014.

XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jina, have you do what I ask you to do?"

"Yes, master Kris. I already erase all of their memory about Hanuel in school and by the way, they don't even know who is Hanuel."

"Good."

With that he hung up the phone and put it in his pocket. He left his room and head downstair to see Hanuel with the others.

"Let's get going now."

Everyone nod their heads except for Hanuel.

"Where's Jina?"

"Oh she's at the place waiting for us."

Hanuel nod her head. As they left the mansion and change into their wolves form. Kris sniff the air.

'What's wrong, hyung?' Sehun ask Kris through their mind linking.

'They are near and we need to hurry.' he says through their mind linking.

Kris look at Hanuel. She look at his eyes then frown.

"Don't tell me that you want me to sit on your back again?"

He just look at her. She sigh and take a sit on his back. Soon they started running.

 

∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞

 

Hyuna and Hyunseung had arrive at the mansion where Hanuel had been staying with the twelve wolves. Hyuna look at Hyunseung. He just nod his head indicate to knock down the door.

As they head inside, Hyuna and Hyunseung frown.

"She's gone." Hyunseung look at the place.

"How clever they are. They know that we are coming." he continue and suddenly found a small frame of Hanuel.

He took it and crash it on the wall which make the frame broke. Suddenly the picture of Hanuel was on fire.

"Oppa," Hyuna look at Hyunseung.

"We shouldn't waste time." He says as he left.

Hyuna nod her head as she follows him out of the mansion. As Hyuna and Hyunseung left the mansion as the mansion slowly started to burn.

Back to Hanuel and the wolves, Suho looked behind to see smokes. He could tell that they had burn their mansion then look in front. Soon they arrive at a lake which is far from their mansion.

Hanuel get down from Kris's back and they soon change back to their human forms.

"Guys, rest first."

Everyone nod their head and decided to rest just to get their strength back. Suho then went to Kris and whisper to him.

"They had burn our mansion."

"I see." he nod his head.

Suddenly Kai walk to both of them and called both of them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter