A Party?

Loneliness

3rd Person of POV

After the class, Jiyeon receive an invitation from IU for thanking her from being a substitute to save the band that day.

"Jiyeon-ah!" Ailee said while approaching Jiyeon who's currently walking at the hallway. 

"Hmm? Wae?" Jiyeon asked while combing her hair.

"Kyaaaa! I saw YoonA!!!!!!" Ailee shouted on the top of her lungs.

 

They look at each other and there's an awkward silence between them while staring at each other. Jiyeon rolled her eyes.




"Argh! I have no time for this." 

"Yah!" Ailee ran after her. "Museun il-ya? (What's wrong)"

"Nothing" She said still walking fast. Then she suddenly stop which makes Ailee bump into her.  "Hogshi... al-a? [By any chance, you know?]"

"Know what?"

"You.. know YoonA?"

"Of course! Everyone knows!"

"Chinja?"


"Jiyeon-ah, YoonA is a damn great artist!"

"Really? What's her connection to L then?"

"Srsly, Jiyeon? You're asking me that? Of course Moonlight is a very known band around the world!"

"So?"

"Gosh! Why is it so hard for you to understand?!" Ailee burst out of frustration.


"So you're saying that they know each other?"

"Molla! Wae? Do you have this some..."

"ANI!!"



"Defensive much?" Ailee said not believing her actions.

"Aish! Come on, our next class is almost starting."

"Ok. Yah! I heard you recieve an invitation from our Muse?"

"It's just a gift for helping them out."

"What about it?"

"A party." Jiyeon simply said.

"A party?"

"Yeah. It's a welcome party, actually." She just nodded

"So are you going?"

"You know I don't like going to this kind of party."

"Yah! Isn't this a good chance to know more about Moonlight? And besides, Jinwoon is there."

"Argh! Why do you keep on teasing me to that jerk?!"

"Come on, let's skip class! I'm going to make over you!"

Jiyeon can't do anything about it because she know she can't win over Ailee.



--Jiyeon's Subdivision--

Ailee's POV 

She's so gorgeous. I just make it simple but she's just so perfect!



I won't go with her because I don't have this called INVITATION! Yeah, I'm bitter. I just can't accept that I can't see YoonA personally.. again! Gosshhh! This drive me nuts. But I'm happy for her becauce her social will be back! Yay, I'm such a good bestfriend.... and cousin!


"Ailee-ah, don't you think it's too short?"

"Jiyeon, can't you please be comfortable with it?" I answered rolling my eyes at her

"But it's been years since I wear this kind of clothes and my hair.. can you curl it again?"

"Yah! You're hairstyle . You look gorgeous! Now, I don't doubt why you're the Campus Queen and Sweetheart."

"Shut up. This doesn't makes sense at a-- OUCH! WHY THE HELL YOU HIT MY HEAD?!"

"Shut up, ok? You're prince is waiting outside already."

"Prince? I-- Yah! Don't push me!"

I push her as we got out of  her house.

"Goodluck, Jiyeon-ah! Have fun." Then I ran hurriedly got my back to her house. Good thing his brother is not around.




JIyeon's POV

Aish! That girl... chinja.

"What took you so long?"

"WHO- cares...? O_O"

 


"What?"

I cleared my throat. "N-Nothing, why you're here?"

"Obviously, to fetch you?"

"Why?"

"Don't think too much -_- IU just annoyed the hell out of me."

"Ow, so where's your car?"

"What car?"

"WHAT?! You mean, we're going to ride that... that... MOTORBIKE OF YOURS?!"

"Excuse me, miss. It's not motorbike, it's prince."

"Pfft! You- HAHAHA named it HAHAHA prince?! What the hell is that?! Your son?! HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Whatever. Are you coming with me or what?"

I'm doubting to ride this fcvking prince of him! (sorry for the curse) The last time I ride this is when we got home from Namsan Tower he drove fast like Satan is after us.

"WHAT?!"

"FIne! I'm coming >_<"



--AT THE PARTY--

 


  

It was awesome and it feels heaven at the venue! But the way I got here is hell, as I've said it's like we're after Satan.


"Hello, Jiyeon ^__^/"

I bowed and greet her. "Thanks for inviting me."

"No, don't thank me. It's a pleasure to invite the Campus Queen and Sweetheart at my place." I just smiled, she's after my name. 

"Hi miss Campus Queen and Sweetheart! Glad you came." I just smile to.. Wooyoung?

"Where's L?" Asked Jinwoon. Psh! I still remember how he harass me at the music room >_<

"I don't know where the hell is that guy. Well, if you excused me?" I just smile at the 3 of them. I know it's rude but who cares? They're just after name.

I went to the garden, I don't even know why I got here. I release a deep sigh.

"Welcome back." That voice is so familiar. I looked everywhere and there I saw above me, the balcony, where L and.. YoonA? Is talking.


"Thanks, L. I kind a miss you."

"Just a 'kind a' huh?" 

"Don't get me wrong!"

"Kidding. So, how's Japan?"

"Nah, it's a bit tiring and it's fine." I saw him smile, a smile that no one can see even the SHINeS (Moonlight's fans)

"Are you moving on now?"

YoonA smiled. "You know, I can't."

"I'm sorry... I just-"



*riiiing* *riiiing*




SH*T!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dead!




--------
Ok? What just happened to Jiyeon? Leave a comment.

  

Congrats to Infinite and SNSD, they win an award in MAMA yesterday! :) Sorry for the long update guys, as I just said I'll be away for a long time. So, I hope you enjoy this update :D



--GoddessYoonA

11-23-13