010.

XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, I really hate that new girl." Kai mumble as he look at Hyuna who is happily chatting with Hanuel as both of them were walking down the hallways.

"I know, Kai. All of us hate it too." Suho says as they all look at Hyuna and Hanuel.

To be honest, they are hiding just to check on Hanuel.

"But hyung, that new girl look suspicious and I don't like it at all."

"I don't know about that, Kai. But she look fine to me." Kris says.

"But hyung, you never know that she could be evil."

The others could only sigh soon they saw a group of boys walking towards Hyuna and Hanuel. But they just wait there and look at the scene.

"Well well well, ugly duckling already got herself a 'friend'." says the leader of the group.

Hyuna and Hanuel just look at them.

"Hey new girl, you shouldn't be hanging out with this ugly duckling cause she don't deserve any friends."

Hyuna look at Hanuel then back at them but just ignore them.

 

∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞

 

Few days later, Hyuna and Hanuel became closer with each other which Hyuna had original plan from the beginning; still the boys intend to trust Hyuna is nice except for one person, no other than Kim Jongin aka Kai. He still don't trust Hyuna.

As school was over, Hanuel wave to Hyuna as she went inside the car. As the car was out of her sight, she straight away went to work at the florist shop.

"Sweetie, here's a bouquet of pink roses for you." says the owner of the shop as she give the bouquet to her.

Well pink roses were Hanuel favourites.

Hanuel widen her eyes in shock as she took it, "For me?"

"Yes, sweetie. The other day in the morning, there's a young man who came here and bought this roses here and wanted me to give it to you today."

"Grandma, do you by any chance know who it is?" she ask.

"I'm sorry. I don't know but I know there's a card on it."

"A card?"

The owner nod her head as she went back watering the plants. Hanuel look at the bouquet to see a card. She took it out and read it. Which says:

I guess you have receive it today. I hope you like it and always smile. You look beautiful when you smile :)

- OS -

 

She smiles at the card then keep the card in her bag. 'I wonder who would bought this for me and who is this OS?' she thought to herself and soon she heard a chuckle which snap her out from her thoughts. She look to see the owner smiling at her.

"Sweetie, is it your secret admire?" the owner ask her.

"I don't know about that, grandma cause I don't really have any secret admire in school."

"Ah, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter