Definitely Not Your Girl

Loneliness

"WHAT WAS THAT, KIM MYUNGSOO?" I blurted out and glared at him. "You almost got us killed!"

 

"You hang out with your ex, Jiyeon. What do you expect?" He hissed and removed his seatbelt and got out. I was shock and removed my seatbelt angrily and followed him.

 

"I told you, I ran some errand for him and I neee him in my plan!"

 

"And me? You don't need me because I am the reason why your family are out of this country, hiding? Is that it?!" He said and I can see his veins popping out of his neck. He's angry. Real bad.

 

"Where is that coming from, L? We talked about this a weeks ago, right? I want to solve this on my own." I said calmly.

 

"On your own? And why do you need your ex in your plan that you can't even ask for help to your boyfriend?" He said almost irritated.

 

"I am definitely not your girl, L." I said, taken aback.

 

"Yet. You are not my girl yet, Park Jiyeon and believe me or not... I am territorial. I will let this pass so we need some time to catch up. Get in." He said still angry and left me standing. Confused as hell.

 

I went back to the car and stare at him, "Are you on drugs?"

 

"Don't talk to me right now because I seriously want to punish you for wasting your precious time to some," he glared at me and start the engine. "some worthless gay guy."

 

"Are you jealous?" That made him looked at me.

 

"Yes and I want to punch someone right now so stop talking to me." He said and pull over. I was shocked. How dare he do that to me?

 

After a few hours of driving and I think we spent the entire year driving to this creepy road. "Where are you taking me, like seriously?"

 

I saw L smirked, "A place where no damn organization is watching us."

 

I stay still and watch the trees that we passed through. There is a traitor in the organization. I looked at L and I was thinking if I should tell him these things. I let out a sighed and looked away.
 

"What is it?" He suddenly asked. I looked at him and I'm trying m best not to tear up.

 

"There's a traitor in the organizatin. JB said both of our organization were once business partners not until someone pretend to be my dad and killed your twin and mother." I saw the way his jaw tightened. I found it very attractive.

 

"I know that but dad won't believe it all. I was trying over and over again to stop him from his wicked plans." He said.

 

"He also said that the organization I've been to was the Jung's secret organization. Do you know something about that?" I asked curiously.

 

He stopped ther car and I looked around, "Wow!" was all I said and went out. It was a cliff and a clear blue ocean was below while the sky is orange. Sunset. I felt L went to my side.

 

"I knew the orgnization all along. It is advantage for you to remain their member but please be safe. I won't be there to look after you." He said and my face fell. I felt something stabbing in my heart. He held my hands and made me face her. "You know the wedding was fake, right?"

I nodded and looked at his eyes. I can feel his love for me.

 

"I will do my best to finish this problem we had. It make take a long time but we need to endure all of it. I won't give up on you. Please know that I will always believe in you." He said and pulled me close for a warm embrace.

 

I nodded and wipe the tear that fell, "I believe in you, too. L, if ever someone comes in my way please also know that I made those things because it was the only choice I had."

 

"Shh, don't say that. This is not a goodbye, Jiyeon-ah. We need to work together." He let go of me and cupped my cheek. "We'll get through this together, okay?"

 

I nodded and closed my eyes. He kissed my forehead slowly. And I know that time it was a promise out of love. No matter what happen, we'll always end up together.

 

It was a tough day but I need to figure out whether the organization know about my hidden mission now but I bet not. JB was part of it. He told me to blame it all to him as the payment of leaving me. He made me choice... whether to kill him with my hands or take his advice. I choose the latter. It is the only way that keep me safe in here. I walked straight to the end of the hallway where a red door was waiting for me. I knocked slowly and he let me come in.

 

"Jiyeon, I heard about the chaos. What were you doing down there." He asked.

 

 

I looked down. I recognize his voice but I think I was wrong so stay stil, "It was a sudden call from Jae-"


 

"Looked at me when I am talking to you!" He shouted and I was startled so I immediately looked at him and my eyes get wider when I saw him

 

 

"What the hell is going on? Are you playing with me?" I whisper still in shocked.

 

 

"Oh, Jiyeon-ah, do you really think I will put you in danger?" He smirked and I sigh as a relief.

 

"Jaebum." I smiled. But my eyebrows furrowed. "But you were at the underground hospital?"

 

"It was planned but I think L was in shock, huh?"

 

"What do you mean by that?" I asked and sat down. He clasped his hands and leaned forward to me.

 

"Kims are always ahead of the Park, always remember that. L knew about what you are up to. Do you really think he will really let you go by your own?" He asked then leaned backward and scratch his forehead. "I shouldn't be telling this to you because it is a man to man talk."

 

"Wait, you mean he's been here?" I asked. "When?"

 

"After the wedding happen, he start researching. He threatened me." He smirked. "If someone tried to hurt you and I didn't do anything then he will take eveything down. So I came up by putting you in some danger but he happens to know everything so yeah I tried not to hurt you at all because he was ready to burn my house down a while ago. What a creepy bastard."

 

I smiled. "I don't understand."

 

He let out a sigh. "He knew that you are in my house so he tried to shoot me, afraid that I'll touch you."

 

"He do that?" I asked in disbelief then he shrugs. I was amazed by L. "So it has no poison at all? The shot, I mean."

 

"I am glad that he did not intend to kill me at all."  He said.

 

"So you were the leader here huh?" I asked and he smiled.

 

"The one and only." We both smiled. "Come on, we have works to do. I don't like L threatening me like a girl, you know?" We both laugh and start researching about the organization's history.