001.

XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanuel was walking to school. She sighed as she looked at the building in front of her and straight away head inside her classroom to see that it was empty. She looked at the time on the clock which was hang on the classroom wall. 'Hmm... It's still early.' she thought to herself. As time goes by, students started walking into the classroom and then their teacher, Ms Jo had arrived.

All students greeted her, she nodded her head as students take their seats. Soon she announced, "Class, we have 12 new students joining us."

"Are they boys or girls?" One of the students asked. She ignored the question and looked at the door.

"Boys, you can come in now."

As they head inside, girls except Hanuel started screaming while boys were groaning as they entered the classroom. Hanuel look at them then went back reading her book.

"Boys, please introduce yourselves?" Ms Jo asked.

As they had done introducing themselves. Ms Jo look around for some empty seats, "Now where should you boys sit?" Hanuel stop reading as she saw two of her classmates, pushed the two boys which were sitting in front of them. She quickly looked behind, beside of her and in front of her that there are lots of empty seats. 'Uh-oh.' she thought to herself as she look at Ms Jo who was giving a big smile at her.

"Boys, why don't you sit with Hanuel there?" Ms Jo said as she points to Hanuel.

The girls' jaws dropped and glare at Hanuel. Suddenly one of the girls say something which anger Exo and Ms Jo.

"Ms Jo, you can't let those guys be seated with that psycho."

Which make the whole class laughed except for Ms Jo and Exo. Before Exo could say something, Ms Jo said something which make the whole class to be quiet.

"Miss Jiyeon, will you save your harsh comments to yourself about Hanuel and class will you be quiet. Tch... It's good that you have both of your parents with you and guess what? All of you are just spoil brats to them."

Which make the whole class went dead silent, Ms Jo turned to look at Exo and they nodded their heads and went straight to Hanuel, and took a sit at their chairs. Some of them sit behind and in front of her while Luhan took a sit beside her.

"Hi," he smiled at her. She looked at him and nodded her head as she take down notes as Ms Jo had started teaching the class. He frowned as she had ignored him.

As soon as all the lessons were done, the school bell rang as it was time for break. Hanuel was packing her things in her bag.

"Erm... Hanuel, do you want to go to the cafeteria with us?" Luhan asked.

She shooked her head, "No thank you, Luhan."

He nodded his head and left with the guys. Suddenly she heard the door knocked and to see Ms Jo, "Hanuel, you're not eating?" she asked.

She shooked her head, "I am not hungry."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

She nodded her head.

"Is it because of this morning?"

"No and don't worry about it. I am fine." she smiled as she left the classroom.

Ms Jo sighed as she looked at her leave.

Hanuel went to the school rooftop and took a sit on the bench as it was her favourite place in the school. She looked up to the blue sky and started crying silently.

 

∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞

 

"I still can't believe what they had call her that." Tao said in anger.

The others only just nodded their heads, Kai sighed, "It's like we have fail our mission to protect her. We should have protect her from the start."

The others nodded again and sighed. Suddenly school bell rang as their break time was over. They head to their classroom which they had chemistry and biology while Hanuel had art. They frowned as they are not in the same class as her.

As soon as all of their lessons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter