020.

XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ravi's Pov~

It's been two weeks now that I didn't get any call or texts from the hyungs and hyuk. The people that text or call me are Hongbin and Hanuel. I check my phone again to see Hanuel texting me again. I smile and reply to her. Soon I heard my little sis which snap me out of my thoughts.

"Oppa."

"Hm?"

"Oppa, I've been calling your name for about five times but you didn't answer me."

I look at her with her pout  face.

"Sorry, sis. I was too busy."

"Busy? With what? Wait, let me guess that you are busy texting with Hanuel unnie?"

I nod.

"Oppa, how is she?"

"She is fine."

"I see. Well umma ask you to buy some bread from the convenience store."

"Why should I? Why don't you buy it for her?"

"Well I need to go to my tuition."

"Fine. I will buy it for her."

"Thanks, oppa." she smile and kiss my cheek, left my room.

I groan and get my jacket then left my room; and the house. I sigh as I look at the snow. I left the convenience store as I already bought the bread. I walk to the alley, suddenly I felt my head hurts and my body too.

I fall on the cold icy ground; it's like someone had control my body or something. Before I could pass out, I saw those black heels.

 

∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞

 

It was still early for her to capture her victim. She was drinking her black coffee and spot the midnight blue hair latter walking out of the convenience store. She smirk as she take a sip of her black coffee and left the coffee shop.

She follow the latter quietly. She heard him cursed under his breath cause of the cold weather and quietly chuckle to make sure the latter didn't heard it. It was still daylight and it was rare for her to capture her preys;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter