017.

XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leo's Pov~

Now this is strange.. First, it was Hackyeon and now it's Hyuk's turn. I try calling them but both of their phones were switch off. I was too busy in my thoughts suddenly I heard someone calling me which snap me out from my thoughts. I look at who was calling me and it was Hongbin.

He look worried. I just give him a small smile indicate that I am fine. Well today is our half day at work and tomorrow is our off day. Which is FINALLY, I could get some rest. But somehow I am still worried for Hackyeon and Hyuk.

As we had close the shop early today. We thought of hanging out together.

"Finally, we have half day today and tomorrow we can have holiday~" Ravi grin.

The others and I just nod our heads.

"What about Hackyeon hyung and Hyuk?" Ken ask.

And that's when we kept silent. All of us are worried for both of them and no one knows where they are. They are like gone the next day. As I look at the tree, there was someone staring at us. Her hair was dirty blonde and she was wearing a black dress.

"Hyung." I heard Ravi calling my name which make me look at him.

"Are you alright?" They ask me.

"Y-yeah just wondering how Hanuel is." I lie and look back where the girl is but she was gone.

 

∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞

 

"Hanuel!"

Hanuel raise an eyebrow as she and Kibum had enter the mansion. She heard someone calling her.

"Hanuel, where are you?!"

Kibum chuckle as he heard Taemin shouting for Hanuel. 'What an over-protective brother.' he thought to himself.

"Hanuel, let's put this groceries in the kitchen." Kibum smile at her.

She nod her head and follow Kibum to the kitchen. As they put the groceries on the counter, she felt her phone vibrate. She took it out as she felt hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter