When I Met Them

Loneliness

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I’m on my way to MoonHigh University but before I reach my school I need to ride a bus. So now, I’m running down to the street to the bus stop. The streets are still wet because the rain just ended and the sun just came out. I woke up late because I sleep late. I’m waiting for the bus to come and 5 minutes more I’m going to be late then my teacher will scold me, again. -_- 4 sports car stopped right in front of me because the traffic light is red as sign of stop. Black Subaru BRZ, Blue Subaru BRZ STI, Yellow Lamborghini Aventador and Green Ferrari F430. If I just have my own car right now *sigh*

  

  


*look at my watch* 5 minutes passed and I’m still waiting for a damn bus! Seriously, where are those bus driver and they’re not still coming yet?! Are they hiding from me today?! I buy for a drink near me then I looked at the window of the store but still, there’s no bus. Then I paid my drinks when I look at the window again I saw a bus then I ran again but I was about to ride when the bus driver said…

Mianhae agasshi (Sorry miss) but there’s no vacant.

But I can stand ahjusshi? I replied in an annoyed voice and I raise my eyebrow to him.

Jeongmal mianhae agasshi (I’m really sorry miss)He said and pushed me back to the waiting area.

Aissh! Chinja?! Dammit! I can stand there!I said then ran on my way to school. As far as I know, our school is very far from here -_- but I can’t wait there anymore. Curse those buses!

1 more street and I’m going to reach the school. I’m still running but *splashed* snubbed by the mud that splashed over my body. I realize that the black sport car a while ago is one of the sports cars that I mentioned earlier that cause me to be like this. Arghh! Now, I’m pissed off by this situation. A guy with black shades went out of the black sport car same with green and blue sport car.

     

YAH! You reckless driver, are you blind?!! Can’t you see me--My words was cut off by the money he splashed to me and walked. The 2 guys opened their car and about to hop in when I shout to this disrespectful specie. Now, I’m totally pissed off! I’m warning everyone not to piss me off coz it’s like Satan from hell is chasing you.

Yah! They looked back at me. I took 5 steps to reach Mr. Black Mud Car and *pak* I slapped him.You!I point at him and I saw the 2 guys at the back of this ugly specie who’s standing beside their car remove their shades and they’re damn handsome, cute and hot. But anyways, back to business.If you’ve done wrong to someone you supposedly say sorry not giving money! I know you’re rich because I can see it from your car to your clothes, BUT your MONEY is not what I WANT! All I need is just the words ‘IM SORRY’ and not this stuffsI hardly put the money on his chest which makes him move backwards.

He removed his shades and I was amazed by his damn face because he’s too handsome and sooo hot! But I’m just looking at him like nothing. He stared at me like it’s melting me but it doesn’t affect me in the outside. He was about to speak up when a girl out of nowhere shouts.

 

What you guys took you so long?! A girl from the yellow sport car came out with eyeglasses and approach us same with the 2 guys. “What’s going on?” She removed her shades and she’s pretty and cute.  “Who is she? And why mud all over you?”

“Because-”

“L made those.”
The blue guy said (from the blue sport car) So ‘L’ is the name of this disrespectful specie, huh?

“So, you’re from MoonHigh?” The girl said and I just nodded.

“OMONA!” They looked at me with curiosity. I’m ing late now! I’m about to run when I remember something. “Yah! You Mr. Black Mud Car” His friends chuckle “I’ll forgive you if you’ll give me a ride to my school, arasso? (understand)” He’s about to speak up again when the green guy (from the green car) in.

“Goodluck, L!” He said and tapped his left shoulder before he walked back to his car.

“It’s your pleasure to give a ride to MoonHigh’s Campus Queen and Sweetheart” I heard the blue guy whispered to him and tapped his right shoulder then he looked at me and he winked and smirk. Does that guy have an eye problem? But how did he know I’m the Campus Queen and Sweetheart of MoonHigh University? I doubt they’re studying there because they’re wearing casual clothes instead of uniforms.

“KA! (let’s go/go)”

The girl said and tapped his stomach which makes him ache then went back to her car. Now, he’s staring at me as if he’s going to kill me. His friends start their car and he walked back to his car then I ran to the passenger seat immediately. When he hopped in, he’s eyes went wider when he saw me seating already at the passenger seat.

--MoonHigh University--












Why he’s friend still come here? When he stopped the car in front of our school, I removed the seatbelt and about to open the door when I looked back at him “Thanks!” I said then I salute “I forgive you now!” Then I opened the door, I’m about to step out when all the students shouting and went to his car. So, I close it again.

“Bwoya? (What’s this) Aissh! This drives me crazy -_- Even the girls are shouting for me?” I said with disbelief.

“Mwo? AHAHAHAHA!” I looked at him. He’s laughing?

 

Woah, he looks more handsome when laughing. I just stare at him and he looks so familiar when laughing. When he found out that I’m staring at him he cleared his throat. Ok, spell AWKWARD? Then I look away.

“Pabo-yah? (are you crazy) Don’t you know me?”

“Why the hell on earth should I know a disrespectful specie like you?“

“Mwo?! (what)”
He said and I stucked out my tongue and ran out through his car. The students that’s shouting a while ago gasp and went silent when they saw me went out to Mr. Black Mud’s car. The girls looked at me angrily, I wonder why?

“Yah! Jiyeon-ah!” Someone called me and I looked back wondering who she is.



“Oh? Ailee, you’re late too?”
I asked her while approaching her. She’s one my closest classmate here. Take note, not only classmate but she’s my only cousin from my mother side.

“Bwoya? Who’s late? It’s not yet time. We still have 15 minutes left before the bell rings.” She looks at me like ‘are-you-ok-or-maybe-you’re-crazy’

“Neh? But I’m 1 hour and 45 minutes late.” I said and we’re walking through the hallway.



“I guess you wore a wrong watch today, huh?”
From what she said, I looked at my watch and I just realize that the watch that I’m wearing is my mom’s. Yeah, her watch is 2 hours advanced and I forgot that we have the same watch.

“Argh! Now my day is totally ruined! From the bus drivers, buses, mud—Oh !” I ruffled my hair out of frustration and I looked at her like ‘can-you-help-me?’

“Yeah, I can see those design and I'm having a hard time to think why your uniform is different from us." She joke and I looked at her angrily "I have an extra uniform at my locker but afterwards you’ll explain me WHY THE HELL YOU CAME OUT FROM L OPPA’S CAR!! T__T” She said hysterically  trying to change the topic and we’re on our way to her locker then went to the girl’s bathroom.

“Who came out from whose car?” I said while changing my uniform at the cubicle and sprinkled waters on my hair.

“L! Kim Myungsoo oppa, L oppa!”

“Who’s that?”
I said confusingly and fix my hair then went out to dry up my hair.

“Seriously, Jiyeon?! Molla? (You don’t know)” She’s looking at me through the mirror.

“Am I going to ask you if I know?” I said sarcastically and went out then she follows me.

Jeongmal?! Aish! Myungsoo or L is the leader and the guitarist of Moonlight Band, The famous band in the world, molla?I shook my head.Aish!She hit my head and it hurts that’s why I rub my head. Now, I know why that guy looks so familiar when I saw him because Ailee has his posters all around her room.Lee Ji Eun but well known as IU, the vocalist that plays a guitar also is Moonlight’s and MoonHigh’s Muse and she loves yellow.

No wonder her car is yellow. I murmured. “What? She asked and I just shook my head.

Ok. Jeong Jinwoon the guy who loves green is the bassist of the group and MoonHigh’s Dream Prince. Jang Wooyoung the guy who loves blue is the drummer boy of the band and MoonHigh’s Casanova Prince and last but not the least, the MoonHigh’s Cold King because of his attitude towards everybody and especially to strangers and Moonlight Band’s leader and guitarist, KIM MYUNGSOO!

She said happily and raised her hands, now all of them staring at her. I just shook my head because of her acts and enter our classroom and as always they’re still looking at me especially boys. -_- Arghh! This freaks me out!

Now, spill it!Ailee said sitting above my table and looking at me. I looked at her with curiosity.

Spill what?

Spill why The Campus Queen and Sweetheart went out from MoonHigh’s Cold king's car, huh?She said raising her eyebrows up and down.

It’s a long story.”

Make it short.She said with an innocent smile. I know she won’t stop if I won’t spill it.

You see the mud all over my body? She noddedHe made those and as his apology because he doesn’t know how to say ‘I’m Sorry’ he made me a ride here and that’s the end of this tragic day. Satisfied?” She shook her headNow, what?

Why the hell he did that? He’s so mean to strangers, though.”

Maybe she knows me because his friend knew me.

Nugu?

The blue guy.”



No wonder Wooyoung was called Casanova, huh?I just shrugged and exactly the teacher came.

Now something’s bothering me. I saw those eyes that full of loneliness before, I wonder where and who. *pout*

---------
First chapter updated! I just made it the other day and now it has 9 subscribers and 75 views. Thank you for those who subscribe and read this. I hope you’re going to comment too so I can update soon J

G-Minor Couple (Jinwoon and Jiyeon) fans, please support my story!

Milky Couple (Wooyoung and IU) fans, please support my story, too!

MyungYeon Couple (Myungsoo and Jiyeon) fans, please support my story, too chebal!



--GoddessYoonA
5-25-13