005.

XOXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She opened her eyes and blinked her eyes as to adjust the bright lights that stung her eyes. She saw the white ceiling, 'Am I in heaven?' she thought to herself. Suddenly, she felt someone carressing her cheek which make her felt the electric current. She turned to the side to see Kai to see a weak smile on his face.

"Did I wake you up?" he asked her.

She shooked her head and make herself into a sit position, looks around the room to see that she is in the hospital. "Where is the others and why am I in the hospital?" she asked him.

"They're at home. Sehun brought you here. He saw that you were bullied and you got a high fever."

"You're not going home?"

He shooked his head, "Maybe later."

 

∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞¤∞

 

She had discharge from the hospital and Luhan wanted to sent her home. She sighed as the hospital is far from her home so she agree of him for sending her home. As they had arrived, she invited Luhan in her home.

"Do you want anything to drink?" she asked him.

"Huh? Tea is fine." he smiled.

"Okay."

"Do you need any help?" he asked.

"Nope. I am fine."

He looked around to see pictures of a little girl and her father. As she had put the cup of tea on the coffee table, "Do you miss your dad?" Luhan asked her out of the blues.

"Yeah. I always wanted to meet him but something inside me says that he is no longer around." she said.

"Sorry to heard that."

"Nah, I'm fine with it."

Suddenly they heard the bell door rang. She stood up from her sit and walked to the door. She checked the door hole to see the person that she hated the most which was her mother. She widen her eyes in shock as how does her mother know where she live and quickly went to Luhan.

"Luhan, you need to hide." she whispered

"Why?"

"Just don't ask why." she said as she pushed him in her drawing room and quickly went to the door and open it.

"Hey ."

Hanuel roll her eyes, "What do you want, witch and how do you know where I stay?"

Luhan was shocked to see that the room was filled of her drawings which were werewolves and he could hear the conversation that Hanuel and her mother are talking.

"Well I came here to check on my daughter and I have my ways."

She roll her eyes, "Yeah right. What do you want? Oh wait, you out of cash, am I right? Well sorry, I don't give my money to any witch so goodbye." she said as she slammed the door in front of her mother's face.

She looked at the door hole to see her mother walked away, she sighed.

"That's your mother?" which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter