015.

XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They spot four figures standing infront of the mansion and as they are waiting for their arrival.

"Suho!" Jonghyun smile.

"Jonghyun." Suho smile back.

The four look at the sleepy beauty in Kris's arms.

"Wow, she had grown and she look pretty when she is sleeping."

"Ahem, when are you guys going to plan for us to get inside?" Kris ask which snap all of their thoughts.

"Oops.. I apologise. Let's get inside, so you can put this sleeping beauty to her room." Onew says.

Everyone nod their heads as they get inside the mansion.

"Wow, this place is still the same and it doesn't change one bit." Chanyeol comment as they look around.

Kibum smile, "Of course. Why should we change this place? We wanna keep it as it is."

They nod.

"Kris, Jina will be showing you where Hanuel's room is." Minho says.

Kris nod his head as soon as Jina appeared. Jina then lead Kris to Hanuel's room. Jina open the door for Kris to enter then close it and leave. Kris walks to the bed and gently put the sleeping beauty on her bed.

She smiles in her sleep as Kris pull the blanket on top of her and she cuddle in it. Kris smiles and kiss her forehead before going down to join the others are.

 

∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞

 

Taemin's Pov~

I was surprised that it is time for them to chase after Hanuel well she is in that age now. I mean when she was a little girl no one knows her presence except for the whole wolf clans. Well we have different type of clans. Exo's Clan is called Exotics Clan while my Clan is called the Light Clan.

We have many different Clans. There are Dark Clan and more too. We all know about Hanuel. Well my dad was friends with her dad. I always treated Hanuel like my own little sister.

As time goes by, as she started to grow up. Her mother divorce with Hanuel's dad and brought Hanuel away from him. Which is why its been so long since I met her. I really hate that for taking away my little sister and I feel bad for her as her dad was having cancer at that time.

All the Clans heard about it and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter