007.

XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days later, Hanuel woke up just to see an unfamiliar room. 'W-where am I?' she thought to herself as she make herself into a sitting postion. She touched her head as she felt kinda dizzy suddenly the door open. She looked at the door to see Lay.

"You're awake." he smiled which showed her, his dimple.

"W-where am I?" she asked.

"In our house." he answered.

"How? How long did I stayed and sleep here?" she asked.

"You've been here for few days. Here's your porridge which Kyungsoo had cook it for you." he said as he give her, her porridge.

"Thanks." she smiled at him.

As she was eating, Lay suddenly spoke up, "Hanuel-ah, do you want to stay here with us?" he asked.

Which caused Hanuel to choke and cough. Lay quickly took the glass of water and give it to her. She gladly took it and drink it.

"Thanks but I have a home on my own." she said as she get up from the bed.

She felt her body was weak and was about to fall. Luckily, Lay caught her in no time.

"You should stay here." he said.

She shook her head, "No I can't." she said as she try to balance herself and walked towards the door.

"Your dad, his last wish from us was to protect you." Lay said.

Which stopped her, she turned behind. "You meet my dad?"

He nodded his head.

"Where is he?"

"He-" he looked down.

She widen her eyes in shock, "N-no, he can't."

"I'm sorry, Hanuel-ah."

"M-my dad, he can't leave me alone in this cruel world. H-he just can't."

"He had a cancer." she heard Kyungsoo said.

She looked to see the other guys.

"W-why he didn't tell me or my mum?"

"He just knew it when both of you and your mum left as he had already divorce your mum."

"W-wait, how do you know my dad? Who are you exactly?" she asked as she walked away from them.

Luhan looked at the others and they nodded their heads, they looked at her. "We are the werewolves that you had saw us when you were little." he said.

She laughed, "You can't be that serious, right?"

They shook their heads, "We are telling you the truth, Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter