straight and put her hand under her chin as if she's thinking. "She said those words to me, what do you think? Is she warning me to stay away from her beloved or what?
 

Ailee got froze upon on what she heard “She knew?” Ailee murmured and looked at her.


 

Huh?” Jiyeon asked but Ailee just shook her head and stood up.
 

I’ll be back, Jiyeon-ah!” Ailee said walking through the door.
 

Yah! Oddilgga?! You’ll cut classes? YAH AILEE!!” Jiyeon said trying to stop her her but Ailee didn’t mind her and run faster.


 

Meanwhile at Star Section...


 

Hey, L! Who is she?” Wooyoung asked approaching L with two girls in his each arms.
 

Who’s who? Jakkaman, you’re starting again? Tsk. Tsk.” L said doing some stuff in his phone after looking at Wooyoung.



 

Started what?” He looked confused and looks at the two girls clinging onto him and kissed the both of them on their cheeks. “See you later ladies.
 

Wooyoung said smiling at them genuinely which they returned. L just shook his head at Wooyoung’s disgusting doings and he sat beside L.
 

There’s a rumored girl of the famous Cold King. So who’s the unlucky lady?” Wooyoung said raising his eyebrows up and down playfully.
 

What girl? Is she my type?” L asked still not looking at him.


Aish!” Wooyoung got irritated and get L’s phone and put it away from him. “Look at me, saekki! (bastard)”
 

Yah! Give it back to me, you womanizer!” L shout at him while Wooyoung stood up holding his phone on the right hand raising it above and his other hand holding L’s left shoulder causing L sitting down while reaching his phone.

Not until you tell me the girl’s name.” Wooyoung said challenging him.


Please. I have no time for this , Wooyoung.” L said giving up while rolling his eyes inwards and hand him his right hand.
 

Wae? What makes you busy through this effin’ phone?” Wooyoung asked him curiously and looked at L’s phone.
 

HAJIMA!” L shouts as he stood up making Wooyoung to run away from him which he chases. They’re running all around their room like kids. "JANG WOOYOUNG! YAH!
 

Meet me at the rooftop. 4pm. Mission changed, don’t be late.” Wooyoung read out loud. “Bwoya?” He asked and faced L. Confused written all over his face. “Don’t tell me you’re going to replace Sherlock Holmes?
 

Aish!” L ruffled his hair and snatched his phone away from Wooyoung, “Mind your own business, Womanizer.” he said then walk straight back to his seat.
 

It’s Casanova, don’t make it worse dude.” He answered poker face.



 

Ha! Chinja! It’s just the same.” L answered back.
 

Yeah, whatever man. So, you really are dating someone? Nugu? Is she somehow a student here?” L just ignored him and put his headphones. “YAH!” He tried to remove it but failed. “Who’s that girl? Why her name is ‘unknown freak’? Is she your stalker or what? YAH!!
 

What’s happening here?” Jinwoon asked approaching them together with IU.

Have you heard it?” Wooyoung shook his head. “Your brother is acting weird lately. Totally weird! He’s dating someone and it’s not YoonA! Can you believe it?” Wooyoung shrieked while looking at L with disbelief.
 

What’s weird with dating someone?” IU asked raising an eyebrow at him.
 

Jinwoon, he's totally strange. Look at him! He’s smiling like an idiot. Man, he looks creepy.” Wooyoung said shooking his head then went out.
 

"Bwoya?" IU blurted out. "Did he just ignored me, oppa?"
 

"Nado molla. Did you two fought?" Jinwoon asked sitting beside L. "Wae?"
 

"Ani! It's not that. Maybe he got upset when I told him to date me yesterday." IU said out of nowhere and looked at the ceiling.
 

"He's upset because you asked him out? How can he be upset? I thought he'll be happy it." Jinwoon replied and grab the apple that is in front of him.

"I know right?" She flips her hair and walked out then she bumped into Ailee who's rushing to get inside.
 

Jinwoon, on the other hand, is about to take a bite from the apple when he stopped mid air. He looked at her... as if he was longing for her.
 

"Come out, we need to talk." She said very seriously while panting and walked out. Jinwoon stood up and looked at L who's busy typing something on his phone. Then he went out, following Ailee.

 

~

 

"Aish! Why this guy keep on bothering me?!" Jiyeon blurted out while looking at her phone that is ringing beside her.
 

Her teacher was not around, maybe she's sick. Jiyeon decided to walk out of the classroom and reached the rooftop. The view from where she stands, is so nice and so relaxing. She's in the middle of feeling the breeze when she felt someone's presence.
 

"You're too early for a 4pm meeting, agashi." Jiyeon ignored him and she close her eyes. "Yah! Park Jiyeon!"


 

"Shhh!" She glared at him "Shut up, okay? We'll talk later, just give me some time to think." Then she closed her eyes again leaving him shocked.
 

"What's with you, today? Why you're not answering my calls?" Jiyeon released a sigh and looked at him. Which, makes him taken a back.
 

"Hey, Mr. Black Mud Car... I'm not in the mood right now."



 

"Should I call for the SHINeS now?" L answered back smirking. Jiyeon released a deep sigh.
 

"Fine, let me hear your proposal."
 

"You're amusing," L said in disbelief
 

"What?!"
 

"I will not propose to you. You're not my type at all." L said
 

"Excuse me, ahjushi. I think we have a misunderstanding here, huh? I'm not talking about that crap. I'm talking about the mission impossoble, arasso?" Jiyeon said in angry tone and rolled her eyes.

 

The both of them are standing side by side. L, looked at her as if she ate something bad that makes her explode.



 

"YAH, ahjumma!" L shouted that makes Jiyeon glare back at him. "YOU-"
 

Arasso, arraso. Let me hear it." Jiyeon surrendered and sat on the floor then looked up to him.
 

"BWOYA?" L, once again, was taken aback. "Get up!"
 

"Either standing beside you nor sitting on the floor... still we're fighting. Yah, Kim Myungsoo! I'm tired today and I don't have time to joke aroud. So, if you're going to say something say it now."


 

"Are you serious? What wrong with you, chinja? Are you acting, jigeum?"
 

Jiyeon walked up leaving L dumbfounded. He's about to go after her when he changed his mind and called her. Fortunately she answered but before she speaks L interrupts.
 

"Yah, you! There's a date planned by my dad for me, I want you to help me reject her since you agreed to this set up. Wear a presentable clothes, it will be a dinner date. I'll meet you at Black Hole restaurant at 8 pm. Come or else you know what will happen to you." Then he hung up and goes back to his room.
 

On the other hand, Jiyeon who's infront of the comfort room looked at her phone and shook her head. "He's really something, I need to know him more."

 

~

 

Ailee walked throught the bench and wait for Jinwoon to come closer.
 

"Tell me... honestly," Ailee started while Jinwoon sat and crossed out his legs while his hands on his pocket and looking up to her. "Does YoonA know?"
 

Jinwoon seems he didn't get her point. Ailee rolled her eyes and arrang her hair, "About Jiyeon and L, she knew, right?"
 

Jinwoon looked at her, really not paying attention on what she's talking about. He's just.. looking at her. "You look prettier."
 

Ailee was taken a back. 'Is he being serious right now?!' but Ailee maintain her expression. Jinwoon looked away, embarassed.
 

"I didn't know what you're talking about." Ailee blew her bangs that are hanging.


"Liar." She looked away "Tell me, you know that they will meet again... right?" She asked and looked at him which he returned.
 

"Are you really her cousin?" Ailee went pale "Tell me... honestly." His voice went cold and dangerous


"I asked first, didn't I?"
 

"Well, you don't need to answer." He stood up and looked at her then smile. He's about to leave but stopped when she speak and it really made him stood still.



 

"By any chance... do you still have feelings for me?"


--------
Hello~ Belated Merry Christmas everyone! Sorry for not updating much. I'm really busy this year, I'll try to update more this coming new year. Happy New Year guys!!

  


 

--GoddessYoonA

 

12-31-14