When I Know Them

Loneliness

Jiyeon's POV

2 subject passed and we're having our break time. Ailee is with me and I want to ask her more about Moonlight band, I don't know why. Maybe I'm just curious because their leader is giving me a headache about those eyes i've seen a while ago.

"Jiyeon-ah! Are you listening to me?"

"Neh?"

"Aish! Where's your brain? Is it flying somewhere again?"

"Mianhae, wae?"

"I said, are you going with me to Metal Way because Moonlight band is having a short performance there."

"Let's see. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Why they're not wearing uniform? Are they from Star Section?"

"Of course!"
She blurted.

Now, everything's makes sense. You know guys, when you're going to mention about MoonHigh University the first came out to your mind is the Star Section because in that section all the famous celebrity, singer, dancer and etc. are studying here. Star Section is the worst section for me. Know why? I, once got in that section and there's a lot of bullies, es, ert, brat, flirts yet all of them are good-looking or for short good in the outside but hell in the inside. I have lots of friends before I got in that ing section, they betray me. So, I transfer a section to Sun Section, a section where all the nerds and geeks yet good are studying.

At first, I really want to transfer school because my parents can't afford the tuition fee here and I don't like the surroundings because where ever you look there's two people flirting. Yeah, I'm just poor... before I met my true parents when I was at 6th grade. My fake parents died 5 years ago and now, I'm independent that lives by my own and step-older brother at the subdivision where our parents provide us. 



And by the way, Metal way, that's the ground floor of this big university and that floor has a big stage like there's going to be held some concert. MoonHigh University is one of the branch of famous trends called Galaxy Corporation. So for short, this school is just exclusive for rich kids.

 "Ailee, I'm going to music room first."

"Wae? You don't feel again?"
She said checking my forehead.

"No, I'm not. I just want to sing or something just to let out this frustration."

"But--"

"Annyeong!"
I said and diectly walk to the music room. I put down all my stuffs at the chair and grab my phone at my bag and went straight to the speaker and plugged in my phone and look for a song.

(Play 'Jiyeon's Haru Haru' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJCxa6TQDI4)



Through performing I can release my stress and my head will be relaxed. Some memories when I was child flashbacks and I can't still figure out who's behind of that. Argh! It drives me nuts! Before the song ends I look at myself through the mirror and I still have those scars in my eyes, the scars about my loneliness. After the song, someone clapped.

"You look great. No wonder you're the Campus Sweetheart and Queen but why I can't see you at Star Section?" 

A familiar voice said from somewhere. It's dark here in the music room because I hate when someone discover me here.

"Who are you?"

"I asked first."


This is nonsense. I didn't  mind him and went to the speaker to get my phone and packed my things. But before I opened the door he grabbed my hand and pinned to the wall and I can feel his breathe. He leaned to me and whisper.

"I'm still talking to you, miss"

I smirked and pushed him "I bet you're from Star Section."

"How did you--"

"You're ert and it's right that you b
elong there." I said with confidence and stormed out from that room.



--Metal Way--



 "Mwo?" I nodded.

"So, what did you do to him?" She asked hysterically.

"I pushed him, of course. He's asking me why I'm not in the Star Section then I said If he's from that section because he's ert like the others in that section." She nods.

"You know what? Good thing that SHiNes are not attacking nor hurting you because your tittle is saving you."

"And who the hell are those SHiNes?"

"It's Moonlight's fans."

"Pssh. Who cares?"
I said rolling my eyes and we look for our sit.

3rd Person of POV

All the of the Moonlight Band's fans gathered and cheering for their bias.

--Back Stage--

Moonlight is having a problem because IU went home for some problem at their house.

"What are we going to do?" Wooyoung asked

"We can performed by ourselves." L said calmly.

Jinwoon gave a sheet of paper to them.

"What's this?" They asked in chorus

"Paper?" He said with annoyance and they hit Jinwoon in the head. "Aissh! Waeyo?!"

"What are we going to do with this?" Wooyoung asked

"We're going to play that."

"But this need a girl?" L asked

"Yeah. I have one."

Jinwoon wnt to the stage and the audience scream.

"May I call to our Campus Queen and Sweethear out there?"

The audience went wild. The others hate but the others love when Jinwoon called out for Jiyeon. On the other side, Ailee is pushing  Jiyeon to stand up. And when Jiyeon stood up all of them looked at her.

"Ow! There you are. Come here, Ms. Jiyeon" Jinwoon said and smirk.

"What the hell is his problem?" Jiyeon murmured while walking through the stage. Many boys shout out for her name.

Jinwoon dragged you to the back stage.

"YAH! Let me go, ouch!"

"She's the girl."

"ARE YOU KIDDING?!" L blurted.

"COOOOL!" Wooyoung said.

"What's going on?" Jiyeon asked with curiosity while rubbing her wrist

"You're going to sing... with me." Jinwoon said.

"WHAT?!" L and Jiyeon shout.

"Cooool!" Wooyoung said.

"SHUT UP!" L and Jiyeon blurted and they looked at each other as if there's lightning between them.

"But I don't know how to--" Jiyeon said but cut off by Jinwoon

"I heard you a while ago singing. So, let's go."

"What?! So you're the-" and Jinwoon nodded.

------------

Omo! Thanks for the comment. Here's the update for those who comment. What do young think they're going to do? Wait for the next chapter. Don't forget to leave a comment and to subscribe.
   

TRAILER:
 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hpq0nrrft0



--GoddessYoonA
5-26-13