022.

XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's still full moon and it is snowing but exo are lock in their rooms. Suddenly two girls appeared on the snowy rooftop. They look at each other and smirk.

"She will be in our hands soon." Says a girl with a short hair.

"I can't wait to taste the delicious blood of hers." and with that they disappear into thin air.

Luhan sense someone was here but remember that he can't get out cause he need to take care of the beast in him. He look at his window to see snowflakes. He blink and suddenly see her standing in his room with his window open as he feel the cold air hit his skin.

She just stand there and just stare at him as he try to control the beast in him. She mouth to him, 'You won't be protecting her anymore.' which make him widen his eyes. She smirk as she disappear into thin air.

Luhan was about to open the door of his room but was stop as he remember that if he go check on Hanuel, he won't be controling the beast in him which will make the beast to control him.

He went back to his bed and take a sit there while staring at the window. On other hand back to the witch and her victims, the witch walk towards the glass chamber to see a guy who have one eyed cover with his fringe. As she touched the glass chamber, he clench his fist and bang on the glass.

She smirk, "Tsk tsk.. You're not being a good boy." she fake a pout. She knows that she already make him as her puppy/dog to follow her orders.

"Well then night~" with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter