CHAPTER 2-BEGINNING

The Vampire Coven

I do my homework while working. I have to work to support for myself and my brother. My boss slammed the door. Gives me a heart attack.

'This is not your class for you to finish your stupid homework!' Ms Celia yelled at me. i was embarrassed because she's mad at me in front of the customers. i bow my head.

'Get back to work!' i stood up and arrange the flowers in the basket. i glared at her. i don't have any idea why did i've still to work here. i can just leave this place anytime i want. But i feel conflicted about this place. i grew up with mom and dad. Even that memories were two years ago.

'I have some work tonight, you take care of the shop. Okay?' Ms Celia stared at me. i just nodded. She always didn't want to take care of this shop. Even it was hers. i smell the flowers, it smell so fresh and the fragrance makes me drowned. She walk outside and left me. i sighed. i hated her but i loved flowers.

It's midnight, i tidy up the shop and do everything on my own. i sit on the chair to release my fatigue because i've been working non stop. Ms Celia walk inside.

'Ms Celia, i have to go home now, my brother must be expecting me.'

'Whatever, just get the hell out of my way...' she smirked. i take my bag and leave immediately. She makes me suffocating.

i walk and pulled my hoodie. it's really cold tonight. And it's weird because no one at the street, it feels so lonely.  i walk faster while blowing my hands try to get warm. i stopped at the street when i heard Ms Celia screamed. i turn around and see the window glass was scattered on the ground. i run to the shop back. i peek on the window, i gasped and hiding. my heart's beating fast. Ms Celia's dead. Her neck full of blood and she's lying flat on the floor.

i flinched and running again. Very far from the shop. i dialed Chester's(Hoya) number. i'm trembling. i just saw a thing i used to believe.