Change Of Heart

Loneliness


Jiyeon is wearing a see-through white top and black tube underneath then she pair it with tight skinny jeans and heels. Her straight black hair before changes to a hazelnut color and wavy long hair. She even removed her bangs that makes her a complete goddess.



"J-Jiyeon..." Ailee went cold while looking at her. She changed a lot. She haven't seen her for a while now. Jiyeon smiled at them then look directly at Krystal.


"I heard about the your wedding that happened last week, congrats Krystal." Jiyeon said smiling from ear to ear. Ailee looked at Jiyeon suspiciously , especially IU. IU was confused about everything.


Krystal laughs, "Thank you, dear. Oh and welcome back. I haven't see you for a while." Jiyeon just shrugs at her.


"I was out of the country with my family." Jiyeon looked at Ailee with a smirk. "Long time no see, Ailee."


They stare at each other until the lights were off. The crowd went wild and the camera keeps on flashing. The SHINeS were shouting for their band. IU rushed back to the back stage while Krystal went to the front seat together with Ailee. Jiyeon was left there standing, looking around the Metal Way. She searched for a seat near her and waited for the peroformance.


Jiyeon's POV

I don't know why but I'm being nervous just by sitting here. Any minute now, I'll see him again. I'll see him perform again. It's been four months since I last sang with them in this place. I miss how we keep on bumping each other. The memories keep on flashing back as I watched him walks to the stage. For the past 4 months that we've been together, he once had told me that music is the main reason why he wanted to live. Our fake relationship was the reason why I feel this way towards him. I bit my lower when I remember what happened at the Seoul Cemetery, the same day I know eveything about my real identity. I know now that my adoptive parents were Ailee's parent, that Minho oppa have a twin, that dad had once an affair with my friend's mom, that I lost someone I adore which is Soo and lastly... I look at Ailee. 


I treated her like my family, my bestfriend and my sister. I know that she really loves me. But I need to stay away from because I was hurt. I was hurt to the point that I changed myself. I spent that two weeks with my family in Europe. I realized that their lives were really in danger. The reason why I went to states is because I wanted to be a part of that Wicked Organization their talking about and I wanted to know who killed my bestfriend. I wanted to know killed L's mother. I succeeded. I was part of the 3rd place Wicked Organization now but I have a low profile. I know my parents will secretly know about this but I don't care. I just need answers and I want to get those answers without the help of anyone. Even his help.

I looked at him who is currently arranging his guitar. He doesn't know that I came back. I know he thought I left him which is coming sonn. Once their perfomance ended, I'll went straight to the office and get my form to drop-out. I can't do my mission if I stay here. If I stay the CQS of Moon High. It's like my farewell now. One last look to this school then I'm out. One last perfomance of this band and I'm gone... for good. 



[Play this by Natalie Cole "Starting Over Again"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu0h_21BYLU and please do imagine that it was IU's voice.]



He strums his guitar and IU sang. I become fond of IU when L first brought me to their leisure room.


"Look who's here! Isn't this the girl who splashes you the money, L? Don't tell me she's the 'unknown freak'?" Wooyoung teased as he hit L's shoulder. IU laughs and walk to me.


"Hello there, Jiyeon! I never had the chance to talk to you at the party before because of the commotion. I'm sorry for that." Then she smiles at which I sweetly returned. "Anyway, I heard you are Ailee's cousin?"



I nodded, "You knew her?" I asked curiously.


"Of course! Everyone knows her. She is Jinwoon's ex, don't you know?" I smiled at her question then L holds my arm and drag me beside her.


"Enough with the questions, Ailee!" L hissed at her.

IU raised her eyebrows and hold me by the hand. When she glared at L, he released me. L then just sat beside at Wooyoung's who is laughing his out. IU dragged me to the opposite side where her things was placed. She shared everything she wants and tells me she wants. She's very talkative and funny. Whenever L ask me out to reject the girls of his arranged dates, IU was there to defend me anytime L will raise his voice.




After that one song, my eyes widened when I looked at L and he's looking at my side. I looked at the girls who shouted beside me when they screams.

"He look at us!!' The other girl with a short hair exclaimed. Then the long haired girl strongly disagree that she was the one L looked at. I hit my head.

"Stupid, Jiyeon. Why would L looked at you?" I sighed and stood up at the middle of their perfomance.


[I strongly demand you guys to play Westlife's Can't Lose What You Never Had: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaCMdglU0uU]


When I reached the door of the Metal Way, I heard a familiar song. I heard this song when I was at a cafe in Europe. I remember him in this song because it's his ringtone and the message of the song hits me everytime damn time I heard it. He's singing. For pete's sake, L is singing! He never sing. I stood there, frozen. He sings while his eyes are closed. The crowd went silent, I think it's there first time to hear his voice too. As he open his eyes, he looked around and before he saw me standing there... I open the door and went out.


I can still hear his voice from the speakers around the Moon High.



Now i'm gonna confess, 
that i love you, (love you) 
I've been keeping it inside,
(inside), 
feelin i could die,
But if you turn away, 
baby that's O.K., 
At least we had a moment,
before you say goodbye, 
You can lose what you never had,


"Do you like Westlife so much?" I asked when we are on his car.

"Can you just shut up?" He said, irritated. I rolled my eyes on him. The his phone rings when I'm searching at his playlist which is full of westlife songs.

He rejected the call then I looked at him, "Your ringtone is westlife too? Don't tell me you're their fan?" I asked in between of laughing. He just tsked at me. 



When memories strike, you'll feel the pain. It's the memories that will hurt you the most. I walked to the office and get my form to drop-out. After my papers were done, I called Minho oppa to fetch me up at the gate. I reached the gate and Minho oppa was there leaning on his car.


"Done with the talk?" He asked suspiciously.

"No need for that, oppa. Let's go." I coldly said.

"I don't like you changes, Jiyeon." Oppa said when he opens the door. I stopped on track when he said that.

"Oppa... do we need to talk about this?"

"I'm saying that maybe the organization changed you and it's not good. You're being rude." He stated.

I sighed, "How did you know that I joined?"

Oppa shrugs at me, "I have men to watch over you. Good thing that your dad is dumb enough to know about this." I laugh and hit him on the side.

"Stop being mean to dad. He's still my father after what he have done to mom." I said and get in his car.

"Whatever..." He said and closed the door before getting on the driver's seat and starts the car. "Where's the destination, miss?"

"Gangnam..." I said and looked at the window.

"Why would you go there?" My brother asked me curiously.

"Jaebum is there. I'm meeting him because he can help me get my questions to be answered." I simply said.

"Why would you meet your ex?"

"None of your business, oppa.." I said as I looked at him.

"Is this about Krystal? I thought you won't go after her?" Oppa asked and look at me then looked at the road.

 I shrugs, "Change of heart, oppa. I won't just go easy on her after what she have done to Ailee." I bit my lip in anger as I remember what lies she told to Ailee.