Meeting His Fiancée

Loneliness

L dialled Ailee's number. "Ailee? Where are you?"

 

"I'm in my apartmentarrow-10x10.png, why?" Ailee asked and L could sense that he woke her up.

 

"Can you pick up Jiyeon at Moon Hotelarrow-10x10.png?" L asked as he open the door of the bedroom.

 

"What? Why she's there? Oh my god! Are you together?!" Ailee exclaimed that makes L put his phone away.

 

"Calm down. She just fell asleep after we do stargazing. I send her here because it's near." L said while removing his necktie and opened the two buttons of his blue long sleeves.

 

"You better not touch my cousin, L." Ailee warned but L just tsked and end the phone call.

 

L closed his eyes as he rest his head on the armrest of the sofa. He put his left arm on his eyes. He remember the way Jiyeon cried. He is curious about what's bothering her. The last time he saw her like this was when they were at the Seoul Cemetery. She was vulnerable back then, just like a while ago.

 

L put his hand on his forehead and looked up to the ceiling. Maybe I shouldn't ask about her childhood anymore. He stood up and went back to Jiyeon's roomarrow-10x10.png. He sat the edge of the bed. He stared at her angelic face. She's so innocent.

 

He was sorry to her because she drag her into his problem. He need to do something like this for his sake. He knows Jiyeon loathe him because of his fans, so he used it against her just to agree at this arrangement.  So far they were doing good.

 

He went out again when he heard the doorbell ringing. He opened the door for Ailee and she was taken aback because of the sight. 

 

"You're imagining too much, Ailee. She's asleep there." And L points the roomarrow-10x10.png where Jiyeon is sleeping.

 

"Why did you brought her here? You can bring her at my apartmentarrow-10x10.png." Ailee said rolling her eyes as she went inside and sat at the sofa.

 

"I'm too tired to drive, okay?" He said then picked up his necktie on ther floor and his keys on the coffee table.

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"Home, obviously." He simple said and walked towards the door.

 

"L," Ailee said which makes L stopped halfway and looked at her. "Stay away from Jiyeon, please."

 

"I can't do that." And then he went out slamming the door behind him.

 

Ailee released a heavy sigh. She ruffle her hair and stared at the carpet beneath the sofa. She need to make a move before everything happens again. She can't bear Jiyeon being hurt now. She's fragile.

 

"Aaaaaah!" Ailee was shocked and hurried to Jiyeon's roomarrow-10x10.png.

 

Jiyeon is having a nightmare. She's crying and moving from left to right. She is sweating a lot. Ailee hurried to her side and comfort her by slowly brushing her hair.

 

"It's fine, Jiyeon-ah. They can't hurt you now. I'm here. Shhh," She whisper to her ears. "I'm sorry for hurting you before. I'm sorry." She said and a tear drops.

 

~

 

The following days, Jiyeon joined the cheering squad for the upcoming Sports Festival. She spends her time practicing her routine.

 

She can't find Ailee anywhere. So, she made up her mind to come alone at the cafeteria. She was about to peek a food when someone get it for her. She looked up and found L doing if for her.

 

He moved closer to her and she moved back in confusion, "W-What are you doing?"

 

"From your right to left. That girl wearing shorts and short whatever. She's my fiancee. She's the reason of this mission." L whispers in gritted teeth.

 

Jiyeon looked everywhere and spotted the girl that he's talking about, "You have a fiancee?"

 

"Stop asking, just act as my girlfriend when she's around. Okay? Be clingy and lovely." He remind me. Jiyeon frown at him.

 

"Are telling me that I'm not lovely? Excuse me but-" Jiyeon was cut off by a scream of a girl.

 

"L baby!" All eyes on her as she approached us. Jiyeon suddenly put her arms around him being nervous.

 

"What are you doing here, Krystal?" He coldly said towards her.

 

"I missed you, oppa. Why you didn't call me?" Krystal said while pouting infront of them.

 

Jiyeon thinks she knew this girl. 'I think I saw her before.' She thought. Jiyeon continuously think about it when she felt L nudge her to speak. She looked up at Krystal whose now glaring at her. Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows and raise one of it.

 

"I'm Jiyeon." She said introducing her name while her hands are still.

 

"So, I have heard." She said in annoyance and rolled her eyes on Jiyeon.Jiyein just shrug it off.

 

L gave Jiyeon's tray and picked up some foods for himself. Krystal suddenly walked between them pushing Jiyeon aside together with her food. Jiyeon walked away and found a sit for two. She won't let her seat with them, of course.

 

Jiyeon's phone rings. She was shocked to see her brother's name on the screen. Choi Minho. Without thinking twice, she answered it.

 

"O-Oppa," she nervously greeted him.

 

"Jiyeon-ah," he greeted back which made Jiyeon to holds her breath. It was the first time he called her by her name. Minho and her wasn't in good terms ever since Minho found out that she was his half-sister. "Can you go home by 5?"

 

"I will. I will go home by 5," She said and Jiyeon sense L sat infront of her. "Is there any problem, oppa?"

 

"We need to talk." And he ended the call. Jiyeon released a heavy sigh.


"Who's that?" L asked her with confusion.


"Nothing." She simple said, still thinking about what her brother said.


L stared at her and studying her expression. He knew it is not just nothing but he kept it to himself. He has nothing to with it so he shrug it off. They eat silently and totally forgot about Krystal who is currently watching them. Krystal approached them while dragging a chair and put it beside L. She sat and started eating too without saying anything. She can sense that they're both looking at her but she doesn't care.


"Krystal, I told you..." L started but Krystal immediately cut him off.

"I know, oppa. It's just that she's just a girlfriend and I'm the fiancee here. What's wrong?" Krystal said to him calmly and started to eat again. L just release a sigh and eat too. Krystal smiled at that thought. While Jiyeon rolled her eyes.


"You want to know that problem with that, kid?" Jiyeon suddenly meddle. L and Krystal looked up to her with confused face. "That problem here is, I am the one he loves. You're just the fiancee who was set up for him, aren't you?" Jiyeon said raising her eyebrow.


Krystal raised an eyebrow at her, too. "If that's the case, why does he need to agree to this set up?




Jiyeon was out of words about her comeback. She kicked L's foot underneath the table. L looked at her and laughs before turning his attention to Krystal. Krystal looked at him with wide eyes. The people around them starts to gossip and gasp. L stood up still laughing and walked beside Jiyeon who is looking up to him confused. L cleared his throat before looking around.




"Listen up everyone," L shouted and pull Jiyeon up beside him. "This girl beside me, Park Jiyeon, is my girlfriend and from now on... I don't want someone hurting her, am I clear?" Even they ara sad. The crown responded as yes. Then L dragged Jiyeon out of the cafeteria. The crowd starts to gossip.


Krystal was left there dumbfounded. She never saw L laugh like that. She looked at the place where the two just went out, "I won't give you that satisfaction, oppa. I can do it over again." She whispers and stood up. She need to find Wooyoung, Jinwoon and Ailee on time before the time comes.


-----------------

I need to explain my side why I'm not updating these past few months. I was on hiatus because EXO's Luhan. Yes, I'm an exostan, too. I was so devasted guys, huhu. Then I heard about Jessica and I just can't. It's heartbreaking, I swear. And that's it but no worries I'm back now. I think I have 7 chapters left for this story and I'm going to miss you all! 3 

  


Hello to SherylMyungsoo, TaecZy-MyungYeon  and especially my long loyal reader amiraazharuddin !! Thank you for waiting and keep on reading this. I'm so thankful. Sarangheiiiii  (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づヾ ◕ ◡ ◕ 



--GoddessYoonA



7/9/15  9:30pm (Philippine Time)